gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I dont think its fair she blocked irony
    I dont understand it

@gns you pork eatin batty boi you can put the cape down too.

All bro did was offer to buy u dinner and this how u treat slime? Nh
    Maybe if more black women showed him love he wouldnt have cave ? comfortable saying ? .

And i like pork but i dont mess with homosexuals like u do

Cant save toby when his mistress got him in a cuckold situation.

Why you thinkin bout ? batty boi?

Im not thinking about them u brought it up and im disassociating myself in case u r confused.
    Please unblock irony idt its fair what u r doing.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? are something else

always aggy about something
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    so yeah, id like to go on record to say that Jocelyn aka @Elzo69Renaissance has graduated to ? ? for trying to lie for @black_samson.

how much of a ? are you, dude?

dont answer that.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540130/lupe-fiascos-response-to-t-y-not-bring-nominated-for-a-grammy-lol/p4

theres the thread.

why lie? what purpose does that serve outside of ? eating?

lets hear it.

Yo this the second time you ve posted my first name on here im not gonna tell u again to chill w that...? i gotta lie about? After i agreed via ? on the details on him getting to CA and his room and board with @blacksamson, i told him before i spend my money to pay for this ? , lets guarantee that u ll show up to the gym for the fade..at that point u were ghost from the IC and u always here....how i know cuz we had to have @stew communicate with you via twitter... @stew @Trillfate tell me im lying....

you LIED, b.

i told yall to post the ? itinerary.

did one get posted? ? NO.

i said EXACTLY why i wasnt posting and you trying to change history to say i went ghost? nah, ? . keep it a whole buck. HE knew why i wasnt posting, then magically forgot to make it seem like i was running from something.

? outta here.

AND WHAT THE ? are YOU gonna do if i keep posting your first name, ? ?

So u gonna tell me u werent avoiding the IC that night while conveniently replying to Stew on twitter? @stew on twitter? I believe u were supposedly at some concert in D.C. ? @stew since u were holering at him on twitter that night, please confirm this so i can get back to regular posting ...

Supposedly?

lol ? . what the ? u mean supposedly. i was at the 9:30 club in DC for the Soulection/Goldlink show.

93-ejmbo.jpg

avoiding the IC for what? i said i wasnt going to post in THAT thread until the ? posted the itinerary. Did i? Nope. Did an itinerary get posted? nope.

I told @Stew that ALL i needed to see was the itinerary.

stop ? LYING, @Elzo69Renaissance

How exactly am i lying if u just corroborated my story?
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think its fair she blocked irony
    I dont understand it

@gns you pork eatin batty boi you can put the cape down too.

All bro did was offer to buy u dinner and this how u treat slime? Nh
    Maybe if more black women showed him love he wouldnt have cave ? comfortable saying ? .

And i like pork but i dont mess with homosexuals like u do

Cant save toby when his mistress got him in a cuckold situation.

Why you thinkin bout ? batty boi?

what mistress? my roommate?

what?

cuckold situation? what?

and black women LOVE me. what the ? are yall ? talking about?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Went from a 3 point to a 13 point lead in a minute and a half....the Warriors aint fair
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is good basketball
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    so yeah, id like to go on record to say that Jocelyn aka @Elzo69Renaissance has graduated to ? ? for trying to lie for @black_samson.

dont answer that.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540130/lupe-fiascos-response-to-t-y-not-bring-nominated-for-a-grammy-lol/p4

theres the thread.

lets hear it.

Yo this the second time you ve posted my first name on here im not gonna tell u again to chill w that...? i gotta lie about? After i agreed via ? on the details on him getting to CA and his room and board with @blacksamson, i told him before i spend my money to pay for this ? , lets guarantee that u ll show up to the gym for the fade..at that point u were ghost from the IC and u always here....how i know cuz we had to have @stew communicate with you via twitter... @stew @Trillfate tell me im lying....

you LIED, b.

i said EXACTLY why i wasnt posting and you trying to change history to say i went ghost? nah, ? . keep it a whole buck. HE knew why i wasnt posting, then magically forgot to make it seem like i was running from something.

? outta here.

So u gonna tell me u werent avoiding the IC that night while conveniently replying to Stew on twitter? @stew on twitter? I believe u were supposedly at some concert in D.C. ? @stew since u were holering at him on twitter that night, please confirm this so i can get back to regular posting ...

Supposedly?

lol ? . what the ? u mean supposedly. i was at the 9:30 club in DC for the Soulection/Goldlink show.

