Another thread derailed
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^ Ding ding ding.
    Darxwell wrote: »
    lol @ ? arguing with the stray ? again.

Lmao @ this alias thinking I am posting serious responses let alone arguing with IT, a well known predator alias also known as "Thread Derailer."
    Dense doesn't begin to describe the character this actor is playing.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Depends how much I'm feeling her honestly. I'll wait months if I think she's worth it.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't wait for too long. Maybe a month, but anything more than that, she likely won't have a chance with me.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^ Ding ding ding.

Lmao @ this alias thinking I am posting serious responses let alone arguing with IT, a well known predator alias also known as "Thread Derailer."
    Dense doesn't begin to describe the character this actor is playing.

If you were as intelligent as you try to pass off, you would realize that you ARE in fact arguing with me, HAVE in fact assisted in the thread derailment and DID in fact take the bait.

Dumb ? doesn't begin to describe the character this actress is playing.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Oh Kay

I just want to talk about Trey songs eyebrows for one second (blue ignore this post!! Don't tase me bro!!!!

treysngzbb.png

Some one explain WTF is happening here?!?!

I'd still drink his bathwater.
  • -KAY
    -KAY Members Posts: 39
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well what about if she's a ? ?
    I'm a ? .
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -KAY wrote: »
    Well what about if she's a ? ?
    I'm a ? .

I'm a ? too. You just have to find a REAL man who loves & value you for you & not for your ? .
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    souljah t you still using ? I said to you weeks ago? anyway I sucessfully forced you to engaged me in battle again by acting more passive and continually saying how much you want me. a simple strategy for a simple minded baboon. lol just when you think you caught on I changed the bait and snag you again.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    one more thing... no matter how bad you want me, or how hard you strive to receive my attention, ill never give a skunk like you the time of day... GET OVER ME!!!!!!!!!!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i never fully understood that whole how long should u wait question. not on no bragging ? but i can only think of 2 times i didnt hit after the 2nd date. and i repeat no bragging i aint ballin, or even handsome lol. just never could grasp the concept of a ? taken hella long to ? a ? . and no i havent ? with only hoes lol. i never considered a chick to be slutty for giving it up 1st nite.. i think she just feeling me as much as im feeling her.

but now im 27 grown ass man. if i dated a woman who felt compelled to not issue me some ? because of some ? time- sex regulated schedule GTFOH! i "guess" i can see you waiting for a person if u really like them... but my question is to the person that wants to wait is why??? i mean whats the purpose of that whole "he has to wait _ amount of days b4 some ? " ? ? you either feeling me or u aint........?
  • Scarface!
    Scarface! Banned Users Posts: 551
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll wait until whenever the time is right.

You're male or female? Well when females give the "when the time is right" answer, I'm thinking after 3 months the time isn't right? What is the hold up. That's why they get hurt at the end because they're delaying it. The guy would think she's stringing him along or doing it with somebody else.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    This is absolutely disgusting.

[Really??? What I find disgusting is women that men to spend money on them knowing that she has no interest in the dude./B]

These men are valuing their women & relationships based on sex. [/QUOTE

When did I or anybody else on this thread say anything about relationships? I'm talking about dating. The foundation for strong relationships is sexual compatibility. Isn't best to find out if I like ? a broad early as opposed to months down the road only to find out she doesn't ? the way I want her too.
    I'm the only woman n this board with a genuine, mature true relationship while everyone else is having one night stands and friends with benefits.

No one on this broad gives a ? about you and "genuine, mature, true relationship that you have. Since you brought it up. How long to it take you give your boyfriend some ass?
    What happened to respect for your body?

It's not about "respect for your body." It's about maximizing your time and not wasting your time on ? who you as nothing than an instrument to assuage their boredom.
    Why wore yourself like that? Then y'all complain about women doing it when y'all do it yourselves?

Listen dear while ole Rex schools you on certain facts of life. It's easier for women to have sex than men. All Kim Kardashian has to do is walk up to a dude and say "Hey!!! Let's ? ." 15 seconds later Kim's getting nailed like rebellious slaves to crucifixes. Even somebody like Trey Songz has to work for the ass. Believe it not, not every chick is going want to ? Trey Songz, for whatever reason a broad may play hard to get. So Trey has to put in even a minimal effort to ? on occasion. Simply put. Men have to work for every piece of ass we get. There we can never be regarded as ? or ? .
    Really? & what happened to real relationships, being w a woman based on who she is and what she offers outside of sex?

Again, your confusing dating with relationships. I'm not going to have a woman "dry run," me as a potential boyfriend. what am I suppose to do? Take her out, spend time and money, bring her flowers, Godiva chocolates, cook, run her bath water, and listen to her lament about the ? she really wants to ? until she decides she wants to give me some? How long am I suppose to do this for?
    You people are ? disgusting. It's ppl like y'all that make me appreciate my bf more. This is why I never bothered with any other man b4 him because of nasty wenches like y'all who only want sex & I don't play that ? .

std-infested, sex-obsessed idiot ? folk FTL.

