Options
    MBDTF is a classic.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    blatalian wrote: »
    Y'all ? done trashing Kanye?! Cuz I didn't get my turn lol...

Kanye 1st 3 solo albums were dope...now his music trash!! Weird is weird and that ? is just that now...? artsy or showing growth or whatever you wanna call it that ? ? sucks now...

Now back to that ? scary movie ? y'all was on lol...

MBDTF was his best album though

I didn't like that ? or that 808 ? or that Yeezus ? ...all that ? sucked to me bruh...but to each his own

MBDTF is in a different class from 808 and Yeezus.

Don't lump that ? together.

I just lump them up all together in tha weird artsy fartsy lame ? -these-albums category but by all means...enjoy it bruh...it's just not for me...I got enough dope music I listen to to give a damn about what another ? listening to...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in a meeting today for this volunteer group I'm in at work and we were talking about the families we were going to sponsor for our Christmas initiative. We started to talk about names and one of my colleagues said she knew a girl named La-A. This is pronounced La-Dash-a! I almost fell out of my chair. What in the hell??? I really hope La-A changed her name as soon as she could. That is horrible.

I don't get it....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in a meeting today for this volunteer group I'm in at work and we were talking about the families we were going to sponsor for our Christmas initiative. We started to talk about names and one of my colleagues said she knew a girl named La-A. This is pronounced La-Dash-a! I almost fell out of my chair. What in the hell??? I really hope La-A changed her name as soon as she could. That is horrible.

I don't get it....
    ITS BECAUSE THAT ? IS LYING!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better a child being named La-A, than Gonerrea. True story.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't get it....

What's separating the two a's? A dash.

La dash A is the name
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Kanye 1st 3 solo albums were dope...now his music trash!! Weird is weird and that ? is just that now...? artsy or showing growth or whatever you wanna call it that ? ? sucks now...

I didn't like that ? or that 808 ? or that Yeezus ? ...all that ? sucked to me bruh...but to each his own

I just lump them up all together in tha weird artsy fartsy lame ? -these-albums category but by all means...enjoy it bruh...it's just not for me...I got enough dope music I listen to to give a damn about what another ? listening to...

Well damn, ?

Tell me how you really feel

giphy.gif
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

I don't get it....

La dash A is the name

No I get that....I don't get why that story is interesting @scorpio4lfe
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MBDTF is not "weird" "artsy fartsy"

there's nothing on there that couldn't have been made on an 70s funk album
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't get it....

La dash A is the name

So you just run into chick's with weird ass spelled names all the time huh? That's a regular Tuesday for you chilla?

C'mon fam lol
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Ennh...when in Rome
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Ennh...when in Rome

idk what that is supposed to mean lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

I don't get it....

La dash A is the name

So you just run into chick's with weird ass spelled names all the time huh? That's a regular Tuesday for you chilla?

C'mon fam lol

close20door.gif

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't get it....

La dash A is the name

C'mon fam lol

...THAT'S ACTUALLY A JOKE I HEARD YEAAARRRSS AGO ON THE NET
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

there's either more than one La-A or we do payroll for a company she's worked for......we laughed at that ? for weeks

For some reason, even though scorp wrote how is pronounced, I still didn't get it

Then it just hit me. This country is ?

I don't get it....

La dash A is the name

Holy ? I JUST got it
    Damn son
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Objectively wrong @cain
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this a black meme or la-a is on some 6 degrees of separation ?