Options

Comments

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Yea I was wondering about that too

I hear it will most likely drop 2day and is called "Flexin". I was disappointed to hear a ft. would be on it to start with now I am even more disappointed, Wacka and Jeezy both already got tracks out called Flexin
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmmm what does KRIT do better than T.I.???
    I cant even believe this a topic..
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MUST I REMIND THAT KRIT WUZ HERE IS A ALBUM just because IT WASN'T on shelves doesn't change the fact . YOU IDIOT.

You new ? ? me have you ever listened to any of TIP mixtapes??
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mixtape= rapping over beats ? already rapped over.

Album= new, unreleased material.

? don't send mixtapes to get mastered. They just go in the booth, spit verses, get a dj to do a few drops, then release it on datpiff or live mixtapes.

I say all that to say this. T.I. has longevity and commercial success over Krit, his resume is way longer, so u really can't compare the two UNLESS you're talking strictly from a skill/technical standpoint. And even then, I would slightly put T.I. over Krit because he is more versatile. But Krit speaks more on ? that a lot of rappers are scared to talk about.

At the end of it all, Both these ? put out quality music. And that's all I really give a ? about
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

? don't send mixtapes to get mastered. They just go in the booth, spit verses, get a dj to do a few drops, then release it on datpiff or live mixtapes.

I say all that to say this. T.I. has longevity and commercial success over Krit, his resume is way longer, so u really can't compare the two UNLESS you're talking strictly from a skill/technical standpoint. And even then, I would slightly put T.I. over Krit because he is more versatile. But Krit speaks more on ? that a lot of rappers are scared to talk about.

At the end of it all, Both these ? put out quality music. And that's all I really give a ? about

preach.....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ya'll overate the hell out of T.I.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i don't compare platinum selling artist with mixtape rappers.
    quality over quantity krit wins you simp.

lmao............................
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

^^^All this ? .
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MUST I REMIND THAT KRIT WUZ HERE IS A ALBUM just because IT WASN'T on shelves doesn't change the fact . YOU IDIOT.

yea it does...means it was a street album....aka a mixtape, smh
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    You overate the hell out of Big Krit.

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

You overrate the hell out of your opinions 20,000 in less than 2 years, you do not have to comment on everything.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

This, and it's not really fair to compare them lyrically since most commercial artists dumb down their lyrics tenfold so the white people and girls understand what they're saying.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2011
    Options

Coming from someone who has JayZ as THE GOAT, SMH.
  • P. Town
    edited September 2011
    Options

Krit >>>>>>>>>>>> Nyqucole
  • P. Town
    edited September 2011
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    You overrate the hell out of your opinions 20,000 in less than 2 years, you do not have to comment on everything.

Ya mama....
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like K.R.I.T. and his movement. His mixtapes are more like Independent albums that are well put together. David Banner would be a more even comparison i think, since they both work the same way on projects. Anyway, T.I. is dope, he has great albums, some are eh, but his issue is that he can't stay out of jail. This ? is the DMX of Atlanta. If he was more consistent i would mark him higher but as of right now it's Luda >>>>>>>>>> T.I >>>>>>>>>> K.R.I.T. >>>>>>>>>>> Wayne.
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    the best thang on ? a mixtape was jamie foxx crazy ass....? was wack tho

nah son this joint was hot n im not even a big timbaland fan but this joint was fire
  • soul rattler
    edited September 2011
    Options
    T.I. isn't even better than Ludacris, Rick Ross, or Young Buck. Please stop this foolishness.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lets do it like this drop a KRIT (which im a fan of) song i will find a T.I. song to match it on the same topic and sound better..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2011
    Options
    T.I. isn't even better than Ludacris, Rick Ross, or Young Buck. Please stop this foolishness.

lol

• blaq diemenz
    edited September 2011
    Options
    because rappers a lot times lean on producers for not only production ,but hooks and over all direction (how they should rap on this

track etc etc). So if you got all that one package that's hard to stunt on especially with the music krit has been putting together. All

tip gotta do is rap thats it, he don't have to worry about all the other ? .

nah man it doesnt allways work like that. u really think like justice league write those hooks for rick ross???

son just b/c u can produce and rap dont mean ur a improved rapper
    this aint work just b/c u multi task makes u a jack of all trades master of none.
    not sayin krit isnt dope but he has not put in the body of work to say he is better then T.i if u wanna say his last 2 misxtapes where better then T.I last album i can understand but as far as body of work T.I >> K.r.i.t and dj toop > krits production as for now.. maybe in a few years and albums u can make a case but as for now this is foolishness
  • soul rattler
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lets do it like this drop a KRIT (which im a fan of) song i will find a T.I. song to match it on the same topic and sound better..

You know you done ? up right?
  • blaq diemenz
    edited September 2011
    Options

^^^^^ best post up here^^^^^
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

lol just playing devils advocate bruh.....