you got it, mayne
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I wanna be The Presence
    or captain cold.

capt. cold is taken already; as for The Presence? I don't think so - you tryin' 2 be GAWD out here? smh........
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    U said i could be any DC character. I pick the presence.

the presence is not a villian - NO
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i got my theme beat ready!!!!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    this ? wanted to be THE PRESENCE, then settled for Lucifer Morningstar smh lmao

Young-Ice gon ? around and be the David Ruffin of da group lol

"Let's change the name to Young-Ice and The Legion of Doom"
  • JCJordan
    JCJordan Members Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    swiffness! wrote: »
    this ? wanted to be the presence, then settled for lucifer morningstar smh lmao

young-ice gon ? around and be the david ruffin of da group lol

"let's change the name to young-ice and the legion of doom"

lmao!!!!!!

6ed81z.jpg
  • money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!

6ed81z.jpg

bwahahahahahahaaha!

Yall ? just made me spit out my snapple!

Its too early for this ? ! Lmao!
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    roster up-date!!!!!

So I got Dee-boed out my Black Manta name??
  • money mob
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Looks like we got about 10-11 participants. Everybody drop at least 2 songs/beats, with at least 1 "themed" imstrumental track (reppin' your legion character of choice using the snippets). Each track should have some sort of personal earmark for your own visibility (like what name you go by, your crew, or whatever....). Let's limit the # of submissions to four per producer. It wouldn't be a bad idea for a few of us to do some "beat collabos", so if you've got ideas for a mash-up, pm that person and get it crackin'. I'd like some feedback on how much time everyone will need - I got plenty of ? ready to go, and I'm sure a few others are on point as well. We should be able to wrap this up by thanksgiving (roughly a month) - that includes artwork. I'm gonna put together some visual ideas, and whoever else is handy with the visuals, get to it - we can include as much as we want, but we need a definite piece for the cover. I'm going to try my damnedest to get a plug on the AHH front page for this. You cats with blogs and websites, get ready to advertise/post links for this as well. As we get closer, make sure you have whatever contact info, etc. available to add to the project. This will be included as a notepad or "nfo" file. Y'all can also include any personal pics, etc. related to your production persona as well, so keep that in mind. I'll make a separate thread if you would like to post your submissions for preview, critique, or whatever since it's mostly just us roamin' around in here.

I have a good question....

Is the mixtape going to be in a DJ format or will we just have an intro / song / skit / song / etc format?

Also, we need to give one person all the songs that are going to be on the mixtape to do a quick "Mastering" to make sure our ? is all on the same level volume-wise.

What I noticed (with my beats included) is that some of our tracks are louder or lower than others.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    money mob wrote: »
    I have a good question....

Is the mixtape going to be in a DJ format or will we just have an intro / song / skit / song / etc format?

Also, we need to give one person all the songs that are going to be on the mixtape to do a quick "Mastering" to make sure our ? is all on the same level volume-wise.

What I noticed (with my beats included) is that some of our tracks are louder or lower than others.
    I have a close friend who might be able to actually "mix"(d.j.) it, but if not we can just have er'bodys' joints in their own presentation like you mentioned. As for the levels, I can take care of that.
  • TheSouthrnGent
    TheSouthrnGent Members Posts: 37
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Be looking for at least 1 of my submissions by next week. Got a hectic azz schedule coming up but I've BEEN wanting to get on this since the first mention 2 forums ago...LoL
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Mr Popo wrote: »
    So I got Dee-boed out my Black Manta name??
    damn homie - lemme see if we can fix that; scotty might not mind changin' up since you was down since the 1st one.......
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Looks like we got about 10-11 participants. Everybody drop at least 2 songs/beats, with at least 1 "themed" imstrumental track (reppin' your legion character of choice using the snippets). Each track should have some sort of personal earmark for your own visibility (like what name you go by, your crew, or whatever....). Let's limit the # of submissions to four per producer. It wouldn't be a bad idea for a few of us to do some "beat collabos", so if you've got ideas for a mash-up, pm that person and get it crackin'. I'd like some feedback on how much time everyone will need - I got plenty of ? ready to go, and I'm sure a few others are on point as well. We should be able to wrap this up by thanksgiving (roughly a month) - that includes artwork. I'm gonna put together some visual ideas, and whoever else is handy with the visuals, get to it - we can include as much as we want, but we need a definite piece for the cover. I'm going to try my damnedest to get a plug on the AHH front page for this. You cats with blogs and websites, get ready to advertise/post links for this as well. As we get closer, make sure you have whatever contact info, etc. available to add to the project. This will be included as a notepad or "nfo" file. Y'all can also include any personal pics, etc. related to your production persona as well, so keep that in mind. I'll make a separate thread if you would like to post your submissions for preview, critique, or whatever since it's mostly just us roamin' around in here.

I can submit some stuff, I just need to know where to send it to, I'll be M.I.A. for maybe three months with this basic training for the AF....so let me know. Or I may have my wife submit some ? for me....
  • money mob
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn....!

My Intro is crazy! But I have to do some heavy chopping on the DOOM drops to make it sound right.

I will send it to you this weekend, Chief!
  • RedPandaSan
    RedPandaSan Members Posts: 63
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is this beat themed only? I ain't got no beats but I can spit. ..
  • money mob
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is this beat themed only? I ain't got no beats but I can spit. ..

Nah. If you got bars, you can get down.

Im gonna check your Utube to see what u working wit.
  • RedPandaSan
    RedPandaSan Members Posts: 63
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Fosho. .. Let me know what it is. Only the 3 most recent tracks were recorded on a decent mic. Everything before that I recorded on my iPhone, just spitting into the mic with the beat playing in the background. .. Real ghetto like. .. ..
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Any other characters left?
  • Roster Player #99
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Fosho. .. Let me know what it is. Only the 3 most recent tracks were recorded on a decent mic. Everything before that I recorded on my iPhone, just spitting into the mic with the beat playing in the background. .. Real ghetto like. .. ..

the last vid you posted was tight, you got a good flow....wouldnt be suprised if this turned into a Legion of Doom presents, because we lack artist around here...
  • money mob
    edited November 2010
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    the last vid you posted was tight, you got a good flow....wouldnt be suprised if this turned into a Legion of Doom presents, because we lack artist around here...

Thats how I felt when Hona came through on the last mixtape. He was the only cat enthusiastic enough to ? with us.
  • Roster Player #99
    edited November 2010
    Options
    money mob wrote: »
    Thats how I felt when Hona came through on the last mixtape. He was the only cat enthusiastic enough to ? with us.

right he had tracks with everybody, Im tryna find local artist to record with but there are too many wack people out nowadays...
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'll rap on a track

LMAO^^^^

anyway do we have a dead line to submit the stuff?