Vibe, this threads for you *toast*

Options
2»

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol naw I didn't read it. Look at me and Vibe's conversations in here. The ones he got the answer right on I told him he did, the ones he half assed I kept asking. ? out of here.

And learn to spell ? .

your a ? ? ...and the new testament was'nt written in hebrew u idiot

who ? do u think u are acting like an authrority ?..like u cud question soembody and correct them...? U DONT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES.

like i said, u probably an edomite.

quit while your behind.

thats why i cant post here no more...u ? dont study...and then u pretend like u know the scriptures...? ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    your a ? ? ...and the new testament was'nt written in hebrew u idiot

who ? do u think u are acting like an authrority ?..like u cud question soembody and correct them...? U DONT KNOW THE SCRIPTURES.

like i said, u probably an edomite.

quit while your behind.

thats why i cant post here no more...u ? dont study...and then u pretend like u know the scriptures...? ? .

Ok well quit postin then, bye bye.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok well quit postin then, bye bye.

lmao @ some of your posts in thsi thread...

u pretended to be a teacher, n then comepltely cut yourself in your own posts...talkin about vinegar LMAO...

and then u talk about gettin baptized.

your out of your dam mind...completlely brainwashed.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmao @ some of your posts in thsi thread...

u pretended to be a teacher, n then comepltely cut yourself in your own posts...talkin about vinegar LMAO...

and then u talk about gettin baptized.

your out of your dam mind...completlely brainwashed.

HAHAHA, Not brainwashed brother, a studier of the world.

and what's wrong about me saying I'm gettin baptized? I get baptized, get my holy ghost on, go have that menage a trios then be back to myself.

Stop trying to derail my talk with Vibe and my three way with Aquafina.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2010
    Options
    HAHAHA, Not brainwashed brother, a studier of the world.

and what's wrong about me saying I'm gettin baptized? I get baptized, get my holy ghost on, go have that menage a trios then be back to myself.

Stop trying to derail my talk with Vibe and my three way with Aquafina.

because in order to get baptized you have to step inside a chuch.

churchs are satanic, and every thign they do is contrary to the scriptures...you'd know that if u actually read the bible.

here we are in 2010, and u still believe jesus was a whiteman with long brown hair n blue eyes...? u gota be living in a ? dreamworld...theres a whole ton fo scriptures proving he was ? .

christ said he came to establish the law, and that even the least important law/commandment should be observed until his return...so why do society and law break EVERYSINGLE law, statute and commandment in the bible ?

heres a lil game...

go study the law of moses, and the comandments...then go to a church, have a lil look around...and tell me how many laws you see them breaking....

the most blatant one is...worshipping an the graven imagine of anythign with the likenness of a man/woman, or anything in heaven.

and to make it even worse, they put up the image of a edomite...the nation of people ? hated, and sworn to have indignation against for ever, until he compeltely destroyed killed every single last one of them...and here u are in 2010 worshipping edomites...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Then she'll have y'all on the Tyra banks show! ? you ain't know?

Ill just get Tyra to go backstage and make it a foursome, I be on my ? ? sometimes.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

churchs are satanic, and every thign they do is contrary to the scriptures...you'd know that if u actually read the bible.

here we are in 2010, and u still believe jesus was a whiteman with long brown hair n blue eyes...? u gota be living in a ? dreamworld...theres a whole ton fo scriptures proving he was ? .

christ said he came to establish the law, and that even the least important law/commandment should be observed until his return...so why do society and law break EVERYSINGLE law, statute and commandment in the bible ?

heres a lil game...

go study the law of moses, and the comandments...then go to a church, have a lil look around...and tell me how many laws you see them breaking....

the most blatant one is...worshipping an the graven imagine of anythign with the likenness of a man/woman, or anything in heaven.

and to make it even worse, they put up the image of a edomite...the nation of people ? hated, and sworn to have indignation against for ever, until he compeltely destroyed killed every single last one of them...and here u are in 2010 worshipping edomites...

