Big Krit>>T.I. (Agree or Disagree)

Options

Comments

• EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @grip If I'm wrong prove it otherwise sthu . KRIT has better quality out of the two albums he dropped vs the Mess of albums T.I. has . You IC Idiots don't prove anything all you do is make vague comments. TRY PROVING YOUR STATEMENTS PROVE TO ME T.I. IS A BETTER RAPPER. Your talent shows through your work T.I. has not shown me his worth. KRIT >>>> T.I.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    This ? KRIT is rly impressing me. There's a couple of songs of his I can't listen to, but it's mostly cuz I don't like Southern hip hop too much. He is one of the best lyricists of recent eras, that "Children of the World" song is in constant rotation. I was never too impressed with T.I., He is better than average but not by much. IMO, KRIT is a much better lyricist than T.I. Thoughts?
    Aight, the reason I'm saying this is because I have never been wowed by a T.I. verse. I would never compare KRIT to someone like Ludacris or Dre 3000, but T.I. is crazy overrated in my mind. Name some T.I. verses that wowed you and I'll check e'm out because I'm not seeing the hype
    Just to make sure y'all understand, This isn't a TIP hate thread, he is one of my favorite Southern MCs. But that dude KRIT is something else

lmao....is this in who yall place yall faith??? confused ass ? .
    got no problems with opinions, but yall should leave the internet and say some of this dumb ? in public and see the reactions.....foh.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I like KRIT but no
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    id place em as bout the same lyrically..

but other than that, its wait and see...

thread is still ridiculous..
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited September 2011
    Options
    K.R.I.T ok but he ain't on t.i level yet
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @GRIP WHERES THE EVIDENCE YOU LOVE THE SIMPLE ARTIST BUT KRIT HAS TOO MUCH DEPTH BRUH. T.I. Not touching KRIT.

[T.I.]
    I gotta couple of V's wit' the kits, MPV's on my wrist
    A lot of glamour and glit's, but shawty I don't need that
    My beginnin' was a humble one, a hustler I'ma son of one
    Taught me how to number run, I went from that to number one
    Had a hundred ones, I bought a slab flipped another one
    Sold my little three-eighty east, and said I need another gun
    The littlest in the trap, and got it poppin' like some bubble gum
    Junkies hatin' on my stacks, sayin' I'm nothing but a young
    Buck, ? say, "What?" Then he see me raise up
    Just wanna see the little boy wit' nuts exchange old ? whole face soon
    'Cause I spray the ? 's whole face up, wet the ? from the waist up
    They try you once and you pull a fall, and then tell 'em shaw' don't play wit 'em
    I'm fourteen in the dope game and don't care of catchin' no case bruh
    Consider me, that's intentionally, another ? that it's too late for
    Hey wait bruh, bet any ? came from that?
    Who lose it all the day, I bet he say he changed from that

T.I simple
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    @grip If I'm wrong prove it otherwise sthu . KRIT has better quality out of the two albums he dropped vs the Mess of albums T.I. has . You IC Idiots don't prove anything all you do is make vague comments. TRY PROVING YOUR STATEMENTS PROVE TO ME T.I. IS A BETTER RAPPER. Your talent shows through your work T.I. has not shown me his worth. KRIT >>>> T.I.

lol calm down bro......when or if Krit drops an arguable classic ALBUM.....not mixtape then he can be compared.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol calm down bro......when or if Krit drops an arguable classic ALBUM.....not mixtape then he can be compared.

You simp,KRIT WUZ HERE IS A CLASSIC and is better than anything T.I. has drop. Like I said If I'm wrong than prove it IF NOT STHU.
    You idiots continue to post vague comments.
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You simp,KRIT WUZ HERE IS A CLASSIC and is better than anything T.I. has drop. Like I said If I'm wrong than prove it IF NOT STHU.

? you can get off that simp ? ....I ? with Krit i have the ? ? in my avi, but theres a difference between a classic ALBUM and classic MIXTAPE.....
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? you can get off that simp ? ....I ? with Krit i have the ? ? in my avi, but theres a difference between a classic ALBUM and classic MIXTAPE.....

IT WAS A ALBUM you ? . NAME A T.I ALBUM BETTER FROM BACK TO FRONT. You know damn well there isn't one.
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    IT WAS A ALBUM you ? . NAME A T.I ALBUM BETTER FROM BACK TO FRONT. You know damn well there isn't one.

When it came out it was not sold in stores or itunes or anywhere else online.....that makes it a free album...aka a mixtape....

Bro I'm glad you ? with Krit, because I do too....so I'm not going to argue with you over this ? ....we're all entitled to our opinions.....
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    not a good comparison you can't compare a producer/rapper with a rapper .
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When it came out it was not sold in stores or itunes or anywhere else online.....that makes it a free album...aka a mixtape....

Bro I'm glad you ? with Krit, because I do too....so I'm not going to argue with you over this ? ....we're all entitled to our opinions.....

SKILL is the opinion breaker ,FACT IS KRIT IS BETTER and you do not determine what album is. KRIT WUZ HERE WAS AN ALBUM NOT A MIXTAPE.
    YOU CAN'T LIST A ALBUM WERE T.I. songs were better than KRIT WUZ HERE. KRIT>>> T.I . The Album has to be sold at retail clause is STUPID and only a idiot would go by that LOGIC.
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

you do know that T.I is a producer too right?
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

I think Urban Legend can stand up to anything KRIT has released.
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This ? KRIT is rly impressing me. There's a couple of songs of his I can't listen to, but it's mostly cuz I don't like Southern hip hop too much. He is one of the best lyricists of recent eras, that "Children of the World" song is in constant rotation. I was never too impressed with T.I., He is better than average but not by much. IMO, KRIT is a much better lyricist than T.I. Thoughts?

if Krit can drop official albums cuz mixtapes are like pre season games

TI lyrical ability is unquestioned

krit is a beast but he needs to b proven and more then 1 album b4 we compare him to TI. but i will take KRIT over lil wayne tho...
    btw u can tell where he got that flow from ?????????????
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SKILL is the opinion breaker ,FACT IS KRIT IS BETTER and you do not determine what album is. KRIT WUZ HERE WAS AN ALBUM NOT A MIXTAPE.
    YOU CAN'T LIST A ALBUM WERE T.I. songs were better than KRIT WUZ HERE. KRIT>>> T.I . The Album has to be sold at retail clause is STUPID and only a idiot would go by that LOGIC.

lol right on bro.....like I said I'm not going to argue with you...I want Krit to succeed just as mush as you do.
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Never heard Krit other than the 4 song dropped by soulrattler on pg 1

he sounds like Tip and seems like I could listen to him however his music will bnever get me like TI's did

the ? TIP was dropping pre KING was legendry, the best ? I heard from a southren artist in loooooong time.

to me TI>>>>>>>>>

I would check out Krit Wuz Here....and Return of 4eva......
  • blaq diemenz
    blaq diemenz Members Posts: 208 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

ohh yes u can

Gza > Rza
    Prodigy > Havoc
    CL Smooth > Pete Rock
    Nas > Large Pro
    Phonte > 9th Wonder
    and for the time being
    T.I > K.R.I.T

need i say more just b/c u can made a good beat dont mean ur all of a sudden have lyrical penmenship over someone that takes more time on workin there lyrics.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think Urban Legend can stand up to anything KRIT has released.

Finally someone told me a album that could stand with KRIT WUZ HERE but the comparison is laughable bruh Urban legend cannot stand with KWH back to front.
    So I guess its back to the drawing board. The best songs from UL "ASAP" "Motivation "can't scrap with "Neva Go back" "2000 N Beyond"
    KRIT wins YET AGAIN.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    there's no reason to even compare these 2...their similarities begin and end with them being 2 southern ? who rap and love UGK...
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Your a little ? sucker for anyone underground. I hope Krit blows soon before you clowns tarnish him like J Cole by blowing people out of proportion.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is sum ? !!! Dont get me wrong i like K.R.I.T. i think he is dope but T.I. is that dude PERIOD hell u wanna talk albums.....THE LEAK and ? a Mixtape kils ANY krit mixtape
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    This is sum ? !!! Dont get me wrong i like K.R.I.T. i think he is dope but T.I. is that dude PERIOD hell u wanna talk albums.....THE LEAK and ? a Mixtape kils ANY krit mixtape

now that is false...Return of 4Eva>>>>? A Mixtape...i forgot that TI even dropped that damn mixtape last summer
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »

the best thang on ? a mixtape was jamie foxx crazy ass....? was wack tho