Big Krit>>T.I. (Agree or Disagree)

Options

Comments

• tommy_jules
    tommy_jules Members Posts: 138
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think the more appropriate question is who will be considered greater when it's all said and done. I think KRIT has the potential to be one of those upper echelon artists, maybe a "once every 10-15 years" type dudes.

I'm a fan, but I will say that I don't think anything he's put out since KRIT Wuz Here has been as good. Return of Forever was straight, Last King 2 is cool, but he set the bar high with KWH. Can't wait for the album.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    HaHaHa slow down kid ....

like i said half the time....im serious and trap muzik was it....he still jam but his subject matter is vague sometimes....different people gone hear different ? ....but he really aint never said nothing that hit me in the head tho
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Krit but i voted for Ti....Krits a better rapper than ? and a better artist than Ti.

He's not a better rapper than Tip...even though i think he has a little more substance. Ti has proven that he can make any type of song and appeal to everyone....Dude has two really good albums and one classic and some other subpar albums. Regarless he has staying power and he has hits.

Krit has the potential to be great. I'm just not sure he will make the type of music that will get on top 40 radio. He's striving to be the best in the lane where UGK, 8ball mjg, Outkast goodie mob was in. I've never heard him say he wants to be the greatest rapper and all that ? .

Ti didnt start out a star, put out "I'm Serious" in 01 and got dropped....put out Trap Muzik whichwas considered a southern classic in 03....then when he put out Urban Legend in early 05 late 04....he finally broke through and crossed over with "Bring'em Out".....just saying give Krit some time before we Crown him and some time before we call him a major lable bust...
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Krit but i voted for Ti....Krits a better rapper than ? and a better artist than Ti.

He's not a better rapper than Tip...even though i think he has a little more substance. Ti has proven that he can make any type of song and appeal to everyone....Dude has two really good albums and one classic and some other subpar albums. Regarless he has staying power and he has hits.

Krit has the potential to be great. I'm just not sure he will make the type of music that will get on top 40 radio. He's striving to be the best in the lane where UGK, 8ball mjg, Outkast goodie mob was in. I've never heard him say he wants to be the greatest rapper and all that ? .

Ti didnt start out a star, put out "I'm Serious" in 01 and got dropped....put out Trap Muzik whichwas considered a southern classic in 03....then when he put out Urban Legend in early 05 late 04....he finally broke through and crossed over with "Bring'em Out".....just saying give Krit some time before we Crown him and some time before we call him a major lable bust...

nuff said....*waiting for major album*
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lolz big krit's nice but damn man

He's just a polished ? c imo

What polish? ? made beats and rapped too. Krit got some real music that I dig but he aint nice like the internet trying to paint. He has failed so-far on every track that he has tried to make more mainstream. Krit will end up in the class of a Zro, some will swear by him, but he will never really blow up.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow. Holla back when KRIT drops a couple albums
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Wow. Holla back when KRIT drops a couple albums

hell yeah. i'm a krit fan but c'mon now...........
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Some real bias flying through this thread. I didn't know TI had stans like that.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    If this was j Cole>>ti y'all ? would rioted

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Some real bias flying through this thread. I didn't know TI had stans like that.

nobodys a t.i. stan, i barely listen to him to be honest...but Facts is Facts

stop blowing this mu'? up to be biggest thing since ass in g-strings comparing his mixtapes to classic albums when he hasn't even surpassed tip's mixtape era
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    never knew KRIT had so many haters in here lls
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmaoo first mutiple anti big sean threads now a thread comparing an established vet to a new up and comer whats next....the If you don't have dylan in your top 5 then you wack?
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the ? is more simple than some of ya'll makin it...nobody said krit's career would go further than tip's or he's selling more records or none of that...yes tip is established, veteran status, all of the above....i got his albums, and ? is in rotation...but if u asked me who's flow i like better i would say krit
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and they say cole is overrated
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    krit is a very talented artist, i enjoy his southern flavor mesh with his silky smooth bars that elegantly rides the wavy instrumental he's constructed, and it's a beautiful thang 2 c an artist like that get his due...

yet this thread gotta b the most preposterous ? i have eva seen... t.i is one of the most consistent artist of the last decade. he's only second to kanye as a rapper who helps balance out mainstream hiphop...

t.i. is cut from the cloth of tupac, as an artist that equally appeals to women, the streets, and main stream equally, yea he uses his dope boy image similar 2 how tupac used the thug image, howeva like tupac, t..i. is not trapped in the shadows of his image...
    another thing that t.i. does well that pac did is, that anybody can make a street anthemn, anybody could make a love song, or a club banger that gets played on the radio, but not everybody can make a sentimental track like a "live your Life" "no matter" "live in the sky" ,"dead and gone" etc...thats a banger and get played out the whip ,radio and is a hit... the only other artist that has been able 2 do that in the last decade was Kanye...
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I just think ? are hungry for someone new and talented to represent the south. So much other ? comes out of my region thats gets major tv and radio play. I think Krit will be one of those artist who wont be appreciated on a national level until his second almost third album(assuming he has 2 to 3 albums)...if then.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

this is truth though
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Soulja Boy >>>>> Krit because Krit ain't been around long enough
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    this one done woke up the damn hip-hop analysts in this ?
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Krit straight, I like the tracks he has with depth, but this is more of an indictment on the reason once again and its lack of credibility. You can't stop clowns from making clown threads, just call it like it is, the reason lacks credibility. Just a bunch of stans and haters. The mainstream gets most of the hate and the niche rappers get most of the love. Krit is currently filling that niche of the southern dude killing the mixtape scene.
  • EmbezzelJayR
    EmbezzelJayR Members Posts: 1,052
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BIG KRIT HAS MORE CONTENT THAN T.I. He has more substance in his songs FOOD FOR THOUGHT wise he is packing more meat and T.I starving his listeners.
    COME AT ME with this POLL again when T.I. Rivals "Something" "They Got Us" "N.I.G.G.E.R" "Lions and Lambs" "Small as a Giant" "Children Of The World" "I Gotta Stay" "American Rapstar" "Rise and Shine" "Dreamin" "The Vent" "Free My Soul" COME ON NOW in the COURSE OF TWO YEARS Krit has done more RAP WISE THAN T.I. in his ENTIRE CAREER.
    KRIT >>>> T.I.

KRIT RAPS BETTER THAN T.I. POINT BLANK PERIOD.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BIG KRIT HAS MORE CONTENT THAN T.I. He has more substance in his songs FOOD FOR THOUGHT wise he is packing more meat and T.I starving his listeners.
    COME AT ME with this POLL again when T.I. Rivals "Something" "They Got Us" "N.I.G.G.E.R" "Lions and Lambs" "Small as a Giant" "Children Of The World" "I Gotta Stay" "American Rapstar" "Rise and Shine" "Dreamin" "The Vent" "Free My Soul" COME ON NOW in the COURSE OF TWO YEARS Krit has done more RAP WISE THAN T.I. in his ENTIRE CAREER.
    KRIT >>>> T.I.

smmfh.........
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Truth here...

I like KRIT's music so far better than any Ti ? I've ever listened to tho
  • southernmade
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I ? with both....one is on the cusp of being a legend the other is a rookie...both very talented. btw when are they dropping that song today....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    KRIT >>>> T.I.

top 5 dumbest poster alive..