Honestly son you're saying the same ? I always say about Christianity as a religion and the false prophets that run the churches. What you're so upset about I have no idea. No I dont go to church, dont believe in the church, dont like any kind of church, dont believe in Jesus or believe Jesus was white if he did exist, I dont know where this whole Jesus was black you blind ? rant came from but I never said he wasn't.
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Honestly son you're saying the same ? I always say about Christianity as a religion and the false prophets that run the churches. What you're so upset about I have no idea. No I dont go to church, dont believe in the church, dont like any kind of church, dont believe in Jesus or believe Jesus was white if he did exist, I dont know where this whole Jesus was black you blind ? rant came from but I never said he wasn't.

read my first post, and study the scriptures...

peace
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »

So it's still wine, just wine vinegar and I guess you can call it whatever though. It's the same thing.

foh cuzzo ... red wine vinegar is not the same as moscato

103560.jpg

sutter-home-moscato-2007b.jpg

? can drink wine ... you cant just gulp down wine that is made into vinegar .... so it has to be one or the other

vinegar that you buy from the store today is 10% acid ... a half gallon of that consumed IS FATAL. so a quart, which is very possible to drink, would have you sick as hell. you cant really drink more than a cup a day for it to be healthy

now back in jesus' day, pretty much everything was homemade ... cats coming with vinegar wasnt coming with 10% ...it depended on what they made it with
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Word? I'll go get baptized tommorow morning then me n my girl will be over later.

smh...l0l u are crazy boy...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh...l0l u are crazy boy...

Well alrighty then, looks like a yes to me.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well alrighty then, looks like a yes to me.

let me know what happens in the dream......
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    let me know what happens in the dream......

Word, I do put ? in a daze.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options

i know that was not bieng referd to me,.....and what do you mean by you do chicks in a daze?....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i know that was not bieng referd to me,.....and what do you mean by you do chicks in a daze?....

Leave them stunned, in a state of euphoria, something surreal, something that makes them feel floating, not the same ole same ole

Now we gone do this or what, I ain't got all week, they baptize on Sundays and Mondays.

morgan-freeman-1.jpg

I ? up by puttin Euphoria, I know you have no idea what that word means. My bad...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn what happened in here
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn what happened in here

People can't read thread titles.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Forgot about the thread I'll get back to it tonight. I've been busy.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=ThaChozenWun;1221308

4. Nobody can agree on who they see at the tomb?

MAT 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
    MAT 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
    MAT 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
    MAT 28:5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

MAR 16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.

LUK 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments:

JOH 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.equip.org/hank_speaks_outs/how-many-angels-were-at-the-tomb-of-christ-
    http://carm.org/bible-difficulties/matthew-mark/how-many-men-or-angels-appeared-tomb

I can't answer all question, I don't think I'm expected to do this personally by myself. Anyway ^ answered and I agree.

What's next?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OK onto the next one.

1. Who was up at the empty tomb the first day?

MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

2. Who came first, Beast or Man?

GEN 1:25 And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good.
    GEN 1:26 And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD ? said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
    GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD ? formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

3. Does pops actions get his children killed or not?

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

4. Do the righteous live or not?

PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

5. How many years of famine were there?

II SAMUEL 24:13: So ? came to David, and told him, and said unto him, shall SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE come unto thee in thy land? or will thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue. thee?

I CHRONICLES 21:11: SO ? came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee. Either THREE YEARS OF FAMINE or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

LMAO.....Chozenwun is a funny cat. Let it be known.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

heres a lil game...

Yep, Jesus was right, the old laws and testaments must be followed to a T. Especially the parts that support slavery. Lord knows the Bible has turned me into a good passive slave.

Slavery has been a blessed thing in my life....forced to shine shoes in the morn'.....hear my wife being ? in the afternoon.....listen to my high yella boys with Mastah's eyes sing church songs while pickin' cotton in the fields.

I thank Mastah everyday for turning my life around.....I used to hate being a slave. Thanks to the Bible, I was once lost, but now I am found.

I hope slavery goes on forever!
  • VIBE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Didn't forget, I'll try to get to this tonight.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Didn't forget, I'll try to get to this tonight.

Take your time man some of em are tricky.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2010
    Options
    OK onto the next one.

1. Who was up at the empty tomb the first day?

MAT 28:1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

MAR 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

JOH 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

Who was there? Both. John 20:1 doesn't say that the "other Mary" was there as well but you can assume it by other verses and this..

2 So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!"

Who is the we? She didn't say I, she said we. There's more than one person now there in this verse and you can do verse references to refer to who was there with her.
    2. Who came first, Beast or Man?

GEN 1:25 And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good.
    GEN 1:26 And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

GEN 2:18 And the LORD ? said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
    GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD ? formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Genesis 1 is pretty much an overview. Genesis 2 then goes into explaining it all in more detail and the creation behind it all. I never looked at Genesis 1 then 2 and say WHAT? I felt it was pretty simple.

I'll answer the other ones later, just answering now to let you know I'm still on this.