I guess ALBUMS are being replaced by MIXTAPES????

Options
2»

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Deckster wrote: »
    what about ? who only got a mic and instrumentals???...not everybody can find good producers or have the money to.

Soundcliick, Fresh produce,etc. There are plenty of places to get free and orginal music, it's not even hard to use Fruity Loops, Reason,etc and create beats.
  • onepunch
    onepunch Banned Users Posts: 2,420
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    ? w/ all this mixtape talk yall need to get my new ? , in my sig

I made most of the beats, only jacked 2

will do.....
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Soundcliick, Fresh produce,etc. There are plenty of places to get free and orginal music, it's not even hard to use Fruity Loops, Reason,etc and create beats.

good point

*goes to find some of these free beats as i am a collector of all things free"
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I got no problems with mixtapes.I like mixtapes way more than albums anyways.Espeacilly because a lot of beats get´s stuck in the sample laws.Atleast mixtapes you got that freedom to rhyme about anything.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL yes, Gucci Mane is truly making timeless and skillful music and his debut album surely was a classic and surely went gold, oh no it didn't

once again you are stumped

I didnt say Gucci makes the best tapes or whatever

I responed to your post where you said "mixtapes are for those who cant create original music"
    & I named someone creating original music for mixtapes

now if you dont think his music is good is another question

but the sneak dissin sarcastic remarks shows that you were stumped
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    onepunch wrote: »
    will do.....

thats whats up

if your a green head I think you will enjoy it, if not its still jammin in my opinion
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    Mixtapes aren't just used old beats anymore... Drake - So Far Gone, Joe Budden- Mood Musik series... Mixtapes are changing and i enjoy all the music i can get.... especially if its free...

Co-sign. If it is free, I am not going to complain, especially when it is quality music like the Mood Music series or Bar Exam series, Fab recent mixtape series. Original beats or not, a lot of the rhymes are. That is what I care about anyways.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Take away all the reused beats from The Warm up and what do you have? Take away Dead Presidents, Last Call, Just to get by,93 till infinity and Royal Flush, then half the album would be gone. It's easy to build on other establish songs and beats template

It would sill be hot imo. Lights please, welcome, grown simba, can I live, heartache, dollar and a dream. Stop fronting you know it was better.