Hide ya ? , hide ya sperm, hide ya nut, 'cause she trappin' errbody out hea....

Options

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the fact of the matter bluevirgo is i am grown for number 1 im young at heart and i have a flirtatiouse attitude not as bieng a hoe but more as i like tomake ppl feel good about themselves...i called laydee baby plenty of times...giving her props on her pics how many of these men on here do i call sweety....and this man was far to insecure about me in the first please!!! Why was he saving these post?? Becuase he thought off tops that i would play him in which i didnt did i give that mans name out in the thread...gurl i dont have these post between me and him i been done delted that ish...i dont have texts from him in my phone i been done delted that ish but i bet u a milliomn dollars this man has saved every single text comin from me in h is phone...wat kinda ish is that!!!!

He's been plotting on you since day 1. =~(*
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

dee lemme get your google number :)

okkkkkkkkkk
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    vgse2a.jpg

lmmfao........
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited September 2010
    Options
    this ? is wild. all yall wild.
  • Aquafinafloe
    Aquafinafloe Banned Users Posts: 2,871
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i remeber that thread, you were jealous. You didnt want some random ? to "? " before you did.

no see i made that thread becuase i knew he was gona read it i was never jealouse wtf?? Lmaooo please tell me wtf am i suppose to be jealouse of a 20 year old boy having sex with someone that is miles away from me...this man has not put in any work for me to be jealouse of we aint never ? i aint never met him we talked on the phone!! Lmaooo u seen that thread i made wheni said.....it is so easy to ? wit a mans head.....lmaooooooo come on now lets be real here!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    ? Ms. Jones' man and making Kat have to take the blame before the last upgrade was some loser ? too. It's ok tho Ms. S., you still my guhl. I know I'm wrong. Did you?

oh ? lmao wowzas......

this site lmao
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vgse2a.jpg

ohhh.. my... ? ... LMFAO!!!! Idk how this chick can even keep coming back after all this

lol @ "jealouse"
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aqua what was that ? saying to you???
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think its in the way that you handle the exposing process

You make a fair point there.

I don't really "expose" people, and this would have never happened had she either calmed the ? down, or just left me alone completely. I was trying to be cool with her until I got to know more about her.
    sociopath wrote: »
    Cause I ain't tellin the ? I'm your friend before I do it, nor do I try and portray myself as a trusting individual on this site. If I find info on you, assume its getting posted, I don't have any connection to any of these people I've exposed and I'm definitely not spending hours talkin on the phone like some loser to some chick just to expose her for IC fame.

You make a good point too, about the befriending thing, but I didn't befriend her to "expose" her. She just went left field with the ? and wasn't hearing me when I was trying to make it painstakingly clear that I don't want her. Is what I did this one time any less intrusive than hacking into an account to get info on people though?
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This ? site can get you caught up!

• Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    he's been plotting on you since day 1. =~(*

gurl look at the post!!! Thas how i know ok how is it that when someone made that ? thread right.....and i went in there and was like i tried to have one wit an ic member and so forth blah blah blah....how was it that 2 of the people in there knew that i talked to certain ppl on the phone...oh wait wait wait and if we really wanna get grimey here onyall lil friend...when someone was callin my phone from out of state from a dealrship place when realniger.com gave out my numver right i textd him flashin cause i assumed it was him...the lil boy of course and he was gonna give me towers real name becuase he told me towers works at a dealership this niccas was textin random ic members tryna find outhis name! And then he texted me back sayin naw i dont think it is him becuase towers lives in another state and so forth this nicca was like yo if i give you his name u betta not tell nobody i gave it to you!!! Lmaoooooooooooo wtf!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh ? lmao wowzas......

this site lmao

I'm saying

WTF ????
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    no see i made that thread becuase i knew he was gona read it i was never jealouse wtf?? Lmaooo please tell me wtf am i suppose to be jealouse of a 20 year old boy having sex with someone that is miles away from me...this man has not put in any work for me to be jealouse of we aint never ? i aint never met him we talked on the phone!! Lmaooo u seen that thread i made wheni said.....it is so easy to ? wit a mans head.....lmaooooooo come on now lets be real here!