93-ejmbo.jpg

avoiding the IC for what? i said i wasnt going to post in THAT thread until the ? posted the itinerary. Did i? Nope. Did an itinerary get posted? nope.

u said i was avoiding the ic and "SUPPOSEDLY" at a concert like i was lying about the ? to avoid the IC like that makes some sort of ? sense.

yPHSHdp.jpg
    z6nRHI9.jpg

so yeah, again, me stating in the conversation with @Stew EXACTLY why i wasn't posting in the thread....but yet, you say i went ghost when "? got real".

like i said, you're a ? liar @Elzo69Renaissance.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

dont answer that.

theres the thread.

lets hear it.

you LIED, b.

? outta here.

Supposedly?

93-ejmbo.jpg

u said i was avoiding the ic and "SUPPOSEDLY" at a concert like i was lying about the ? to avoid the IC like that makes some sort of ? sense.

yPHSHdp.jpg
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/z6nRHI9.jpg[/img so yeah, again, me stating in the conversation with @Stew EXACTLY why i wasn't posting in the thread....but yet, you say i went ghost when "? got real". like i said, you're a ? liar @Elzo69Renaissance.[/img]

I dont give a ? what u told Stew on twitter.....i was @ you on the IC where this started all the while you were conversing w Stew on Twitter ..... anyway u made my point.....and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here....
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texting ex hoes anonymously is goat ha ha
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MANNNNN

SO FANDUEL MAKING U REGISTER WITH YOUR REAL INFO!!

LIKE NAME ADDRESS AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!.. THEY DO IT FOR TAX PURPOSES... AND IF U DNT GIVE THE INFO BY 26DEC, U CANT PLAY

...OLE WELL, BYE FAN DUEL!!
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph and Klay best backcourt ever

Slow the ? down ESPN
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Does anyone wanna hear about the time I thought I saw @MsSouthern at Target last week?

Co-sign or no-sign whether or not that's threadworthy.

Go

It was relatively uneventful.

The young lady had similar ? features, but I realized it wasn't her when I remembered that Southern is 5'3 and this woman was about 5'9.

She looked kind of grumpy and was pre-occupied with her phone, so I didn't say anything to her and just went on about my business.

The End.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MANNNNN

SO FANDUEL MAKING U REGISTER WITH YOUR REAL INFO!!

LIKE NAME ADDRESS AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!.. THEY DO IT FOR TAX PURPOSES... AND IF U DNT GIVE THE INFO BY 26DEC, U CANT PLAY

...OLE WELL, BYE FAN DUEL!!

Mo money for me then..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited December 2015
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They said 'shooting back court' right?
  • Trillfate
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN
    They will be...

U cant name a better one without mentioning MJ
  • deadeye
    Options
    While what he said was wrong in denigrating an entire league of female athletes on one hand he did have a point that Woman's Basketball would get more viewers if they dressed sexier.

The problem with that dichotomy is that when you have a popular female sport most attention is drawn to what the women have on rather than talent

Instead of asking the women though to lower themselves for the sake of male viewers ...maybe we as men should omit that caveman mindset and actually focus on the talent and drive on the women involved.

If we're being totally honest, there's no legitimate reason for that league to even be in business.

They're basically just profiting off of the success of the NBA.....not their own.

If the NBA wasn't doing as well as it is, they wouldn't even exist.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

dont answer that.

theres the thread.

lets hear it.

you LIED, b.

? outta here.

Supposedly?

93-ejmbo.jpg

yPHSHdp.jpg
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/z6nRHI9.jpg[/img so yeah, again, me stating in the conversation with @Stew EXACTLY why i wasn't posting in the thread....but yet, you say i went ghost when "? got real". like i said, you're a ? liar @Elzo69Renaissance.[/img]

I dont give a ? what u told Stew on twitter.....i was @ you on the IC where this started all the while you were conversing w Stew on Twitter ..... anyway u made my point.....and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here....

you aint at me, ? . the only person who correctly @'s me is @UnknownUser. the whole @irony ? dont work, ? . and even if you did, ? an @. ALL you had to do was post the ? itinerary.

thats it. it was LITERALLY that simple.

and LOL @ "and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here"

funny you say that when your butt buddy @black_samson posted snippets of the conversation that he got from @stew.

so i guess that makes @black_samson the bottom in yall's relationship, huh.

dont answer that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Slow the ? down ESPN
    They will be...

U cant name a better one without mentioning MJ

Fall back im working on this
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Nah " sweetheart", you don't know a damn thing about what I know.

But it's all good, I said my piece.

@kat

Let me hold you Kathryn.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Earl the Pearl and Clyde Frazier
  • Trillfate
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN