Is terrorism an effective way to advance one cause?

Options

Comments

• It's Not Cool Bruh
    It's Not Cool Bruh Members Posts: 215
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so why don't yall ? join the resistance?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited January 2010
    Options
    America's government was behind 9-11. And America was invading their countries decades prior to that ? anyway

as Far as America causing 911 im not sure about that
    i could claim i caused it and if i got enough youtibe videos ppl would follow like sheep
    Regardless there was no need to do what they did on 911
    they deserve what America does to them because we're helping them though they hurt us
    if a few civilians die its the cost of freedom
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

the dumbmasses aint worth dyin for quite honestly.. im'a jus walk out of the slaughter line and take the few who dare follow with me.. the rest of yall is on ya own..
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    the dumbmasses aint worth dyin for quite honestly.. im'a jus walk out of the slaughter line and take the few who dare follow with me.. the rest of yall is on ya own..

the slaughter line? are we all about to die real soon?
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    for one.. i aint a freeloader.. i pay CASH for mines... im jus not a simpleton.. cant hustle a hustla..
    now onto ur question.. ? America IS the terrorist.. but say for sake of argument we are the innocent ones defending ourselves (haha) if we were to get wiped out aswell as Israel it may do the world some good... u know that feeling when the school bully finally graduates? haha

and who are we to determine what's "justifiable living?" i can see if america was the perfect place.. but its not.. fix home first then worry about others..
    but aint no point in goin back and fourth with u.. aint nothin go change ur mind and aint nothin gonna change mines..

On the contrary, there are things that can change my mind. Well thought out and mature logical statements. had I been hard headed, you're right I wouldn't listen, I wouldn't change. But I do. sorry you feel like America is the terrorist. When you look this group..."terrorists blow up a city bus." That seems innocent to you?
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i could claim i caused it and if i got enough youtibe videos ppl would follow like sheep
    they deserve what America does to them because we're helping them though they hurt us

if ur not sure about 9/11 then quit accusing them of 9/11
    ? u go need more then youtube spins to convince the sheeple that it wasnt taliban...
    but.. eh.. im done with this thread..
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but you'll follow CBS, NBC, FOX, MsNBC ect like the sheep you are. ok
  • Gucci Da Kid
    Gucci Da Kid Banned Users Posts: 139
    edited January 2010
    Options

the resistance would get nowhere because people are sheep & are afraid of tru change.

people would feel it's their job to turn in freedon fighters, especially if the government offered some sort of reward for turnin in "resistance members"
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    On the contrary, there are things that can change my mind. Well thought out and mature logical statements. had I been hard headed, you're right I wouldn't listen, I wouldn't change. But I do. sorry you feel like America is the terrorist. When you look this group..."terrorists blow up a city bus." That seems innocent to you?

nah.. its not innocent.. i never said the taliban was innocent.. i said america is overthere bombing INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! for the sake of argument lets say taliban was behind 9/11 how many died that day?? over 3,000 innocent?? ? american troops have killed more then 10x's that.. if that aint a terrorist i dont know what the ? is..
  • ItzGravitation
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but you'll follow CBS, NBC, FOX, MsNBC ect like the sheep you are. ok

no. its a gut feeling
    i hardly watch the news and if i do its CNN
    i'd rather read tje bible or another book and live my life
    i cant control that ? anyway and ? those middle eastern terrorists
    death to them all
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nah.. its not innocent.. i never said the taliban was innocent.. i said america is overthere bombing INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! for the sake of argument lets say taliban was behind 9/11 how many died that day?? over 3,000 innocent?? ? american troops have killed more then 10x's that.. if that aint a terrorist i dont know what the ? is..

so what would the proper american reaction have been in your opinion? that is assuming that the taliban coordinated the attacks
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    no. its a gut feeling
    i hardly watch the news and if i do its CNN
    i'd rather read tje bible or another book and live my life
    i cant control that ? anyway and ? those middle eastern terrorists
    death to them all

thus explaining it all! hahahaha

we always hear the term muslim extremist.. u prove my point when i say there are christian extremist.. ? a holy war.. call it what it is.. dont play like its for freedom or safety.. cut the ? .. id atleast respect america then.. maybe not agree with... but can respect their honesty..
  • dpresidential
    edited January 2010
    Options

Cap,

From this point on I'm going to need to you throw away your "can't be wrong" allhiphop pride. Answer these questions:

Is it possible that these terrorist organizations and "insurgents" place military encampments and heavy artillery in residential areas?

