Snoop Dogg should thank Master P for saving his career

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    i think he might have been, i don't know if they was rappers though, birdman's nephew was the 5th member of the hotboys, but he left, his name was lil derrick aka bullet

i know that baby had something to with u.n.l.v. murder.
  • Bayish
    Bayish Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the ? Master P got ran up out of Richmond Ca though. C-Bo got him for 100 racks and openly clowned about it on dvd's back in the day.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how you kno they are not fake, how you kno they are real???

look @ them letterz therr is no way that ? is made up they r da real thang...
    Bayish wrote: »
    the ? Master P got ran up out of Richmond Ca though. C-Bo got him for 100 racks and openly clowned about it on dvd's back in the day.

yep....bo was on yukmouthz 'united ghettoz of america2' dvd clownin p callin him his SON! lol
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mr.cj wrote: »
    is that why no limit and cash money was beefing?

i'm not sure, but there is so much ? about p and birdman that goes beyond music, both them ? were ? ruthless
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bayish wrote: »

link?........
  • Llahsram
    Llahsram Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man I got 'Too Gangsta For Radio', how you even know that was Snoop and Daz who wrote them letters??? Some people believe anything... You must of seen all the interviews with Suge when Hes talking complete ? , like saying Dre said to him that He wants Suge to make him white lmao Suge tells blatant lies to discredit people, you cant believe anything He says or publishes

Co-Sign to the fullest
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Llahsram wrote: »
    Co-Sign to the fullest

do u have da 2gangsta4radio booklet?? cuz if u look @ them letterz u can tell those shitz is real smh
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    do u have da 2gangsta4radio booklet?? cuz if u look @ them letterz u can tell those shitz is real smh

smh. he probably don't.
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    smh. he probably don't.

well he shouldnt say ? cuz if u c da letterz u will c snoopz signature & daz signature on both letterz u cant make that up smh plus u can c wherr da letterz were address'd 2 that ? is real..
  • Llahsram
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People bought Death Row albums after 96?
  • McGeeAKey
    McGeeAKey Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Snoop Dogg should thank Master P for saving his ass,cause if it wasnt for no limit he wouldve had been with Suge to this day,and SUge would still own his ass

he bought snoop out of his contract with Deathrow that's why suge came out with the album Dead Man Walkin CD
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People bought Death Row albums after 96?

that 2gangsta4radio album was pretty dope u should cop that so u can c those letterz snoop & daz wrote suge fa ya self cuz therr real & that kurupt deathrow AGAINST DA GRAIN album was tight 2..
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thank Master P? Naaaaaaaw. More like Master P should thank Snoop for savin his LABEL.
    it went both ways. the snoop hype was over with and his last album on DR sold well but you could tell he was going to go down hill from there. if you wearnt around to see snoop come up from deep cover, his murda trial, tha chronic, ? etc. then you probaly dont know what i mean by the snoop hype. at the same time P signing someone like Snoop helped (for the lack of a better word) legitimize his roster and label. to say NL saved his career, i cant call it. the entire NL/Snoop thing has always been weird to me then and now even though I understand the protection aspect. i guess you could say snoop's career was at the crossroads.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I never forget how they kidnapped ? C......

QUOTE]

what??? explain???
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I never forget how they kidnapped ? C......

QUOTE]

what??? explain???

u miss it. it was a thread on it.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »

u miss it. it was a thread on it.

just saw it.
    man, i never knew that.....
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wack ass crip

lol!!!!!!!!!!
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nas was very close to join No Limit Records.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Snoop has publicly thank Master P a bunch of times for buying him out of his Death Row Contract

He freed Snoop up a didn't try to ? him buy making him stay with No Limit he let him go out and brand his own self

real G ?

but yeah Snoop always speaks good ? about Master P
  • Llahsram
    edited August 2010
    Options
    that 2gangsta4radio album was pretty dope u should cop that so u can c those letterz snoop & daz wrote suge fa ya self cuz therr real & that kurupt deathrow AGAINST DA GRAIN album was tight 2..

The Against Da Grain album from what I understood was changed by Koch behind Kurupt and Suge back.
  • Llahsram
    edited August 2010
    Options

Wow, I've never heard that
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2010
    Options

word?.......
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Against Da Grain album from what I understood was changed by Koch behind Kurupt and Suge back.

yeah da diss trakz fa snoop & daz was taken off i think but it was still a good album..
  • Llahsram
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yeah da diss trakz fa snoop & daz was taken off i think but it was still a good album..

I guess I'll check it out.