Snoop Dogg should thank Master P for saving his career

Options

Comments

• MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    what up gee i see you schooling cats and hrap tell me about this ? c kidnapping.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol@ hrap that sig is clean...
    MrJR wrote: »
    what up gee i see you schooling cats and hrap tell me about this ? c kidnapping.

wat up fam...yeah i gotta skool clueless clownz like water ur seedz smh
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    man damn, lol, lemme make the thread, gimmie a minute

its tied up 2 to 2 white sox & royals top of the tenth vizquel on second!

alright, my ?
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mrjr wrote: »

he is about to make a thread on that.
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Who is lakey the kidd?

a OG from QUEENZ!
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    if im not mistaken u dont even live n da statez so u need 2 ? !! & suge was about 2 start a DEATHROWEAST so plz ?

everybody who livez n emerica knowz that scary kowardz like snoop, daz & ? azz dre have all put out RESTRAININ ORDERZ out on SUGE cuz they couldnt sleep good @ KNIGHT that is a muthafuukin FACT...so i would advise u 2 ? cuz u r outta ya league u dont know wtf u r talkin about!

lmao i know more about hip hop then you ever will starr.... ive got lakey and megas album you wasteman... click on my i.c name and check my cd collection, over 2000 cds and over 100 bits of vinyl... have you ever even bought a cd??? i already said snoop moved south to get away from the beef that suge was stating... you only gotta look at the source awards of suges ignorant speech lol suge was about money and power, hes the one that TRIED to mingle with vegas mob bosses to get the imagine of a don, THE SAME MOB BOSSES THAT DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE (tell me that aint selling out) the mob bosses told him to ? off lol Suges A snake, thats why Hes on his own, plus hes from A middle class suburb and college graduate lol Hes A smart man that ? himself up by no doing things professional... And for the record lakey was on tha row for about 2mins
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao i know more about hip hop then you ever will starr.... Ive got lakey and megas album you wasteman... Click on my i.c name and check my cd collection, over 2000 cds and over 100 bits of vinyl... Have you ever even bought a cd??? I already said snoop moved south to get away from the beef that suge was stating... You only gotta look at the source awards of suges ignorant speech lol suge was about money and power, hes the one that tried to mingle with vegas mob bosses to get the imagine of a don, the same mob bosses that dont like black people (tell me that aint selling out) the mob bosses told him to ? off lol suges a snake, thats why hes on his own, plus hes from a middle class suburb and college graduate lol hes a smart man that ? himself up by no doing things professional... And for the record lakey was on tha row for about 2mins

when was this?
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao i know more about hip hop then you ever will starr.... ive got lakey and megas album you wasteman... click on my i.c name and check my cd collection, over 2000 cds and over 100 bits of vinyl... have you ever even bought a cd??? i already said snoop moved south to get away from the beef that suge was stating... you only gotta look at the source awards of suges ignorant speech lol suge was about money and power, hes the one that TRIED to mingle with vegas mob bosses to get the imagine of a don, THE SAME MOB BOSSES THAT DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE (tell me that aint selling out) the mob bosses told him to ? off lol Suges A snake, thats why Hes on his own, plus hes from A middle class suburb and college graduate lol Hes A smart man that ? himself up by no doing things professional... And for the record lakey was on tha row for about 2mins

lol blah blah blah my issue wit u is u r tryna act like them letterz is fake when they r clearly not...
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    when was this?

i herd i think it was david kenner or someone on one of the death row dvds talk about it... suge got carried away and tried to aline himself with mob bosses in vegas...
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol blah blah blah my issue wit u is u r tryna act like them letterz is fake when they r clearly not...

how you kno they are not fake, how you kno they are real???
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That ? master p used to be ruthless, heard he went to j prince to see if he could have ? c killed and j prince wouldn't give him the ok to do it
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i herd i think it was david kenner or someone on one of the death row dvds talk about it... Suge got carried away and tried to aline himself with mob bosses in vegas...

smh. Suge ego was too big. Why go through all that ? ? Death row was killing the rap game.

All he had to do was sit back and count the money.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    that ? master p used to be ruthless, heard he went to j prince to see if he could have ? c killed and j prince wouldn't give him the ok to do it

word?.....
  • P. Town
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mr.cj wrote: »
    word?.....

i'm not sure if its true, but thats what i hear, and i heard that p smacked birdman's brother back in the day, not slim, but his other brother "gangsta"
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i'm not sure if its true, but thats what i hear, and i heard that p smacked birdman's brother back in the day, not slim, but his other brother "gangsta"

is that the one who is locked up?
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smh. Suge ego was too big. Why go through all that ? ? Death row was killing the rap game.

All he had to do was sit back and count the money.

yeah, or even just run the buiness like a proper company not like a gang... what company has people beat down and humilated etc for no reason.. hes an idoit, he must think to himself, had he not been a ? and gready as fck they would all be ? billionaires.... they had ? on lock... look how well everyone had done after death row, suges like the dude nas raps about in 'second childhood'

'Sittin on, different benches like it's musical chairs
    All his peoples moved on in life, he's on the corners at night
    with young dudes it's them he wanna be like
    It's sad but it's fun to him right? He never grew up
    31 and can't give his youth, he's in his second childhood'
  • P. Town
    edited August 2010
    Options
    is that the one who is locked up?

yeah he doin life
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    damn all this ? on snoop make me wanna take him out my top 10 no joke
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah, or even just run the buiness like a proper company not like a gang... what company has people beat down and humilated etc for no reason.. hes an idoit, he must think to himself, had he not been a ? and gready as fck they would all be ? billionaires.... they had ? on lock... look how well everyone had done after death row, suges like the dude nas raps about in 'second childhood'

'Sittin on, different benches like it's musical chairs
    All his peoples moved on in life, he's on the corners at night
    with young dudes it's them he wanna be like
    It's sad but it's fun to him right? He never grew up
    31 and can't give his youth, he's in his second childhood'

agree. death row would have been like def jam.
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah he doin life

he must be mad as hell seeing how much paper his two brothers getting... daum
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    damn all this ? on snoop make me wanna take him out my top 10 no joke

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • P. Town
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he must be mad as hell seeing how much paper his two brothers getting... Daum

yeah he funded them the money to start cash money
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah he funded them the money to start cash money

thats what i thought. wasn't he in the original hot boys?
  • P. Town
    edited August 2010
    Options
    thats what i thought. Wasn't he in the original hot boys?

i think he might have been, i don't know if they was rappers though, birdman's nephew was the 5th member of the hotboys, but he left, his name was lil derrick aka bullet
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options

is that why no limit and cash money was beefing?