Options

....and here we have Sideshow Bob.

Marley, I wasn't talking to you
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    all I do is eat crackers? well all you do is eat everything. latino men like fat women, but youre so beyond obese he wont touch you. then again hes an undercover ? . hes not waiting for sex, hes waiting for his parents to die so he can come out the closet and still be in the will... and dont act like I dont make you hot. everybody knows you wanna ? me.

LOL how do you expect to insult someone with lame, false useless insults? At least make them relevant. See, when I'm insulting you, what I say is actually true! So take notes. You're a dead-dicked, hop-on-one-legged ass loser, & i'm a realist with a sharp tongue. "ur stupit" is not considered to be truthful or nearly as evident as your obvious dysfunctional ? problem. Take notes. I mean think about it ? , 1st I'm stupid and now I'm fat? You cannot be serious! My intellect accompanied w my wit is the reason why so many idiots on g&s hate me and want to get rid of me. It's these facts that makes you so intrigued enough to follow me into threads JUST to have me pay any kind of attention to you. It's these facts that make you post a mil threads about me everyday. You want me so bad it's making you obsessed.

You're like that ugly, pimple-faced, red-headed loser that sits in the back of the math class writing love letters and blowing kisses to the poor girl up front, INSISTING she wants you back.

YUCK.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thanks puddin but don't entertain Bozo with your insults, it's by far more hilarious when Bozo takes the bait voluntarily and irrelevantly rants on for eons about crackers and cheese which by the way are a delicious snack. A salted ? with a piece of that cheddar is superb!!

WOW she said bozo, guys! is that where your intellect has gotten you, oh smart one? "Bozo"? Is that what you learned in all your years of spewing intelligence on the board? Bozo and cheese nips? Is that what I've been hearing about "MARLEY"?
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i'm not gonna lie. i'll marry a chick then do all that

end of my story
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    WOW she said bozo, guys! is that where your intellect has gotten you, oh smart one? "Bozo"? Is that what you learned in all your years of spewing intelligence on the board? Bozo and cheese nips? Is that what I've been hearing about "MARLEY"?

LMAO. . . Wow, souljah, that dry ass joke was mad funny, not, I congratulate your ? .
    282om88.gif
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow that response was so dull reading it caused zero reaction. I never seen someone say so little in so many words. yeah um, uhhhh im drawing a blank. your counter attacks are so boring I cant even think of nothing to say accept its becoming more and more obvious how bad you want me in your life. im not into broom riding witches sorry... damn now its making me bland.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *This message is hidden because sourpatch ? is on your ignore list*

Gee, I wonder what idiotic babbling this ? is spewing now.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The 3 Date rule simply states that if you don't have sex with a woman by the third date, DUMB THAT ? !!!

correction. i believe the word is dump not dumb.

that is all.

thank you.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow that response was so dull reading it caused zero reaction. I never seen someone say so little in so many words. yeah um, uhhhh im drawing a blank. your counter attacks are so boring I cant even think of nothing to say accept its becoming more and more obvious how bad you want me in your life. im not into broom riding witches sorry... damn now its making me bland.

LOL this ? is so stupid he spent 10+ mins thinking of something to say in reply, so what he thought of was, at the 15 min mark, "OOO OO! I Got it! I Got it! I'll say she's boring me, pretend I had no reaction, maybe tell her she's stupid and take my W because my g&s buddies are watching & they'll co sign me, which will make me look like I'm actually winning! Yeah, that'll get her!"

Christopher Reeve is looking down on you from Heaven shaking his head at the embarassment you've unloaded on his people. ? yo'self, ? .
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For as long as I'm still interested in her.

