• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    so yeah, id like to go on record to say that Jocelyn aka @Elzo69Renaissance has graduated to ? ? for trying to lie for @black_samson.

how much of a ? are you, dude?

dont answer that.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540130/lupe-fiascos-response-to-t-y-not-bring-nominated-for-a-grammy-lol/p4

theres the thread.

why lie? what purpose does that serve outside of ? eating?

lets hear it.

Yo this the second time you ve posted my first name on here im not gonna tell u again to chill w that...? i gotta lie about? After i agreed via ? on the details on him getting to CA and his room and board with @blacksamson, i told him before i spend my money to pay for this ? , lets guarantee that u ll show up to the gym for the fade..at that point u were ghost from the IC and u always here....how i know cuz we had to have @stew communicate with you via twitter... @stew @Trillfate tell me im lying....

you LIED, b.

i told yall to post the ? itinerary.

did one get posted? ? NO.

i said EXACTLY why i wasnt posting and you trying to change history to say i went ghost? nah, ? . keep it a whole buck. HE knew why i wasnt posting, then magically forgot to make it seem like i was running from something.

? outta here.

AND WHAT THE ? are YOU gonna do if i keep posting your first name, ? ?

So u gonna tell me u werent avoiding the IC that night while conveniently replying to Stew on twitter? @stew on twitter? I believe u were supposedly at some concert in D.C. ? @stew since u were holering at him on twitter that night, please confirm this so i can get back to regular posting ...

Supposedly?

lol ? . what the ? u mean supposedly. i was at the 9:30 club in DC for the Soulection/Goldlink show.

93-ejmbo.jpg

avoiding the IC for what? i said i wasnt going to post in THAT thread until the ? posted the itinerary. Did i? Nope. Did an itinerary get posted? nope.

I told @Stew that ALL i needed to see was the itinerary.

stop ? LYING, @Elzo69Renaissance

How exactly am i lying if u just corroborated my story?

u said i was avoiding the ic and "SUPPOSEDLY" at a concert like i was lying about the ? to avoid the IC like that makes some sort of ? sense.

yPHSHdp.jpg
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/z6nRHI9.jpg[/img so yeah, again, me stating in the conversation with @Stew EXACTLY why i wasn't posting in the thread....but yet, you say i went ghost when "? got real". like i said, you're a ? liar @Elzo69Renaissance.[/img]

I dont give a ? what u told Stew on twitter.....i was @ you on the IC where this started all the while you were conversing w Stew on Twitter ..... anyway u made my point.....and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here....

you aint at me, ? . the only person who correctly @'s me is @UnknownUser. the whole @irony ? dont work, ? . and even if you did, ? an @. ALL you had to do was post the ? itinerary.

thats it. it was LITERALLY that simple.

and LOL @ "and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here"

funny you say that when your butt buddy @black_samson posted snippets of the conversation that he got from @stew.

so i guess that makes @black_samson the bottom in yall's relationship, huh.

dont answer that.

Ironically i told him not to do that as well....but nevertheless i wasnt payjng for ? until u agreed to the terms which u refused to do.....so at that point the ? was over....like i said when i was at ing to get u to agree to the ? ...u werent answering ...thats when @stew said ill get at him on twitter....to whom u replied to......thats my pojnt which u admitted to..anyway that was 4 months ago....there was no fight there will never be a fight for a reason or another....
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is out of hand
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Up to 30 nowthis ? aint fair
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Steph and Klay best backcourt ever

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

? no, Ginobili dont even start

First couple of titles Ginobili started. ...it wasn't until 07 that he started on the bench
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These blowouts are bad for business mayne!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

First couple of titles Ginobili started. ...it wasn't until 07 that he started on the bench

Lol at started on the bench
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?

Because men are pigs?

Women not even buying tickets to that ? ! It is more people at a high school game than a WNBA game.

But to be honest, it is more exciting to watch men play if I compare the games that I've attended on either side.

cG3nNvs.gif

lol

Too easy.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Klay and Steph - 68

Phoenix Suns - 65
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Its time for PHX to rage quit this game
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soulectuon too dope
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MANNNNN

SO FANDUEL MAKING U REGISTER WITH YOUR REAL INFO!!

LIKE NAME ADDRESS AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!.. THEY DO IT FOR TAX PURPOSES... AND IF U DNT GIVE THE INFO BY 26DEC, U CANT PLAY

...OLE WELL, BYE FAN DUEL!!

i had gotten a similar email when i first joined. don't trust that email
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    tickets to chicago bliss games are way more expensive than Chicago Sky tix ...guess one reason?

Because men are pigs?

Women not even buying tickets to that ? ! It is more people at a high school game than a WNBA game.

But to be honest, it is more exciting to watch men play if I compare the games that I've attended on either side.

cG3nNvs.gif

lol

Too easy.

