THE OFFICIAL NBA 2K11 Thread

Options

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    word i run with the bulls and ? be wondering how i be beastin....i swear if u get down deng release he be goin off....i be droppin like 35 a game with deng and of course rose come through in the clutch

i usually use the lakers when somebody pick the heat tho(ron artest is damn near automatic from beyond the arc once u get the release down)

^this

thats why i only stick wit Golden State i know all them dudes shot releases to a t
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol yea I guess I got to ? release down, I hold it for the same amount of time no matter who Im shooting with lol
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Paul Pierce got on eof the toughest release in the game cuz he switches it up, but its money all day once u get it down.
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He usually run w/ the Heat. That's his name on PS3. He aint got Live on 360 yet.

Of course he uses the Heat, just like a million other people online... I guess he's not that dope!
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If u master Durant's release he droppin 40 every game. Oh and the Thunder's SG Cook is a sleeper player. Get his release down he hitting them 3s all day.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol Vagrant you ol Miami pickin ass ?
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who tryna get served....XBox only....make sure y'all spread the word too when I'm done with yall
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo how can i stop Amare Stoudemire in the paint? i roll with the thunder....double teaming aint really working
  • rice n gravy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo how can i stop Amare Stoudemire in the paint? i roll with the thunder....double teaming aint really working

thats ur problem rite there
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol Vagrant you ol Miami pickin ass ?

Lol, i havent played that game in a while so i was rusty
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

word,i played this ? today who dropped 45 on me with Amar'e.I was doubling and everything and i knew he was gonna go to him because that's all he did the whole game,but it wouldn't let me stop him.

It doesn't help that he got a ratings boost and that i had Phoenix(their D ain't that great)
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thats ur problem rite there

lol that's my team....aint changing...imma just put Collison @ Center and Ibaka at PF and try to double team him to limit scoring opportunities...keep the defense setting on auto cause if i play tight chances of fouling...I've beaten dude the first 2 times but the last game I couldnt stop Amare
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    word,i played this ? today who dropped 45 on me with Amar'e.I was doubling and everything and i knew he was gonna go to him because that's all he did the whole game,but it wouldn't let me stop him.

It doesn't help that he got a ratings boost and that i had Phoenix(their D ain't that great)

Yea amare is a beast in the paint....if u dont got a good big man its hard to stop him
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

what zone u run with? i highly reccomend a 2-3 along with the double team.....if it comes down to it assign 2 ppl to play him...one deny ball and one to play tight....dont let the computer controll your player you do this...if he spins out the double team the third guy in the zone should pick him up...worst comes to worse triple team(i dont reccomend that tho)

i run with the bulls tho so not too sure how effective this will be with the thunder
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    only complaints I have about this game is that its too easy to get stolen/steal a pass and it seems like charges are never called. Im gonna adjust the settings but that ? just dumb.
  • rice n gravy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol that's my team....aint changing...imma just put Collison @ Center and Ibaka at PF and try to double team him to limit scoring opportunities...keep the defense setting on auto cause if i play tight chances of fouling...I've beaten dude the first 2 times but the last game I couldnt stop Amare

forreal thou control the player whos suppose to guard Amare and deny him the pass your self think its LB on xbox L1 on ps3 and if they still pass it his x to steal it is my only suggestion
  • rice n gravy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    only complaints I have about this game is that its too easy to get stolen/steal a pass and it seems like charges are never called. Im gonna adjust the settings but that ? just dumb.
    cats be tryin hail mary passes all game thats a way to stop all that bs and you actually have to have a clean lane to pass to a certain guy or it will be picked cant be careless

2nd part is true the only charger ive ever gotten was i stood at half court for 2 seconds and dude literally ran into me
  • da scope
    da scope Members Posts: 43
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh, he get the Thunder and Hawks for them ? like you who talk ? about that. He dust ? off w/ them too.

djsg23 on PS3.

LOL, did I touch a nerve? I wasn't talkin ? , I was just calling IT like I see it, and if you think that was talkin ? , then well..... so be it.... FACT is, most folks that think they are sooooooo great in the game, always need to grab Miami or LA....
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    has ne body else tried to play a full season? my game glitches in febuary and doesn't go father than that. I exchanged the ? and a similar thing happen to that one, am I the only one with this problem in the game?
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    has ne body else tried to play a full season? my game glitches in febuary and doesn't go father than that. I exchanged the ? and a similar thing happen to that one, am I the only one with this problem in the game?

there's a patch that fixes that I thk....my game wouldnt go past the 1st quarter..it would black out... but when i finally hooked my PS3 to the internet the game downloaded an update that let me get pass that
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    does this game give you the win if the other person quits cause this ? has hella rage quitters
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wats ya xbl ? ?
    yroholla wrote: »
    Who tryna get served....XBox only....make sure y'all spread the word too when I'm done with yall
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there's a patch that fixes that I thk....my game wouldnt go past the 1st quarter..it would black out... but when i finally hooked my PS3 to the internet the game downloaded an update that let me get pass that

did you get on the internet and go to something specific or did you get online, put the game in and the update appeared without goin to the play station store? Cuz my ? doing the exact same dont go to the second quarter ? .
  • rice n gravy
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ight got sht load of snow not going nowhere who tryna get knocked down in some 2k11 2day
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    whats good with that online league?