Now sucking my ? is not optional. When I'm ready to get my ? sucked you need to be ready to suck it. Thats my deal breaker. If we aint on the same page then obviously I need to move on maybe we can get back to being serious when you ready to scuff those knees up.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL wait wait! I didn't even notice the "how bad you want me in your life" part. LOL wtf am I gonna do with a ? ? ? Help you take your daily ? & ride you around the park? Gee that sounds so ? appealing, I'm just dying to look at your ugly face and equally repulsive leg rash. Get me the ? to THAT guy, quick!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

That is completely false.......I have also learned that while Soldier' correct spelling is indeed S-O-L-D-I-E-R the correct "slang" spelling is S-O-U-L-J-A-H. Yeah, it's true. Only one "L" believe it or not.
    I know!!! Took me by surprise as well.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I may be in a wheelchair, but youre the professor x here. you must be a mind reader because you wrote my thoughts down pretty much word for word. I guess youre not as stupid as you seem. you have to be a genius because only a highly intelligent person such as yourself could pretend to be so dumb. not even a real dumb person could sound so moronic all the time. ps I know you wanna ? me.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That is completely false.......I have also learned that while Soldier' correct spelling is indeed S-O-L-D-I-E-R the correct "slang" spelling is S-O-U-L-J-A-H. Yeah, it's true. Only one "L" believe it or not.
    I know!!! Shocking.

wow @ the intelligence of this ? ! She picked at an OBVIOUSLY misspelled name JUST to have a reply back! Maybe to get some e-cred for the e-busting I'm dealing yo' ass, huh MARLEY? How about you go through the member list and pm every ? body who PURPOSELY misspelled their name just to make you feel more intelligent than you actually are. GO 'HEAD, "MARLEY," give your mind somethin' to run on. PM everyone and tell them what they already ? know just so you can feel important, you piece of trash ass ? . I'll even direct you to the member list, it's up top on the community drop down list.

Go nuts, ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I may be in a wheelchair, but youre the professor x here. you must be a mind reader because you wrote my thoughts down pretty much word for word. I guess youre not as stupid as you seem. you have to be a genius because only a highly intelligent person such as yourself could pretend to be so dumb. not even a real dumb person could sound so moronic all the time. ps I know you wanna ? me.

How many times must I tell your ass that "ur stupit for no reason" is not a witty or semi intelligent rebuttal?

& to add to this train wreck excuse of a "man", Idk what's worse: a cocky, obsessed ? who insists you want him when in reality you think he's a joke, or a cocky, obsessed ? who insists you want him when in reality you think he's a joke AND who also can't pull off funny sarcasm to save his useless life.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

Now you are on the right track.
    Only a classy, intelligent lady curses like a truck driver. Only an intelligent lady uses the classy terms such as "? " and "ni99er" to describe her fellow sisters and brothers. Only an intellectually superior being continues to argue with people who are clearly provoking her solely for the purpose of hitting a nerve and displaying how superior of a being she is.
    Now that's classy.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How many times must I tell your ass that "ur stupit for no reason" is not a witty or semi intelligent rebuttal?

& to add to this train wreck excuse of a "man", Idk what's worse: a cocky, obsessed ? who insists you want him when in reality you think he's a joke, or a cocky, obsessed ? who insists you want him when in reality you think he's a joke AND who also can't pull off funny sarcasm to save his useless life.

Ironically, your calling Marley stupid in the other post??

SHUT THE ? UP!
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if she is fum girl to be around then i can wait about 3 months. if not then 6 weeks.
  • Soulljah T
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now you are on the right track.
    Only a classy, intelligent lady curses like a truck driver. Only an intelligent lady uses the classy terms such as "? " and "ni99er" to describe her fellow sisters and brothers. Only an intellectually superior being continues to argue with people who are clearly provoking her solely for the purpose of hitting a nerve and displaying how superior of a being she is.
    Now that's classy.

Then I guess only a superior intellectual argues back with a known predator, being controlled like a puppet by its master. Jump, ? .
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Then I guess only a superior intellectual argues back with a known predator, being controlled like a puppet by its master. Jump, ? .

^ SMH @ this ? trying to be funny, it just never works. Like seriously, does anyone know what the ? she's talking about?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ ? arguing with the stray ? again.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    lol @ ? arguing with the stray ? again.

LOL, I think she got me on block so I'm gonna roast her all day.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll wait until whenever the time is right.