U caught that as well lmao
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yeah, id like to go on record to say that Jocelyn aka @Elzo69Renaissance has graduated to ? ? for trying to lie for @black_samson.

dont answer that.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540130/lupe-fiascos-response-to-t-y-not-bring-nominated-for-a-grammy-lol/p4

theres the thread.

lets hear it.

Yo this the second time you ve posted my first name on here im not gonna tell u again to chill w that...? i gotta lie about? After i agreed via ? on the details on him getting to CA and his room and board with @blacksamson, i told him before i spend my money to pay for this ? , lets guarantee that u ll show up to the gym for the fade..at that point u were ghost from the IC and u always here....how i know cuz we had to have @stew communicate with you via twitter... @stew @Trillfate tell me im lying....

you LIED, b.

i said EXACTLY why i wasnt posting and you trying to change history to say i went ghost? nah, ? . keep it a whole buck. HE knew why i wasnt posting, then magically forgot to make it seem like i was running from something.

? outta here.

So u gonna tell me u werent avoiding the IC that night while conveniently replying to Stew on twitter? @stew on twitter? I believe u were supposedly at some concert in D.C. ? @stew since u were holering at him on twitter that night, please confirm this so i can get back to regular posting ...

Supposedly?

lol ? . what the ? u mean supposedly. i was at the 9:30 club in DC for the Soulection/Goldlink show.

93-ejmbo.jpg

avoiding the IC for what? i said i wasnt going to post in THAT thread until the ? posted the itinerary. Did i? Nope. Did an itinerary get posted? nope.

u said i was avoiding the ic and "SUPPOSEDLY" at a concert like i was lying about the ? to avoid the IC like that makes some sort of ? sense.

yPHSHdp.jpg
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/z6nRHI9.jpg[/img so yeah, again, me stating in the conversation with @Stew EXACTLY why i wasn't posting in the thread....but yet, you say i went ghost when "? got real". like i said, you're a ? liar @Elzo69Renaissance.[/img]

I dont give a ? what u told Stew on twitter.....i was @ you on the IC where this started all the while you were conversing w Stew on Twitter ..... anyway u made my point.....and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here....

you aint at me, ? . the only person who correctly @'s me is @UnknownUser. the whole @irony ? dont work, ? . and even if you did, ? an @. ALL you had to do was post the ? itinerary.

and LOL @ "and dont post screenshots of private convos yo only females do that here"

funny you say that when your butt buddy @black_samson posted snippets of the conversation that he got from @stew.

dont answer that.

Ironically i told him not to do that as well....but nevertheless i wasnt payjng for ? until u agreed to the terms which u refused to do.....so at that point the ? was over....like i said when i was at ing to get u to agree to the ? ...u werent answering ...thats when @stew said ill get at him on twitter....to whom u replied to......thats my pojnt which u admitted to..anyway that was 4 months ago....there was no fight there will never be a fight for a reason or another....

I dunno whether to laugh or smh @ the bolded, @ the fact that this s*** has been goin on for so long.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Post ya address Elzo...I'll fly to Chicago beat ya ass in yo law office ....get arrested then have you represent me in court

70 East Lake St. CHICAGO, IL 60601 .... we alsodraft Wills and Power of Attorneys , i can get started on one for you

my-man-american-gangster-o.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

dont answer that.

theres the thread.

lets hear it.

you LIED, b.

? outta here.

Supposedly?

93-ejmbo.jpg

yPHSHdp.jpg

dont answer that.

all that needed to be done was a posting of the itinerary.

i said that 4000000 times.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Jordan and Harper

Cousy and Sam Jones

Harper backed up Jordan tho

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Post ya address Elzo...I'll fly to Chicago beat ya ass in yo law office ....get arrested then have you represent me in court

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Jordan and Harper

Cousy and Sam Jones

But harper backed MJ either ur trolling or u didnt watch bball like that...i vote trolling tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Just copped tix to see the Robert Glasper trio tomorrow...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    "It's cupcake time"
    0yc7c3sojfmcm6v6g.jpg

*Disclaimer* Not for the feint of heart

*slowly tip toes to the door*

Nah b explain whats going on here
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing Sion, it's best I don't click that spoiler.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Knowing Sion, it's best I don't click that spoiler.

Yea...its best you don't
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Jordan and Harper

Cousy and Sam Jones

Harper backed up Jordan tho

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Slow the ? down ESPN

Name better backcourts

Magic and Byron Scott

Joe D and Isaiah

Parker and Ginobili
    U mentioned MJ

legit

Jordan and Harper

Cousy and Sam Jones

But harper backed MJ either ur trolling or u didnt watch bball like that...i vote trolling tho

Sam Jones came off the bench but him and Cousy played tons of mins together and won 5 titles.

Jordan and Harper made a good tandem as far as what a traditional point and shooting guard can do together.

If its all about just scoring points and not the overall game then I think Isaiah Thomas and Joe Dumars could give Steph and Klay a good run