Options
    I'm unstoppable with OKC Thunder

thats right OKC not Seattle.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Anyone got any good arena music playlists they'd like to share?

Since i'm in DC area, I try to use the local sound like Go-Go music, Chuck Brown (Run Joe), Tabi Bonney, and *gasp* Wale

When I put my Minnesota playlist together, I'm going for some Prince and The Time, ? like that.

Golden State, I got some Too Short, Dru Down (? of the Year), and throw some Suga Free going.

New York, I got some Wu Tang (Triumph), Onyx (Slam), Nas (Halftime), Jay Z (Empire State of Mind)

What you got going on? I'd like to hear what folks around the country listening to to boost their arena music.
    Yo how do u upload music again? I already uploaded 2 tracks the very first week I bought the game but I forget. It's in here somewhere but I forget which page. Holla.
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thats right OKC not Seattle.

Durant will always be a Supersonic tho.

"I miss Seattle" - Kevin Durant
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yo how do u upload music again? I already uploaded 2 tracks the very first week I bought the game but I forget. It's in here somewhere but I forget which page. Holla.

I have XB360 so this applies to that console

Your system has to be linked to your computer. I have the WiFi 360, so my ? is hooked up wirelessly.

Use mp3 files for your music

You have to use the Windows Media Center on your computer to create playlists. I think WMC is only available through Vista and Windows 7

Then in the game, you have to change the Arena Music for each category to the playlist you created in the Media Center

Since my ? is hooked up wirelessly, my computer has to be on for my playlists to load into the game, otherwise, it'll use the default game music.
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    I have XB360 so this applies to that console

Your system has to be linked to your computer. I have the WiFi 360, so my ? is hooked up wirelessly.

Use mp3 files for your music

You have to use the Windows Media Center on your computer to create playlists. I think WMC is only available through Vista and Windows 7

Then in the game, you have to change the Arena Music for each category to the playlist you created in the Media Center

Since my ? is hooked up wirelessly, my computer has to be on for my playlists to load into the game, otherwise, it'll use the default game music.

lmao yea my bad as soon as i posted that i remembered and got my playlists right...thanks tho
  • marcyville
    marcyville Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    X-Box Gamertag: itsmarcyville

man...My Player mode is so addictive, b.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Durant will always be a Supersonic tho.

"I miss Seattle" - Kevin Durant

I plan to play at Oklahoma City for my ENTIRE career - Kevin Durant. end of conversation.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    say, I just found out that I suck on NBA 2k11 real talk. I don't give a dam but my baby brotha 15 and I sat and watched him kick folkz ass on PS3 live all dam week.

His PS3 Live name is djsg23. hit him up so he can ? on you.

dog wtf is ps3 live?

thats his name on the ps3 and 360?...and what team he run with
  • marcyville
    marcyville Members Posts: 73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dead@wtf is PS3 Live.

My mans just combined the two like a mufucka.
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I plan to play at Oklahoma City for my ENTIRE career - Kevin Durant. end of conversation.

we'll see if he does..../thread
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we'll see if he does..../thread

lol well he certainly wont play for Seattle. thats for sure.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    does anybody know how to link your NBA 2k11 account on the website to your game ?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    does anybody know how to link your NBA 2k11 account on the website to your game ?

nevermind......
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol I swear I hate ? that pick Miami, these ? know damn well they wasnt playing with Miami last year
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Whats good 2K niccas...

2K11 wise, who yall like to roll with that are sleeper players/teams? Play this ish every year (offline mostly since I only get redbar games cause of distance) but always enjoyable none the less

For me this year Indiana tops the list (along with Memphis but they've been beasting since last year)

Hibbert since his boost a few weeks back is unmatched in the post defensively, rebounds like Dwight, and can consistently hit the mid-range.. Plus with that height (If you know 2K, ratings dont mean a damn thing but height does, word to Yao) hes a beast on a step-through to up-fake move

Holla.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wanna play some ic ? online, drop ya xbl name
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    when i was back home i played someone
    they got miami,i got the bulls

i won cuz i know how to play d and run a good o
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    when i was back home i played someone
    they got miami,i got the bulls

i won cuz i know how to play d and run a good o

word i run with the bulls and ? be wondering how i be beastin....i swear if u get down deng release he be goin off....i be droppin like 35 a game with deng and of course rose come through in the clutch

i usually use the lakers when somebody pick the heat tho(ron artest is damn near automatic from beyond the arc once u get the release down)
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im unstoppable wit denver
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    word i run with the bulls and ? be wondering how i be beastin....i swear if u get down deng release he be goin off....i be droppin like 35 a game with deng and of course rose come through in the clutch

i usually use the lakers when somebody pick the heat tho(ron artest is damn near automatic from beyond the arc once u get the release down)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Freshonia
    Freshonia Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The ps3 name is chrisgohard
    Get at me phaggots....no ?
  • Freshonia
    Freshonia Members Posts: 1,291 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    little ? annoys me alot on here. how easy it is to intercept passes, the post game seems kinda ? up, i randomly miss easy ? once in a while. maybe i just gotta get better though. and the rest of my team stands around to ? much and not movin.

^^^^^^^^^i hate when they put the whole bench on the court....then bring back the starters....then next dead ball......the bench back on the court.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I found my new team today, Im running with the Spurs from now on

Portland is ass in 2k11 they used to be my squad
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i wanna play some ic ? online, drop ya xbl name

chris5503 ...............