So the world ends tomorrow and a few thousand years down the line....

Options
2»

Comments

• Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if it ain't mines, or one of my affiliates i don't care...
  • daz156
    daz156 Members Posts: 163
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if it ain't mines, or one of my affiliates i don't care...

and if you would like to name drop a few of them discs then feel free to advertise, cos i ain't familiar with you, and as this is an international site maybe you wanna get your name out there, i mean if you putting your own ish up against Aquemini, Illmatic etc etc then at least let us know the names of the ish we should be looking out for......
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    Aquemini.........

First thing to pop in my head....
  • zee_to_tha
    zee_to_tha Members Posts: 10
    edited August 2010
    Options
    me against the world

if they found his greatest hits they would think hes bi polar lol

LOL SOOO True!
  • zee_to_tha
    zee_to_tha Members Posts: 10
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hopefully its some beethoven or something!
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Its a tie between The Blueprint and Late Registration
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    anything that does no show positive derogatory towards people...
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Its a tie between The Blueprint and Late Registration

thoses ppl would be mindless zombies....
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    AEOM or Thriller
  • CTYO
    CTYO Members Posts: 407
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this thread is dope my nig

I'ma have to go with the miseducation of lauryn hill.... the album is raw emotions

but if is str8 hip hop I'ma go with TUPAC me agaist the world
  • daz156
    edited September 2010
    Options
    anything that does no show positive derogatory towards people...

not sure i understand what you are saying ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They wouldnt even understand what the artist is saying so it wouldnt matter.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure ..

But I know one thing .. They'll get to hear Detox when it first release.
  • daz156
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure ..

But I know one thing .. They'll get to hear Detox when it first release.

lmao, true indeed....
  • daz156
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They wouldnt even understand what the artist is saying so it wouldnt matter.

do you know that Aramaic is a dead language and no one has spoken it for thousands of years, yet Mel Gibson managed to do a whole movie in Aramaic......

try thinking about things before just talking out your ?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    daz156 wrote: »
    do you know that Aramaic is a dead language and no one has spoken it for thousands of years, yet Mel Gibson managed to do a whole movie in Aramaic......

try thinking about things before just talking out your ?
    a new breed/race of people now inhabit the earth and find an ancient relic, a CD and the machine to play it on, what CD would you hope it would be ?

What language do these people speak? How did their language develop? How are these people able to understand English without any references?
    Thats like saying, English is my only language and im going to go to Spain and buy a cd and listen to it, knowing good and gotdamn well you dont have a clue what theyre saying. Maybe you should try refining your thoughts before you make idiotic threads that make no sense.

They find an ancient relic, a cd and the machine to play it on....LMAO ? outta with that dumb ? . Youre talking about an entire different breed of people which means, if they have language its gonna be far different than english. It would take hundreds of thousands of years to figure out what is being said. Not only that they would have to understand what was going on historically at the time to understand how certain words and phrases are being used you ? . Step your thread making game up maggot! lol
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hopefully a bunch of instrumentals
  • Chuchk
    Chuchk Members Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    a new breed/race of people now inhabit the earth and find an ancient relic, a CD and the machine to play it on, what CD would you hope it would be ?

What language do these people speak? How did their language develop? How are these people able to understand English without any references?
    Thats like saying, English is my only language and im going to go to Spain and buy a cd and listen to it, knowing good and gotdamn well you dont have a clue what theyre saying. Maybe you should try refining your thoughts before you make idiotic threads that make no sense.

They find an ancient relic, a cd and the machine to play it on....LMAO ? outta with that dumb ? . Youre talking about an entire different breed of people which means, if they have language its gonna be far different than english. It would take hundreds of thousands of years to figure out what is being said. Not only that they would have to understand what was going on historically at the time to understand how certain words and phrases are being used you ? . Step your thread making game up maggot! lol

.....relax
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wu-tang forever
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    daz156 wrote: »
    no i am not implying anything, i was just wondering if that would be the sole message that a shop boyz album might convey to a future race or was there more to them than i had initially assumed, even though i guess that is not one of their lines......

no that's not one of their lines...i suppose that they would gain insight on a fundamental reason for our collective demise. our insistence as a society that "having a good time" trumps other obligations (saving our species for example) could teach a valuable lesson to those that encounter such an artifact.
  • daz156
    edited September 2010
    Options

you low IQ having, welfare recipient ? and stay out the thread if you aint got anything constructive or relevant to say....

HOW THE FRUCK WOULD IT TAKE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS YOU ? ??? AND ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF A THING CALLED HISTORY ????? ARE YOU NOT AWARE WHAT HISTORIANS DO ????? ARE YOU NOT AWARE OF PEOPLE WHO DECIPHER LANGUAGES, CODES ETC ETC ETC ?????

YOU SIR ARE A SPASTIC....

Anyway that is off the point slimeball, i bet you are younger than 20 with a low paid job.....
  • daz156
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no that's not one of their lines...i suppose that they would gain insight on a fundamental reason for our collective demise. our insistence as a society that "having a good time" trumps other obligations (saving our species for example) could teach a valuable lesson to those that encounter such an artifact.

i like your train of thought on that....