Hide ya ? , hide ya sperm, hide ya nut, 'cause she trappin' errbody out hea....

Options

Comments

• eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    ? Ms. Jones' man and making Kat have to take the blame before the last upgrade was some loser ? too. It's ok tho Ms. S., you still my guhl. I know I'm wrong. Did you?

Quoted just because I want to see a RESPONSE!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Arent you the "killer" that eDates AK47? Maybe its KILLAH & not KILLER?

Now I aint too big on the chick like everybody else but dude...why in the ? would you even talk to this ? when you could be talking to AK?

Compared to Aqua, AK47 is ? Aphrodity herself. THIS IS A LOSS BRUH... But I'm only on post 106 right now so...LOL
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? Ms. Jones' man and making Kat have to take the blame before the last upgrade was some loser ? too. It's ok tho Ms. S., you still my guhl. I know I'm wrong. Did you?

WHAT THE ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????

I haven't ? anyones man ... lol

You just think you know what your talking about.... smh @ your gossiping ass

I'd be embarassed if I were you
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On the contrary, when Blue Virgo tol' me about the thread and lanked me to it, you made a reference to it like right after, and I responded to your post in the Say Hi thread, which was part of the genesis of this thread. And ? BEEN knew this ? was comin'.

Word....I just said it to mess with you...didn't know this would result.
    But, I'm glad it did.
    =~)*
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Choice, how is what I did any worse than what you do? I haven't posted nudes, didn't put out any of her personal info, and neither did I disrespect her family, OR her kid. I'd say this was tame compared to some of the ? I've seen you and others do on here.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol. phone + bone in the same sentence = ? , and I cant. My period is on :unno

863-606-8422
    I'm red dot certified . I'll wear my hazmat suit. dont you deny me
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fact: killer misunderstood my flirty talk as bieng attached

fact: killer is 20 years old and worked extra hard when we talked to make it sem like he was way more mature than me when in reallity hes just a boy

fact: me and killer was both talkin freaky to each other on the phone that night...yeaaaa i think like a man when it comes to sex and got hornier than a mothafcuka!!! hey it was 10 motnhs before i had some ?

fact killer dont know how to handle ? over the phone! that then told me that i know he aint on my level as far as sex

fact: killers attitude switched up as soon as i made that thread about gettin my birthday ?

fact: KILLER THOUGHT THAT AQUA REALLY LIKED HIM WHEN IN ALL ACTUALLITY IT WAS JUST ME RUNNIN MY MOUTH

fact: killer didnt post HIS RESPONSES IN HERE
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    * Dead *

Or she could tie up all those condoms she NEVER used and make some sort of a sling-shot from them and try to deflect it that way.. Either way, the planet is still doomed as long as she can produce offspring.
    Lol @ this ? thinking getting a surgical abortion is like having a baby... "I want a natural abortion doctor... I dont want any epidurals, local anesthesia, and I definitely dont want to be put to sleep"

• Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Now I aint too big on the chick like everybody else but dude...why in the ? would you even talk to this ? when you could be talking to AK?

Compared to Aqua, AK47 is ? Aphrodity herself. THIS IS A LOSS BRUH... But I'm only on post 106 right now so...LOL

No not at all. I'm Tha Killa, I think you're talkin' bout KillaCham. Two totally different people.
    WHAT THE ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????

I haven't ? anyones man ... lol

You just think you know what your talking about.... smh @ your gossiping ass

I'd be embarassed if I were you

I was there dude. You let that ? reach a fever pitch and STILL let ? assume it was Kat.
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Word....I just said it to mess with you...didn't know this would result.
    But, I'm glad it did.
    =~)*

Bwahahaha. I know. This is prolly the last time I do something like this anyway. She didn't take the hint so I kinda had to tell her in a more harsher way. Ya know?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, what was he saying Aqua?
  • Babyface_Lo
    Babyface_Lo Members Posts: 146
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i can NOT believe the stuff i am reading. can not believe some ppl live like this. and the threadstarter -apart from being a saddo,has too much time on his hands
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fact: 1 had 3 abortions! 1 becuase of the man the other 2 due to birth control failure and inadequate use! it took us a min to find out waht worked for me as far as them ? me up wheni was one themmm i went through allooooot of switchin up and everyone knows that birth control has to be used for 3 mothns before it is fully affective...in the end THE PATCH WAS GREAT!!!!! yet i left it on for 4 weeks instead of 3

