The Official Dwayne Michael Carter Jr aka Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby etc Thread...

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    Smh @ this ?

smh @ u,,,u gotta b a fool if u think cuuuurry wouldve sold 1.1 mil n 4 dayz on COLUMBIA itz a fact cuuurry need'd his shady wigga gaawd redneck slavemaster feminem fa big sellz..
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuz homos will always support a famous ?
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited April 2010
    Options
    any time u oversatuate the air waves your gonna sway the vote ... its the samething the government does via the media to sway your train of thought in regards to political issues and situations ... ;)
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh @ u,,,u gotta b a fool if u think cuuuurry wouldve sold 1.1 mil n 4 dayz on COLUMBIA itz a fact cuuurry need'd his shady wigga gaawd redneck slavemaster feminem fa big sellz..

this guy... 50 was on fire even before he signed to shady whoever he signed to he was gonna sell at least a mil 1st week
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this guy... 50 was on fire even before he signed to shady whoever he signed to he was gonna sell at least a mil 1st week

u sir r DELUSIONAL if u think cuuuurry was gonna sell anywherr near a mil n a wk wit POWER OF DA DOLLAR on COLUMBIA...& another thang wayne sold 1 milli n a wk on his 6th solo lp C3 a clown like cuuuuuurry will neva do no ? like that.....
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    how is that real though homie???

thats real cuz real bloods know that ? aint really bangin...that ? was wearing a blue flag in that "hot boys" video...im not c/s'n that ? affiliation by no means...dont get it twisted...the dude comes out with good music every once in a while but a lot of the ? he doing got a lot of ? questioning him....
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's because that song Lollipop is about straight ? suckin so ? can get into that ? and rep it strong. all he did was copy 50's Candyshop but drop all the ? references and make it straight ? .
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u sir r DELUSIONAL if u think cuuuurry was gonna sell anywherr near a mil n a wk wit POWER OF DA DOLLAR on COLUMBIA...& another thang wayne sold 1 milli n a wk on his 6th solo lp C3 a clown like cuuuuuurry will neva do no ? like that.....

dik head im talking about after he got shot and was making noise through mixtapes who ever he realeased his next LP under he was going platinum.. how many LP's did wayne have to put out before he was even recognized as a contender outside of the south until the carter 2 nobody gave a ? about wayne
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dik head im talking about after he got shot and was making noise through mixtapes who ever he realeased his next LP under he was going platinum.. how many LP's did wayne have to put out before he was even recognized as a contender outside of the south until the carter 2 nobody gave a ? about wayne

well how was i suppose 2 know wat u was talkin about dik head??????? & u r still delusional cuuuurry was not gonna sell no million n a wk wit out his shady white redneck slavemaster marshall co-signin him i dont care wat u say...& wayne sold a milli wit out havin 2 cheat wit a redneck so he getz mo respect...
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well how was i suppose 2 know wat u was talkin about dik head??????? & u r still delusional cuuuurry was not gonna sell no million n a wk wit out his shady white redneck slavemaster marshall co-signin him i dont care wat u say...& wayne sold a milli wit out havin 2 cheat wit a redneck so he getz mo respect...

i guess you can relate to a man who kisses men..we are on two different wavelengths fam
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wayne is ? .....End of story.....LITERALLY
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    plus the hood was checking for 50 before he got signed
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i guess you can relate to a man who kisses men..we are on two different wavelengths fam

lol plz sho me wherr i said i was a wayne fan like that...all im pointin out is wayne did his million n a wk wit out CHEATIN like cuuuurry did....& dont act like cuuuuurry aint got 2 CROSS DRESSIN BO$$E$(? dre & feminem),,,
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i don't understand why you call 50 Cent curry.. like the ? you put in Indian food? what the ? is cuuuuurrrry???
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    i don't understand why you call 50 cent curry.. Like the ? you put in indian food? What the ? is cuuuuurrrry???

lol @ 1:38....cuuuuuurry
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol plz sho me wherr i said i was a wayne fan like that...all im pointin out is wayne did his million n a wk wit out CHEATIN like cuuuurry did....& dont act like cuuuuurry aint got 2 CROSS DRESSIN BO$$E$(? dre & feminem),,,

how did 50 cheat how is dre ?
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why does wayne get so much hate on this site, is it cause he better than 90% of NY rappers
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how did 50 cheat how is dre ?

cuuurry cheat'd cuz he need'd da wigga gaawd feminem 2 sell a million n a wk he cant do that ? on his own & itz a well known FACT alize is SWEET..lol
    [/QUOTE]
  • Ant4523
    edited April 2010
    Options

Eminem may be a racist, but Lil Wayne, regardless of how he raps. IS A ? ? !!!! ? ? !
  • Ant4523
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There's no way in hell, this dude should have the right to be talking all that gangster ? while kissin ? on the lips. ? outta here!
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuuurry cheat'd cuz he need'd da wigga gaawd feminem 2 sell a million n a wk he cant do that ? on his own & itz a well known FACT alize is SWEET..lol
    [/QUOTE]

so cause suge and pac say dre is ? he is ? ? wtf if he was ? why were they rolling with him in the first place. sounds like they were mad they lost their best producer 50 cheated because he signed under eminem hmmm where are you from again
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wayne single handily destroyed main stream hip-hop
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options

so cause suge and pac say dre is ? he is ? ? wtf if he was ? why were they rolling with him in the first place. sounds like they were mad they lost their best producer 50 cheated because he signed under eminem hmmm where are you from again[/QUOTE]

dont get it twist'd when suge & pac found out about dre fuukin tranniez thatz when pac start'd mashin on ? dre.....& itz a FACT wit out da ? feminem cuuuurry would not b a PLATINUM SELLIN ARTIST.....
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so cause suge and pac say dre is ? he is ? ? wtf if he was ? why were they rolling with him in the first place. sounds like they were mad they lost their best producer 50 cheated because he signed under eminem hmmm where are you from again

dont get it twist'd when suge & pac found out about dre fuukin tranniez thatz when pac start'd mashin on ? dre.....& itz a FACT wit out da ? feminem cuuuurry would not b a PLATINUM SELLIN ARTIST.....[/QUOTE]

but i thought they started talking about dre after he left death row...50 would have been plat regardless maybe not a week but every hood in the us was checking for 50 eminem made him accessable to the burbs
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Alotta hate in this thread. But anyways I ? wit the music i dont care what he do in his personal life.