Hide ya ? , hide ya sperm, hide ya nut, 'cause she trappin' errbody out hea....

Options

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I did not nor have I ever been in anyone PM box but my own. I think. Maybe. Not so much.

*Doesn't help the case post.
    =~(*
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can I get a thread summary?

Only read the first post and given that its from ThaKilla I'm going to assume this ? backfired...especially since he talked to her on the phone for hours

a full thread reverse hasn't taken place yet

he's doing okay with the damage control but the walls might be closing in
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Eh,

Hold on ABout$, I own feel like sharing right now.......

*scoots back the other way* Sooooooo yeah

scoot cho-ass back here.. don't you run from me guurl
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lmao gotta look at the bigger picture. Sometimes you gotta take a L to deliver a greater one. I commend him on his bravery
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, all this ether is killing me. I can no longer support this dumb broad. This ? sociopath stay winning with the exposures. This ? getting caught with left and right hooks all over donkey, I just can't be her crutch anymore. She truly is the Boss of all Lauces.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the killer exposed himself like a ?

How did he expose his self you ? bead? What he said was designed to bait her in... Kinda like the way ? 's lure u in they basements using ? trails.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? why on earth did you give this ? ya math couldn't you have got a pre paid or some ? especially since you planned on exposing her. Michael Scofield would be upset at this half ass done plan son lol.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    And I ethered myself in one of the ? . She caught feelins that I called her a "nasty ? " after reading her first couple ? , so I told her that "? only stands for Because I Take Charge Here", which is a line I took from KRS-ONE at this summer's Rock The Bells, and in that following pm, I said something along the lines of "I only called you a ? 'cause I respeck yo baucedom ;)" and said somethin' stupid like "You know that since I don't ? , Round 1 don't count right? Round 2 would be where it's at b" and ethered the ? outta myself (since by this point I was fallin' outta my chair laughin') I said "This 2 inch ? 's gonna have you ? ' wit' short ? for the rest of yo natural life. Bet on it." nh.

I need to find that damn pm again
    Dont worry, I gotchu boo.

:(

How in the ? ? I deleted that pm like last week almost. *Never ? again*
    street%20traffic%20light%20red%20day%20time.jpg

hahahahahhahahahaaaa so you knew everythingggggggggggggggggg about her and was still tryna crawl up in it??? hahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I been said that I didn't read that whole thread. I saw like 7-9 of the 34+ pages (at 40 posts per page). I basically saw it from like page 25-33? ? please.
    WallH wrote: »
    2ednsbb.jpg

That gif just made me ? myself yo. ? . Bwahahaha.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I did not nor have I ever been in anyone PM box but my own. I think. Maybe. Not so much.

you can post all of my simp ? bird :)

Tha Killer wrote: »
    Aquafinafloe: That on sme real boss ? i do not knw i dnt pm any of thm ppl on therd but towers

yuck towers. :( I thought you were classier than that boo..

it's like this:

Standards

Avg standards

Aquafina :(
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whats google talk
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dont worry, I gotchu boo.

Damn, this is straight ether, I'm done pming people. I hope I don't have any embarrassing pm's.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Damn, all this ether is killing me. I can no longer support this dumb broad. This ? sociopath stay winning with the exposures. This ? getting caught with left and right hooks all over donkey, I just can't be her crutch anymore. She truly is the Boss of all Lauces.
    Jamal.............
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    About$ wrote: »
    scoot cho-ass back here.. don't you run from me guurl

ooooooooooo I like being man handled.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    ? why on earth did you give this ? ya math couldn't you have got a pre paid or some ? especially since you planned on exposing her. Michael Scofield would be upset at this half ass done plan son lol.

lol thats what google voice is for man lol.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    damn you are a brave man. i know i couldnt have done it...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Jamal.............
    I still haven't seen any old school lanks to all that losing "Jamal" did.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whats google talk

google voice is where you can hide your actual phone number from crazy people.

Scenario:

Ugly guy @ the club stalking you and asking for your number.
    Just give him your google number. He'll try to call you and your phone rings but google voice ask the person to state their name and you can reject them and block their number :)
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

In her head all this ? is a compliment.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    google voice is where you can hide your actual phone number from crazy people.

Scenario:

Ugly guy @ the club stalking you and asking for your number.
    Just give him your google number. He'll try to call you and your phone rings but google voice ask the person to state their name and you can reject them and block their number :)
    ohhhhhhhhh i gotta get that
  • death187sin
    edited September 2010
    Options
    aqua2x.jpg

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhh i gotta get that

You tryin to screen my calls? :(
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smh @ Aquina going to a fetus bank and the staff telling her to "fill up the cup to this line".
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How'd she text you? I thought you gave her a google number or some ? not your real number...

You must not know about google voice. It's like having a prepaid burner phone without actually having to get another phone. It's GOAT man. You need to google that ? . No pun.
    a full thread reverse hasn't taken place yet

he's doing okay with the damage control but the walls might be closing in

Bwahahaha @ this ? being the Al Michaels of IC threads. Hahahaha.
    Lmao gotta look at the bigger picture. Sometimes you gotta take a L to deliver a greater one. I commend him on his bravery

Hahahaha. I still never made that one alias I tol' ya'll about in the tc. That ? Ike was like "I was too scared to even give her my google voice number" :(. Hahaha. Tellin' her about another ? I was gon' ? did nothin' to get her to leave me alone tho man. All she did was catch feelin's and write those posts in the ? thread and say "Oh I only posted that ? 'cause I knew you would see it". Welp, we even now ? .

*DEAD* ? *DEAD*
    oh okay...with that said...

I'd bet my entire post count that if she offered to go to his spot he'd let her

I hope you ain't too attached to yo postcount ? . She tryin' to have another kid and I say ? NO to that. Do you tho P.
    How did he expose his self you ? bead? What he said was designed to bait her in... Kinda like the way ? 's lure u in they basements using ? trails.

BWahahaha. EXACTLY!!! That ? dumb.
    blazini wrote: »

? , it's called GOOGLE VOICE, please check it out and you'll see exactly what I mean when I say that I ain't give her my real ? . And besides, I ain't even do that much. I ain't post any of her personal info or diss her family or kid(s), or any of that ? .
  • death187sin
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Smh @ Aquina going to a fetus bank and the staff telling her to "fill up the cup to this line".

SMH at Aqua using her dead fetus as mantle pieces.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I still haven't seen any old school lanks to all that losing "Jamal" did.

jamallost.gif