Is it possible that they do this for the primary purpose of keeping their propaganda machine going so when we HAVE to take these military spots out, the probability of civilian casualties goes up?

If those are true, then we can infer that these groups who oppose America use their own innocent people to create the illusion that America is doing it nonchalantly.
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so what would the proper american reaction have been in your opinion? that is assuming that the taliban coordinated the attacks

how bout not let the bin ladens leave america aswell as other prominent middle eastern families when all other planes couldnt leave the sky.. how bout ? those AND ONLY THOSE responsible!!?!? they're blowin up wedding receptions overthere for cryin out loud.. and not one taliban dead in the rubble... u serious??!

but hey.. common sense aint common so i guess im alone on this one..
  • ItzGravitation
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thus explaining it all! hahahaha

we always hear the term muslim extremist.. u prove my point when i say there are christian extremist.. ? a holy war.. call it what it is.. dont play like its for freedom or safety.. cut the ? .. id atleast respect america then.. maybe not agree with... but can respect their honesty..

maybe its a holy war maybe not
    But Muslims have a extra Long(with a capitol L) history of doing evil ?
    I'm pretty sure the terrorists are in the wrong
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If someone invades my home, and they got higher powered weaponry, Im gonna use guerrilla warfare too
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    how bout not let the bin ladens leave america aswell as other prominent middle eastern families when all other planes couldnt leave the sky.. how bout ? those AND ONLY THOSE responsible!!?!? they're blowin up wedding receptions overthere for cryin out loud.. and not one taliban dead in the rubble... u serious??!

but hey.. common sense aint common so i guess im alone on this one..

word, so they're only blowing up birthday parties and wedding receptions over there? damn.....that sucks that we had to go over there and ? up the good time that those afghans were having
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cap,

From this point on I'm going to need to you throw away your "can't be wrong" allhiphop pride. Answer these questions:

Is it possible that these terrorist organizations and "insurgents" place military encampments and heavy artillery in residential areas?

Is it possible that they do this for the primary purpose of keeping their propaganda machine going so when we HAVE to take these military spots out, the probability of civilian casualties goes up?

If those are true, then we can infer that these groups who oppose America use their own innocent people to create the illusion that America is doing it nonchalantly.

yes and yes..
    but with all this modern day technology u mean to tell me America cant precisely target these individuals.. when a robber holds someone as hostage u shoot them in the head right?? not aim a rocket at them killing them AND the hostage right?? u need sergical precision for a task like this so why use a machete when u can use a scalpel? if that makes any sense..
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options

and christians dont?? lol
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If someone invades my home, and they got higher powered weaponry, Im gonna use guerrilla warfare too

exactly!!! if i defend my home im basicly now a terrorist. smmfh
  • dpresidential
    edited January 2010
    Options

Grav,

I see what you're saying but I am going to have to disagree with what you said alittle. Although I don't think America is the bad guy, I don't think "Islam" is either. I will say there has beena long history of extremists "using" religion as a means to do horrific things in this world but I won't blame religion. Think about it like this...

If there was no religion, the people who exploit others would use other methods to control the weak minded and make them do their ? work such as differences in geographic area (Example. North v. South, Country v. Country) or race (Black v. White) or anything else that easily distinguishes one group from the other. Religion isn't the problem, it is the exploiters.
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    christianity is wack enough but islam is ? ?
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    edited January 2010
    Options
    exactly!!! if i defend my home im basicly now a terrorist. smmfh
    These ? in here does what Neo-? says and dont question his authority.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and christians dont?? lol

not real ones
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2010
    Options
    not real ones

well maybe those arent real muslims... but your christian counterparts are overthere killing real muslims.. people that aint got much to do with nothin.. would a real christian be okay with that??