i odnt know where this is going but this is not john2009

youre not john? my bad folk
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    i dont know where this is going but this is not john2009

IP addresses don't lie....now just admit and keep on posting...its like the grade 1 kid who gets bullied at school and then transfers to get bullied again..smh
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    i dont know where this is going but this is not john2009

Give the charade up doggie 3 mods said the same thing ,you look foolish lyin about it
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    IP addresses don't lie....now just admit and keep on posting...its like the grade 1 kid who gets bullied at school and then transfers to get bullied again..smh
    Give the charade up doggie 3 mods said the same thing ,you look foolish lyin about it

lol......................
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    iverson was a athletic freak of nature!!....to bad he wasted it!!

What ?????....
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

hahaha
    good 1
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

he actually had crazy arm strength for a hs player

lol @ him using basketball moves @1:10
  • radaman
    edited August 2010
    Options

he actually had crazy arm strength for a hs player

lol @ him using basketball moves @1:10

damn, AI was beastin in football smh
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    we talkin about PRACTICE.

NOT THE GAME. not the game that i go out there and die for. we talkin about PRACTICE.

but i once was at a cleveland cavaliers game, and we played philly. and dejaun wagner grew up idolizing A.I. and he tried his best to bust allen's ass.

they went back and forth. this was in 02.

i seen a.i in the club one time. in cleveland. he was in the vip with derek coleman and ron harper. i shook ron harper's hand.

pretty cool.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    aionmj.gif

i loved this cross over but hated it just as much lol ya ? know what i mean
  • radaman
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i loved this cross over but hated it just as much lol ya ? know what i mean

lol I already know what u mean... a book could be written off of this one play....
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    one of the most influential players in the games history

_1379492_iverson-bryant300.jpg

tumblr_kyokqaGXzY1qadon4o1_400.jpg

that whole playoffs was crazy
  • cleanraesable
    cleanraesable Members Posts: 210
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Iverson's career is also an example of how fast you can fall from grace. The guy went from making multi millions to not being able to get a job in the NBA. These dudes never prepare for life after basketball. Very sad.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

that whole playoffs was crazy

Yes it was....he was ? on ? left to right....the series with him and vince carter going back and forth was a classic series
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Iverson's career is also an example of how fast you can fall from grace. The guy went from making multi millions to not being able to get a job in the NBA. These dudes never prepare for life after basketball. Very sad.

Damn homie in highschool you was the maaaaaaaaaaaaan homie.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Greatest little man to ever do it in the NBA. To the guys who said he's not a leader he did get a team to the NBA Finals his MVP year. Dude's an alltime great IMO and he doesn't need to win a 'ship to prove that. Nowadays people get too wrapped up in how many championships you have to try to gauge how great you are; it really only happens when we talk basketball.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Greatest little man to ever do it in the NBA. To the guys who said he's not a leader he did get a team to the NBA Finals his MVP year. Dude's an alltime great IMO and he doesn't need to win a 'ship to prove that. Nowadays people get too wrapped up in how many championships you have to try to gauge how great you are; it really only happens when we talk basketball.

Hes not a ? leader. hes a great player not a leader.. hes lil Carmelo in that sense period.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

That last picture was so Etherous in Los Angeles.

The back story to this ? made it even more etherous. And it was so bad as a Laker fan you couldnt do ? but say, "Wow...SMH" and just sit your ass there in silence.

Lu was being complimented for how well he was covering Iverson that whole game. Stayed pestering him to the point that we was all asying, "hey this Lu kid is doing well! Get em Lu..."

THe last few plays? NOT SO MUCH. Iverson pretty much went into beast mode and when he stepped over dude.........SOUL CRUSHING.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hes not a ? leader. hes a great player not a leader.. hes lil Carmelo in that sense period.

That's your opinion. I just brought up a year he lead his team to Finals he was a leader one point in his career, FACT.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Iverson was just way too talented... He needed the work ethic... Thats it.
    Hes been riding on the back of his talent for the bulk of his career... and now his talent is fading and his body is falling apart.

its sad to watch...
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hes been riding on the back of his talent for the bulk of his career... and now his talent is fading and his body is falling apart.

its sad to watch...

Yup he wasnt humble.. he could have been a great PG.. but he had the Napoleon complex.. He never really was the answer.. but he was the reason.. Again great player exciting player.. but wasnt a leader or a winner..
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

its sad to watch...

i feel the same way.
    if he had the same work ethic as some1 like kobe, he would still be playing.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    i feel the same way.
    if he had the same work ethic as some1 like kobe, he would still be playing.

? he could have played on any team.. the last couple of years.. came of the bench.. and what i dont understand is that.. he should know that by his play .. it will determine his minutes she he could play 30 minutes agame if he filled the role asked of him.. its not when you start a game.. i mean alot of players have done it and have made there teams more effective for it.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats why I made this thread.I think Iversons days in the nba are over,its to bad cuz he had mad heart,he was just too childish but a 6'0 155 ? dominating like he did is hard as hell

Most of that 95 and 96 draft class are done or about done kobe,jo,ray allen,camby,Kg,nash and peja the only ones left
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think the way Iverson ended his career opened him up to more criticism than he deserved....granted he was stubborn but I don't understand how ppl say he's a ballhog and not a winner but nobody can agree that he never had complimentary player night in and night out who can pick up his slack....

Jordan had Pippen
    Kobe has Gasol
    Wade about to have LeBron

Who did Iverson have????

Its unfair to argue that Kobe and LeBron didn't have a "sidekick" and thats why they never won, but nobody wanna argue in Iversons case smh.....