The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rock Solid Source = Some ? on the internet.
  • midwest_messiah
    midwest_messiah Members Posts: 635 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That ? aint get into it with nobody.

DO YOU RAP? DO YOU NEED BEATS?
    www.soundclick.com/tbkbeats

^^^^^^^
    THE HOTTEST BEATS YOU'VE EVER HEARD. PERIOD.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good for Wayne for not backing down. Stay strong in there.
  • 1eyejonny
    1eyejonny Members Posts: 42
    edited March 2010
    Options
    since when is mto a reliable source
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Realest rapper alive
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hope some brolic ? rapes him and shanks him.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That the beat has an acoustic guitar.And the usual down south snares.It has an r&b dude singing on the hook.It played on the radio for a while.Can somebody hit me up.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That the beat has an acoustic guitar.And the usual down south snares.It has an r&b dude singing on the hook.It played on the radio for a while.Can somebody hit me up.

Shooter????
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Or Miss Officer????
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol either way we willl never know what really goes on. there will be numerous accounts of what happened when he is out and then we will all be back here same time saying what we think is fact or fiction
  • thagangster
    thagangster Members Posts: 276
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • McVit
    McVit Members Posts: 189
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fire...............
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh at these stans
    wayne kissed a ? , got punked by a bunch of crips, rocked his flag on the wrong side in a video, has terrible songs, hasn't had a good album since the carter, he put out a ? rock album.....
    and this ? is the best rapper alive????
    WTF is wrong wit sum of yall??
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wayne has a strong army of crazy stans willing to die for him
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i am NOT sure... i remember when carter 3 sold a milli in first week...50 cent was liek "how in da hell did dis ? sell more than me"

I am NOT sure why people like wayne....its gonna be crazy once he gets released in a few mons....album sales are gonna be like whoa...dude is terrible in my opinion....
  • babyfakmageeaxs
    babyfakmageeaxs Members Posts: 297
    edited April 2010
    Options
    two words: WHITE.PEOPLE.
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that kissing a ? ? always got me with Wayne...if you see two hood ? kiss each other round my way, they could get they ass whipped or worse...that ? is not cool whatsoever...nothing against homosexuals but this ? stay potraying himself as one thing and he had a photo online of him kissing Baby....that ? is crazy....on the other note, the majority of these rap ? who claim any gang are lying...there are exceptions, dont get me wrong, but there are also dudes who got that paper and paid ? to let them claim their set...they might push a little weight in that hood but real recognize real ya digg..
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay107 wrote: »
    that kissing a ? ? always got me with Wayne...if you see two hood ? kiss each other round my way, they could get they ass whipped or worse...that ? is not cool whatsoever...nothing against homosexuals but this ? stay potraying himself as one thing and he had a photo online of him kissing Baby....that ? is crazy....on the other note, the majority of these rap ? who claim any gang are lying...there are exceptions, dont get me wrong, but there are also dudes who got that paper and paid ? to let them claim their set...they might push a little weight in that hood but real recognize real ya digg..

can't disagree wit nothin u just said
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    i am NOT sure... i remember when carter 3 sold a milli in first week...50 cent was liek "how in da hell did dis ? sell more than me"

I am NOT sure why people like wayne....its gonna be crazy once he gets released in a few mons....album sales are gonna be like whoa...dude is terrible in my opinion....

actually...........fif did 1.1 mill in 4 days
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay107 wrote: »

how is that real though homie???
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because hes the black/urban representative for the ? mafia / and they protect they're own and destroy anyone that opposes them/ Look at how they've protected Kanye and Pharell/ Look at how they killed Isaih Washingtons career The ? mafia was founded by J. Edgar Hoover in the 60's and has been the backbone behind most events of the day
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The reason Y Wayne gets so many Damn "Passes" is because he is hot rite now and he has a Gang of Stans..............As u can see witrh dealin with these fools on IC, that cant be Reasoned with, Some folk here swear up and Down wayn has atleast 2 Classic albums, real hiphop heads no thats just ? ..........U cant reason with these ? . Eveythign this dude does is Suspect and Fake, yet ? is goin the bat for dude............
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    actually...........fif did 1.1 mill in 4 days

yeah but cuuurry need'd his white redneck slavemaster feminem 2 do that wayne dont have no white slavemaster like cuuuurry....
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mixtapes and ? his personal life
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    yeah but cuuurry need'd his white redneck slavemaster feminem 2 do that wayne dont have no white slavemaster like cuuuurry....

Smh @ this ?