The official rate and comment on upcoming rappers thread.

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Loch Thisis50.com Kanye west and Pusha T Runaway Freestyle
  • MaliciousJynx25
    MaliciousJynx25 Members Posts: 127
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is a track I did with my boy BMG from North Carolina, I go by the name Malicious Jynx and im from Rhode Island, this is a video for our song Set It Off.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    but...but....but[/b] you commenting on yon ostensible mechanics-perceptions, anyway?

my flow was off only in terms of *that Hip-Pop trance which you enjoy our Great Jewish Brothers keeping you within* all while, nothing matters but audible-passion artists bring to tracks, here in my genre of rap called Precocious-Speaking aka Veracious-lyricism...

in other words "I can't take criticism"
  • MaliciousJynx25
    MaliciousJynx25 Members Posts: 127
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You got rhythm and you're melodic. Showing more energy and passion onstage will help exponentially, especially your teammate there. Your subject matter is exactly what they allow right now since...you light-skinned...you should be okay in this rap ? .

Better hurry though;

Lil' Wayne be out soon!

Thanx man I appreciate you listening,
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    in other words focus on *the message ONLY* and not the bells/whistles/production/our Great Jewish Brother's ornaments, which I pre-informed listeners that it's always strategically and intentionally low-quality.

mao at ? hurting ? ears with grains, popping, distortion, and ?

but the message is whats supposed to mke it work...? it's a reason why raekwon, kanye, and every other artists mixing music...so they can let you hear what they sayin and making it sound good. like i said you need to either learn to mxi or find a mixer cause that will help
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    word, why would i wanna listen to the message, if u dont wanna at least make it decent..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?71510-Didn-t-know-where-to-put-this-so-Delivery&p=1373642#post1373642

My thread got closed so read through it and please give me feedback i dont wanna make an ass outta myself in front of everybody lol..

And to the guy that gave me advice if i was dark-skinned, I'm bright as hell that's not going to work lol....I look like a prettyboy (no ? ill ? you up) but im from the south-side of chicago and based off what I've seen and been through my attitude is naturally gutter, and it comes out in all my lyrics, not even purposely. No ? , here's a pic:

39336_468047641223_625246223_6765717_6362957_n.jpg

So yeah, once again, all help is appreciated, show is in 3 weeks.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

besides...you need a masculine voice, you need to sound more like a man, but does that stop you from putting your message out? Does that stop you from recording? No bytch, it doesn't. So from here on, please do us both a favor, stop wasting your time mentioning ? that you've been told is strategically and intentionally low quality *for the purpose of weeding out bytchNIGG-listeners* such as your co-? G.R.I.P. Money and your other posse members who salivate/stuffing the complaint box, whenever I link up audio.

bruh I gave that ? a listen & could barley hear anything

the only words I could make out was doo doo stain & if it wasnt for the lyrics bein put up theres no way in hell I would've known what you said

& that low-quality excuse is ?

listen to my songs, thats low quality cuz, I recorded them ? on a $8 mic from wal-mart, but its still audible

the ? you did was not low quality, it was no quality
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if you cant take any kind of constructive criticism why even post your music? Especially when the purpose of this thread is to listen and comment? You're not getting the responses you want so you start ? .
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    YOU posted in a thread titled " The official rate and comment on upcoming rappers thread.

If YOU dont want comments why the ? are you posting it in a thread where the purpose is for others to comment on it?
  • Brian B.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know I know, you're the same dumb fucc who *can't stand to have to think* when listening to music. I understand. I see where your post derives from.

Yep. it's true. When you ask yourself, how many times have you ran to listen to audio I linked up here, and never ever ever once commented on the message as in never no not even one time asked what the message was, as you made sure to comment on ? that you knew ahead of time, would be presented/recorded in low-quality.

See, you already played yourself. You already showed your Satanic intent, when it comes to my audio.

Now keep rapping about that lame materialistic and secular dumbshyt you rap about, and keep worrying about the day that Soundscan will acknowledge you. meantime......leave this precocious speaking, to us non-cowards.

its obvious you haven't heard the tracks I posted, listen to "1 Shot" or "My Hero" I dropped in here & tell me whats materialistic bout it... you cant cuz its not

& I can overstand what your message is thanks to the lyrics bein posted, but if it wasnt for that I wouldn't have known what you said cuz its not audible

+ this is the 1st time I've heard one of your tracks, so I had no clue what the quality would be like

you played yourself when talked down on me & its clear you never heard 1 song I posted in here
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So what is your point? I have never heard anything by you until that last joint you posted, you were given constructive criticism. Yet you are ? . I dont understand your point. If the audio is terrible and your flow is weak no one is gonna wanna listen to you.

All that other ? is senseless rambling.
  • Brian B.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no, I've heard your songs. I'm not like the rest of you bytches, running in here looking for teammates to sabotage the forum with and post dumbshyt at people who you are expected to join in and show dislike for.

I listen to everything. Matta'fact, you dumb fucc...I am sure I have even extended (+) comments on your audio, previously, so please miss me with that aimless dumbshyt you posting here.

you the one postin aimless ? , cuz I jus went back thru the thread & you never "extended (+) comments" on my audio

now, you may have me confused w/ someone else, which is fine

Me & you are similar in some aspects

we're against the "New World Order"

we're tryna put a message in our music

& we like to be right all the time, but unlike you Im man enuff to admit when Im wrong
  • Brian B.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bruh Im done w/ the back & forth

I said what I had to say & thats that

have a nice life (& I really mean this, its not sarcasm)
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yep. I agree.

Especially,for those instances where I can show you've commented on links of my audio, before. And executed the same lame mission, that our Great Jewish Brothers put you on.

When you surreptitiously ignore 'the message' that you were clearly asked to critique and comment on...as you instead, chose to focus on elements that you knew, ahead of time, was presented in low-quality for shaking off aimless-wanderers who have no regard for the message nor precocious-speaking on wax.

Put your money where you mouth is, find something where I commented on anything from you before this last video? Post a screen shot and a link to the thread.
  • 5th Letter
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're rambling again.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You can call me rambling, but as long as you couldn't me liar;

I'm lovely with it.

You're lying and you dont know how to properly punctuate a sentence. There.
  • urbsteez
    urbsteez Members Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    500x500thosechosen.jpg

UrbanSteez.com Featured artist Los Angeles based group "Those Chosen"

See Interview and Music Videos
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    We need some more heat in here.
    Notice how many people avoid exposing themselves as Non Supporters of their HipHop Community...
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like DIS ? ..............................One Be Lo (Pontiac, MI)

More heat........................Black Milk - Deadly Medley feat. Royce Da 5'9" & Elzhi (Detroit & Oak Park, MI)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMldtCNyZ0
  • musicology1985
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this is montgomery.....
    not my type of ? but watever
  • musicology1985
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One of my favorite groups..........the Cool Kids (Mount Clemens, MI & Mattesson, IL)
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Bloodline. I don't know many rappers in south carolina