you were saying hes not your man, but there might be something there and that you would end it if he "? " a ? . so yes, lets be real, that is jealousy.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vgse2a.jpg

goat gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited September 2010
    Options
    the fact of the matter bluevirgo is i am grown for number 1 im young at heart and i have a flirtatiouse attitude not as bieng a hoe but more as i like tomake ppl feel good about themselves...i called laydee baby plenty of times...giving her props on her pics how many of these men on here do i call sweety....and this man was far to insecure about me in the first please!!! Why was he saving these post?? Becuase he thought off tops that i would play him in which i didnt did i give that mans name out in the thread...gurl i dont have these post between me and him i been done delted that ish...i dont have texts from him in my phone i been done delted that ish but i bet u a milliomn dollars this man has saved every single text comin from me in h is phone...wat kinda ish is that!!!!

Im sayin...what was he sayin to u though? I said in here he's only posting the trifling nasty skank ? u said but what skank ? was HE sayin girl? let it out- he shittin on you in this whole thread!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wait i have this text still on my phone however no need for scren shots and so forth ahahahahahah!! I cant bielive this boy really really really thought that i had feelings for him?/ wtf!?!?! Wat kinda ish is that!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm wheezing and laughing at this thread

NO MAS!!!
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im sayin...what was he sayin to u though? I said in here he's only posting the trifling nasty skank ? u said but what skank ? was he sayin girl? Let it out- he shittin on you in this whole thread!

i dont have this ish!!! I have other ppl pmin me i have to clear out my box i never saved any of these messages...this boy the fact of the matter thought that we had some "special bond" since he was talkin to me on the phone sense it was a possibility that we was gonna meet...he thought that i really liked him...i never had feelings for this man!! Wtf i dont even know him like that how am i suppsoe to like him u can tell that this boy is hurt by this look at this thread!! He made a thread tryna tell all my buisness like it was gonna do somethin wtf boy gtfoh are you really that ? mad!!!!!!
  • Blue Virgo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL, why do you keep bringing up that he's light skinned?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There is more to this story Aqua I need to to remember. Put it all out there.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited September 2010
    Options
    gurl look at the post!!! Thas how i know ok how is it that when someone made that ? thread right.....and i went in there and was like i tried to have one wit an ic member and so forth blah blah blah....how was it that 2 of the people in there knew that i talked to certain ppl on the phone...oh wait wait wait and if we really wanna get grimey here onyall lil friend...when someone was callin my phone from out of state from a dealrship place when realniger.com gave out my numver right i textd him flashin cause i assumed it was him...the lil boy of course and he was gonna give me towers real name becuase he told me towers works at a dealership this niccas was textin random ic members tryna find outhis name! And then he texted me back sayin naw i dont think it is him becuase towers lives in another state and so forth this nicca was like yo if i give you his name u betta not tell nobody i gave it to you!!! Lmaoooooooooooo wtf!

ohhhh ? ...........

so killa was tryna get towers real info for u? wow...the plot thickens.....
  • LiNG
    LiNG Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ahh man this might turn into one of the biggest backfire threads ever. hope you aint simp that too hard fam. ? know i dont save anyone when their ships start to sink.
  • Aquafinafloe
    edited September 2010
    Options
    wtf? That ? tried to snitch on towers? Smh @ killa tryin to track towers down for you. Smh @ this light skinted ? on light skinted ? crime. Towers you gotta disown this boy.

my pont excatly this is a sensitive sucker for love boy this boy kept tellin me that i need to move to california and all this other ? like comeone now first of all me i am not a private person at all i bielive that i can learn something from everyone i will tellu things about myself and my life just to get your input so i can learn from it boy jsut becuase we were on the phone and we talked late night and so forth that dont mean i like you like that!!! Wtf do u have to offer me!! Gtfoh!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thread backfire has officially taken place as of now
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nope, you befriended her to expose her and you saying you tried to record the conversations but the google recorder wasn't working for you proves that fact. Hummingbird posted that screenshot that you obviously sent her proves that fact--the time on that screenshot was 1 minute after you sent it. ? that proves all of this was pre-meditated on your part and you just wanted to expose that girl. That's why you have everything saved in regards to her, and she has nothing saved in regards to you. You set that girl up for this, you were tryin to play her the whole time.

Use that "I didn't befriend her to 'expose' her" excuse on some poster that is stupid. I see through you ? , you displaying your light skinted ? tendencies all throughout this thread.

He didnt send me anything.