Options

Comments

• GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Shut up Kat!

That shoulda been my first post in the new thread but I forgot all about last till I just saw her post.

I'm slipping smh

MFers all on your ? darc..jocking your style.

I hate sheeple.

Steeple ha ha i see it
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well kat let me see a picture of your flower. I love tulips I hope it's a pink one and not purple

No thanks.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't say I wanted to sniff it now
  • Kat
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago my girl went outta town, i started talkin to this chick off pof for a couple of days..

we end up going out for drinks on a Saturday night & I'm feeding her everything that she ask for from the bar.

Fast forward the bar closes & she take me back to my house, she comes in & i take her to my man cave cuz i told her I'm living with a roommate but i got a futon in my mancave

So we sitting on my futon chatting. I'm at the opposite end playing shy & she comes closer to me so i start to kiss her & it she gets on top of me & I'm kissin on her neck i pull her tiddies out & she's like i don't wanna ? on the first date I'm like okay cool. Can i just eat ya ? cuz i love that ? ? (I'm lying to her cuz i just wanna get her more hornier so she can beg for the D)..

She like yeah u can eat me out.. so i eat her ? & maybe her ass idk.. but i make her squirt but i don't stop eating the ? . I'm like i wanna ? while i eat it so i pull my pants down & stroke for a couple of secs then i go up to kiss her & pretend my ? slid inside of her soon as she felt that she jumps up & is like i gotta go.

So she quickly puts her clothes on & doesnt even make eye contact & just leaves

I try to text this ? a few days later she doesn't reply... I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this ? ain't replied to me

• Kat
    Options
    Maybe she had AIDS.

You ain't ? for bringing a ? to the house though.

Guess you get a half a point for ? her on the futon instead of the bed you share with your woman.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    July 23red consult with the surgeon, August15th surgery man I hope I don't end up paralyzed
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Maybe she had AIDS.

You ain't ? for bringing a ? to the house though.

Guess you get a half a point for ? her on the futon instead of the bed you share with your woman.

U know what they say while the cats away the mice will play ( no pun intended lol)

But would u have gave me some ? after i let squirt all over my futon & keep going back accidentally let my ? go inside u when i start kissin u?

I swear to gawd i feel like that ? owe me some ? for the tongue work & all the drinks i fed her ass

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago my girl went outta town, i started talkin to this chick off pof for a couple of days..

we end up going out for drinks on a Saturday night & I'm feeding her everything that she ask for from the bar.

Fast forward the bar closes & she take me back to my house, she comes in & i take her to my man cave cuz i told her I'm living with a roommate but i got a futon in my mancave

So we sitting on my futon chatting. I'm at the opposite end playing shy & she comes closer to me so i start to kiss her & it she gets on top of me & I'm kissin on her neck i pull her tiddies out & she's like i don't wanna ? on the first date I'm like okay cool. Can i just eat ya ? cuz i love that ? ? (I'm lying to her cuz i just wanna get her more hornier so she can beg for the D)..

She like yeah u can eat me out.. so i eat her ? & maybe her ass idk.. but i make her squirt but i don't stop eating the ? . I'm like i wanna ? while i eat it so i pull my pants down & stroke for a couple of secs then i go up to kiss her & pretend my ? slid inside of her soon as she felt that she jumps up & is like i gotta go.

So she quickly puts her clothes on & doesnt even make eye contact & just leaves

I try to text this ? a few days later she doesn't reply... I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this ? ain't replied to me

Yo ? was little

She got that head out ya and leftleft

"You know these dog hoes back in style"
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Castle is a clutch ass last resort..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only for Chicken sandwiches, onion rings, & cheese sticks
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY wrote: »

Only for Chicken sandwiches, onion rings, & cheese sticks
    #1 w/cheese and large chocolate shake
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    It's 11:54 where I'm at
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    I been drinking every day for a month straight after work & on my days off..

When I'm at work, i started noticing my fingers & hands shake... smh, i gotta get this habit under control
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    July 23red consult with the surgeon, August15th surgery man I hope I don't end up paralyzed

Well if you did, we know you'll have the same hover chair as Professor X. Diamond encrusted of course.
  • kingofkingz
    Options
    Yeah I'm a switch over to razors instead of using clippers when I shave down there..

Razors give such a smoother feeling & look instead of that stubbly look