The official rate and comment on upcoming rappers thread.

Options

Comments

• Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smh@ all these wannabe rappers....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no one posts in rock the mic..the reason has more traffic therefore it makes more since to post here...

and speakin of wannabe rappers, wheres ur stuff at ma..
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smh@ all these wannabe rappers....

lol you goin off huh?

aren't you trying to be a rapper too?
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no one posts in rock the mic..the reason has more traffic therefore it makes more since to post here...

and speakin of wannabe rappers, wheres ur stuff at ma..

well maybe u guys need to bring traffic there to becuase that is what is made for...and i only have this thas new for now
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well maybe u guys need to bring traffic there to becuase that is what is made for...and i only have this thas new for now

i thought you was talking about ? for a while...your singing isn't that bad...
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    i thought you was talking about ? for a while...your singing isn't that bad...

are u seriouse!!!!!!!!!! ? my singing is horrible on there!! ima tone it down a few notches when i rerecord
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    are u seriouse!!!!!!!!!! ? my singing is horrible on there!! ima tone it down a few notches when i rerecord

it started off nice, you flailed on some notes

here's my ?
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8048211453482748/
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yea i wasnt feeling the sangin...song was skr8 tho..do u have any original songs??
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options

here's my ?

i cant hear any of the tracks in here right now but i will listen tommorow..prmise ;)
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yea i wasnt feeling the sangin...song was skr8 tho..do u have any original songs??

thas what im workin on now for BET...
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited September 2010
    Options

here's my ?

That sample you used was crazy!! Reminded me of some J. Dilla, real laid-back track. Is that you rapping as well? It was cool it really didn't need much though that beat took care of everything.

I just notice that it was an instrumental, my bad.
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited September 2010
    Options

I wasn't on the singing, it wasn't too bad but it can be polished. I like the lyrics and flow though. I need to hear something original to really judge.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I wasn't on the singing, it wasn't too bad but it can be polished. I like the lyrics and flow though. I need to hear something original to really judge.

i k now i know iknow imworkin on that right bnow im goin to BET so i need an original track...
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That sample you used was crazy!! Reminded me of some J. Dilla, real laid-back track. Is that you rapping as well? It was cool it really didn't need much though that beat took care of everything.

I just notice that it was an instrumental, my bad.

and yeah it was me rapping, instrumental from common's "Break my heart"

i plan on using more of my own production doe
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    most of your bars start off with you forcing your words out, which is a no-no in getting accepting by this Hip-Pop;

~quit rushing your ? out, like that, before our Great Jewish Brothers catch wind of it
    ~your story you told, was redundant and didn't make sense at times; if the girl you just met according to your song, already has a baby, why would she be sweating you about having another one?
    ~your vernacular is very Cat-In-The-Hat, too
    ~flow/delivery seemed meek and acquiescent

she's sweating about me raising the current baby with her, everyone else who i have emailed the track to immediately understand that...maybe the great jewish brothers have yu hypnotized...atleast you could hear/understand exactly what i was syaing without me having to post lyrics though...
  • ThirdWar
    ThirdWar Members Posts: 14
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just dropped my mixtape yesterday, "Take Your Sedation", check out http://www.youtube.com/OfficialThirdWar to hear all the songs.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    was gonna make this thread but DAMN internet connection in montreal SMH.

peep this ? : his name is T.double Turbo

^^^^ turbo's version SHTIS on kid cudi's.......

Dude did a song from the perspective of Street Fighter's Barlog. I'm feeling it. It's pretty creative. The delivery kind of has a Lupe feel to it. Nice concept track of how the story told in the song from Barlog's perspective relates to rap.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Snippets of a project that I'm working on:
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No, not really.

You needed digital assistance to make that happen, obviously, according to your voice that exuded with meek buttercuppity softness. I can see why a woman would think they could pull some weak$hit you, on you, like what you alluded to in the song's plot.
    [/SIZE]

digital assitance? what do you mean by this? and try to pull it? she tried and failed regardless? but by digital assitance, you mean actual mixing?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u can tell bruh mad...
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u can tell bruh mad...

i guess but it's cool...criticism is always welcomed...

but i didn't udnerstand that "digital assitance" qualm...as if mixing is taboo or wrong...unmixed material catches more flack the mixed material...but like i said..it's cool
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i guess but it's cool...criticism is always welcomed...

but i didn't udnerstand that "digital assitance" qualm...as if mixing is taboo or wrong...unmixed material catches more flack the mixed material...but like i said..it's cool

nah lol, i mean its over...
    No, not really.

You needed digital assistance to make that happen, obviously, according to your voice that exuded with meek buttercuppity softness. I can see why a woman would think they could pull some weak$hit you, on you, like what you alluded to in the song's plot.

I would even go get a paternity test if the song's story is tru life...youz one soft hot puzzi azz, stick of butter, from what I just heard.

Whereas you can clearly tell my voice's power, in every song you heard of mines...I don't care how low-quality recorded, the rehearsal was. It's not my fault if precocious lyrics leaving me to have to add a lexicon when I drop rhymes. Only a lame fucc, like you, would talk ? about a nigg wanting to make sure people got the gist of some rhymes...smh Although I am not attacking your work, I'm only having fun with it/like what yall do to mines...true?

DISCLAIMER: you having the nerve and the pride and the courage to come post it, in here, is something that my words can never show the proper respect for...

u can tell by the bolded and the disclaimer...smh..
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u can tell bruh dyckrydyng4dumbshyt. because you were never coming to members 'was mad' as your co-lames have gone weeks posting this same way at my audio I link up...lol...some of you bytches are so hypocritical;

it's shameful, how you don't even care when you use it to expose yourselves.

expose what?
  • ysl313
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the voice-mix was needed, versus it being done to compliment a track...
    it wasn't actually need as all is was was tiny reverb and some adlibs tbh...and yeah it did compliment the track so thanks for that....

also, your upset at me for mixing my music instead of leaving it unmixed and essentially not really ear phone/car quality? okay...thanks once again for the critical advice, i'll try not to mix my music like 100% of music has been done for the past forever...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the voice-mix was needed, versus it being done to compliment a track...

your voice is so soft and buttercuppity/bytch-like, to whereas the digital assistance was grossly-needed.

Learn the difference.

and take that dumb fucc G.R.I.P. to class, with you

my unmastered ? >>>urs...u mad??