fact: KILLER MISUNDERSTOOD ME TALKIN G ABOUT HIM ? THAT GURL ON THE FIRST NIGHT AS ME GETTING JEALOUSE....WAIT WAIT WAIT LETS BACKUP KILLER...HOW IN THE WORLD AM I CATCHING FEELING FOR YOU WHEN U ARE MILES AWAY 20 YEARS OLD AND AINT DONT NADA GAWD DAYUM THANG.....PLEASE ANSWER THIS
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread is property of Placenta Flow Records
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fact: killer misunderstood my flirty talk as bieng attached

fact: killer is 20 years old and worked extra hard when we talked to make it sem like he was way more mature than me when in reallity hes just a boy

fact: me and killer was both talkin freaky to each other on the phone that night...yeaaaa i think like a man when it comes to sex and got hornier than a mothafcuka!!! hey it was 10 motnhs before i had some ?

fact killer dont know how to handle ? over the phone! that then told me that i know he aint on my level as far as sex

fact: killers attitude switched up as soon as i made that thread about gettin my birthday ?

fact: KILLER THOUGHT THAT AQUA REALLY LIKED HIM WHEN IN ALL ACTUALLITY IT WAS JUST ME RUNNIN MY MOUTH

fact: killer didnt post HIS RESPONSES IN HERE

The bolded doesn't make sense since you claimed in a recent thread that your baby father smashed weeks ago. And I think Killa's attitude changed when you mention going raw sweetie..
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    well, what was he saying aqua?

the fact of the matter bluevirgo is i am grown for number 1 im young at heart and i have a flirtatiouse attitude not as bieng a hoe but more as i like tomake ppl feel good about themselves...i called laydee baby plenty of times...giving her props on her pics how many of these men on here do i call sweety....and this man was far to insecure about me in the first please!!! Why was he saving these post?? Becuase he thought off tops that i would play him in which i didnt did i give that mans name out in the thread...gurl i dont have these post between me and him i been done delted that ish...i dont have texts from him in my phone i been done delted that ish but i bet u a milliomn dollars this man has saved every single text comin from me in h is phone...wat kinda ish is that!!!!
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    Lol @ this ? thinking getting a surgical abortion is like having a baby... "I want a natural abortion doctor... I dont want any epidurals, local anesthesia, and I definitely dont want to be put to sleep"

ROTMFFLMAO!

LOL at being able to wind up her stretched out ? lips and use them as wind turbines...
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why would you care that he was ? another chick though?

And why you get so serious and wanted to stop texting/calling him?

That was all joking and playful flirting too?
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    fact: 1 had 3 abortions! 1 becuase of the man the other 2 due to birth control failure and inadequate use! it took us a min to find out waht worked for me as far as them ? me up wheni was one themmm i went through allooooot of switchin up and everyone knows that birth control has to be used for 3 mothns before it is fully affective...in the end THE PATCH WAS GREAT!!!!! yet i left it on for 4 weeks instead of 3

fact: KILLER MISUNDERSTOOD ME TALKIN G ABOUT HIM ? THAT GURL ON THE FIRST NIGHT AS ME GETTING JEALOUSE....WAIT WAIT WAIT LETS BACKUP KILLER...HOW IN THE WORLD AM I CATCHING FEELING FOR YOU WHEN U ARE MILES AWAY 20 YEARS OLD AND AINT DONT NADA GAWD DAYUM THANG.....PLEASE ANSWER THIS

i remeber that thread, you were jealous. you didnt want some random ? to "? " before you did.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Look if you are trying to be messy.... then get your facts right

I never took a man from Ms. Jones

I always was the one saying that Kat had nothing to do with anything ... I posted it several times

I also said folks have no idea what they are talking about... which is very true

The only person I discussed that so called situation was with Choice and he can vouch that I never said I was in a relationship with anyone.

soooooo don't try to divert your lameness on me okay
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

smh @ this.

Damn @ the baby in a bottle lmao!!

Yo wtf did I miss in here?
  • John_Blazini
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh ? at that gif oh shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the bolded doesn't make sense since you claimed in a recent thread that your baby father smashed weeks ago. And i think killa's attitude changed when you mention going raw sweetie..

wtf!! I never sai danything about my babys dad having sex with me?? If ur talkin about the thread i made about him calling mem recently please u got your facts really twisted the last time me and my babys dad ? was in nov...gtfoh!
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    post 395 welcome to your FOF thread Killer
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    lol @ that post Ms. Jones made about people making up relationships in their mind.

Hilarious...if only.