i,legend is the scariest movie i ve seen

What's that?

I, Legend....the Will Smith classic
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »
    Y'all ? done trashing Kanye?! Cuz I didn't get my turn lol...

Kanye 1st 3 solo albums were dope...now his music trash!! Weird is weird and that ? is just that now...? artsy or showing growth or whatever you wanna call it that ? ? sucks now...

Now back to that ? scary movie ? y'all was on lol...

It's dead bruh you on your deadeye ? lol

I couldn't post earlier and tha topic literally switched instantly...it's like @Pico came thru and ? forgot that were arguing about Kanye and ? was about scary movies lol...oh well ? Kanye's new artsy fartsy persona anyway lmao
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Will Smith's new movie Concussion looks wack
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High Tension was one of the best scary movies I've seen

Movie was covered in more plot holes than Prometheus. ? haute tension

Stop using your brain so much!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intro to Tales From the Darkside was scarier than the Ring.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Killer Clowns From Outer Space

mic-drop-charlie-murphy-o.gif

Classic. One of my all time favorite movies
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in a meeting today for this volunteer group I'm in at work and we were talking about the families we were going to sponsor for our Christmas initiative. We started to talk about names and one of my colleagues said she knew a girl named La-A. This is pronounced La-Dash-a! I almost fell out of my chair. What in the hell??? I really hope La-A changed her name as soon as she could. That is horrible.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in a meeting today for this volunteer group I'm in at work and we were talking about the families we were going to sponsor for our Christmas initiative. We started to talk about names and one of my colleagues said she knew a girl named La-A. This is pronounced La-Dash-a! I almost fell out of my chair. What in the hell??? I really hope La-A changed her name as soon as she could. That is horrible.

oh ok so what else happened?
  • blatalian
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    pasta.jpg

This lady says her religion is Pastafarianism & she demands to be allowed to wear a collinder on her head on her DL photo lol. What a nut.

Smash

That broad looks like Boy George circa 1985 my ? !! You smashing Boy Georges out here bruh?! Smh
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

You stopped being a roach....

oh wait, no that hasn't happened yet.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kanye 1st 3 solo albums were dope...now his music trash!! Weird is weird and that ? is just that now...? artsy or showing growth or whatever you wanna call it that ? ? sucks now...

MBDTF was his best album though
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

This ? guy
  • blatalian
    Options

I didn't like that ? or that 808 ? or that Yeezus ? ...all that ? sucked to me bruh...but to each his own
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

La....original_zpsbtausb0s.gif

Who..how....why.?....have mercy.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there's either more than one La-A or we do payroll for a company she's worked for......we laughed at that ? for weeks
  • OmegaConflict
    edited November 2015
    Options

You stopped being a roach....

oh wait, no that hasn't happened yet.

Don't get the ? Slapped outcha
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    My heart go out to freezer ALL that happy ? would have sent me insane

smmfh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    damn so DWO died INRL. Rip to my ? Du
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you dumb negros still falling for this?
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't like that ? or that 808 ? or that Yeezus ? ...all that ? sucked to me bruh...but to each his own

MBDTF is in a different class from 808 and Yeezus.

Don't lump that ? together.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there's either more than one La-A or we do payroll for a company she's worked for......we laughed at that ? for weeks

For some reason, even though scorp wrote how is pronounced, I still didn't get it

Then it just hit me. This country is ?
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Dude I refuse to believe there is more that one La-A. That's probably her. Poor thang