So what your saying is that you'd rather have a ? play the role as if he's really interested instead of being honest?

• the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're male or female? Well when females give the "when the time is right" answer, I'm thinking after 3 months the time isn't right? What is the hold up. That's why they get hurt at the end because they're delaying it. The guy would think she's stringing him along or doing it with somebody else.

Male or female? Mayne, I got a Barbie in my avi. ha

I don't put a time limit on it or have any plans to delay. It's just whenever I know it'll feel right.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am not reading all that mess. I don't casually date nor do I have sex. I value myself more than that. I will remain a ? and only be in a committed relationship or no relationship at all because that's what I'm worth as a real woman. I got a good man that's for me, who fits in with my liking and my values, morals and principles very well so stop worrying about wtf I'm doing and worry about your std-infested body instead.

I've written ? a hella a lot longer than that. Just goes to show how lazy you are. More than likely you did read and you can't come up with any cogent and lucid responses to my arguments. I sincerely hope your before is a ? too, because if he isn't than more than likely he's ? somebody else. Unless your one of those half assed hypocritical virgins that doing everything, but sex.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Depends on the person... If it's someone I just want to have sex with than the waiting period is not going to be very long... but if it is a person who I want more from than just sex I don't think too much about it.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I got a good man that's for me, who fits in with my liking and my values.

tale of the duck

this dusty ? ? b on here way 2 much 2 b n a relationship u ?
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    no longer than 2 weekends. I be trying to get it in immediately after the first greeting.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You didn't say ? . What could you possibly say in reply to ? yourself to all the skank ? in your environment?/QUOTE]

Let me try and explain this again. You seem to have reading comprehension problems. Unless a man is a prostitute, he can't "? ," himself out. Being able to gain, and retain a woman's attention, take that initial attention and build it to comfort, ? , and then a sexual encounter is a skill. Every man doesn't have this skill. Believe me, there plenty of men who wish they could "? ," themselves to women. They can't because they don't have that skill set. As I said earlier, promiscuity in men will never have the negative connotation it does for women because it's easier for women to have sex.
    what you did instead was attack my celibacy

Actually you were making references to your blissful relationship, which in turns bore no relevance on the conversation.
    I erase all your so-called elegant typing & read what the ? you're actually saying to me instead.

Here the silly ? is actually admitting that she's going take whatever it was I said out of context and make baseless and irrational extrapolations so that fit neatly into whatever illogical and vapid opinions that she my have. ? are silly in 2010.
    With that said, I don't give a ? about your titangraphs explaining to me why being a ? makes sense and I damn sure ain't phased in the least by your fancy vocab.

This is some telling ? right here and deflection at it's best. For some reason she brings up verbiage that ole Rex chooses to use. This is an apparent and futile attempt to disparage me because of her obvious lack of vocabulary. Why bring my word usage, unless it's to deflect an inferiority complex on her part.
    "You suck cuz ur a ? "

When did I day this? If you really must you know you suck because you're and idiot ? .
    "we need to ? everyone we talk to to see if we are compatible" is not cogent seeing as how sex is not a foundationn of a good relationship. You can having wonderful sex but have a terrible relationship.

This is a perfect example of this:

Here the silly ? is actually admitting that she's going take whatever it was I said out of context and make baseless and irrational extrapolations so that fit neatly into whatever illogical and vapid opinions that she my have. ? are silly in 2010.
    If you're not gonna have civil, intelligent threads then don't make them at all, smartass.[/QUOTE]

You're the one who come on this thread insulting people then you have nerve enough to talk about civil and intelligent when you can't even a ? point. How dense can you be? How this? Why don't you stay off of my threads, put me on ignore and take your attention ? elsewhere.
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're a n!gger and your mommy's a ? & a ? for slutting herself to the wild animals that fathered your disgusting, crusty ass. ? ? .

u got mental problems

pls fall back
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're a n!gger and your mommy's a ? & a ? for slutting herself to the wild animals that fathered your disgusting, crusty ass. ? ? .

See, this is what drugs does to you.

But in Souljah's case, ? is wack. If anyone has children like this, see if you can get them euthenized or take them out back with a shotgun and do it yourself for the better of society.

Oh and to answer the T/S, I wait until my nuts get bored.
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    waiting for sex? what the ? is that???

im trying to ? as soon as you smile in my direction, and im not letting up on my pursuit.

If a female is interesting enough to keep my mind off ? , then i wont worry about ? . But the first time we are alone and kissing and feeling and all that, if you got some excuse to why im not getting the ? we not going to be on this ride for long.

Grown women not playing keep away and peek a boo with the ? ...
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Like my ? 50 said: First date, if I dont hit, 2nd date Im on some ? / 3rd date If i dont hit, I aint ? wit the ?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Depends on the person... If it's someone I just want to have sex with than the waiting period is not going to be very long... but if it is a person who I want more from than just sex I don't think too much about it.

If this isn't the most backwards thing ever. So you rather get/give sex to a person who you're not feeling that much than to a person who you want to be with and you'll make them wait and not think about it? No wonder things are messed up. Lol