Bleach, No More Deicide: Let's talk about it.

Options

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dis dude Inabe has corpses in his room? Bleach's version of Edo Tensei will be seen in this arc?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dis dude Inabe has corpses in his room? Bleach's version of Edo Tensei will be seen in this arc?

lol props to u for keeping this thread alive dunny.

haven't watched the anime in awhile i assume its gonna be fillers for awhile.

i do keep up with the manga, idk wtf is going on but 1 thing that interests me, is when ichigo was about to start training then he heard rukias voice, ichigo might be a villain and not know it
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Many dudes catch feelings real quick when they favorite anime go filler.

You all should read some of the bull people say on the threads over at mangahelpers. I tried to set em all straight, but 1 versus ∞ is always a losing battle
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Finally Yoruichi v. Byakuya no holds barred.

But its a "enhanced" Byakuya v. Yoruichi. Hope she uses that armor Urahara made
  • gns
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Many dudes catch feelings real quick when they favorite anime go filler.

You all should read some of the bull people say on the threads over at mangahelpers. I tried to set em all straight, but 1 versus ∞ is always a losing battle

i don't catch feelings i just dont watch em, if 1 is really good like byakuya vs. that guy that killed his sword then word of mouth will take place and i'll check it out, but for now i only deal with the manga for bleach, naruto & OP etc.. and the anime for naruto since those fillers are finally over
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    i don't catch feelings i just dont watch em, if 1 is really good like byakuya vs. that guy that killed his sword then word of mouth will take place and i'll check it out, but for now i only deal with the manga for bleach, naruto & OP etc.. and the anime for naruto since those fillers are finally over

I was referring to the people on mangahelpers, not any of you on animania. I cannot have a civilized conversation with them because they get incredibly defensive
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why Chad bother to fight if the dude gon get destroyed everytime. Shoulda went with the left arm to fight Inabe instead of right smh THINK MAN!
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why Chad bother to fight if the dude gon get destroyed everytime. Shoulda went with the left arm to fight Inabe instead of right smh THINK MAN!

Chad plays the same role Krilllin played in DragonBallZ.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

• Young_Chitlin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Verification: Confirmed
    Source: FLOL
    Credits: Sheetz

--Ichigo, "So that's what you had me trapped inside of until awhile ago.'
    --Ginjou, "Cross of Scaffold!"
    --Orihime says that if her power is necessary she'll do whatever is needed. Riruka asks, "What if Ichigo can't recover from his injuries?" Orihime answers that no matter how hopeless the injuries she'll heal them all.
    --Isshin, "That's the last time. You've confirmed it enough times already." Urahara, "Really? When it's a matter of the parent robbing his son of future prospects naturally you'd confirm it many times." Isshin, "That's why I said to not confirm it too much." Urahara, "OK, then shall we proceed with the last part?" Shinigami, "Yes."

Isshin tryna to cuff Ichigo's powers, not cool
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited May 2011
    Options
    "For the Sake of the Believers! Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya!"

When the Amagai filler was going on in 08' and they had the whole "Fierce Fight! Amagai vs hitsugaya" title, I was hype because Amagai turned out to be a badass filler captain with his bankai and bakkouto. The 'fight' lasted 61 seconds and showed no indication as to who won or lost smh. I put no stock into this latest thing that they are doing with the fillers. Its likely the imposter Hitsugaya vs Byakuya, in which case Hitsugaya fans will ? because the dude will show some more moves, possibly some new ability or enhanced techniques from when he was trying jinzen in that cave
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Episode was good. Unohana doing Tessai kido against her reigai was cool. Unohana reigai restored ukitake/shunsui reigai so now they gon start all over in their fight. yama looked like he hasn't broken a sweat. Soi Fon going to fight a little next episode, should be good.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    SMH Kenpachi vs Soi Fon would've been better fight.
    Hitsugaya got ethered by Hinamori and simped all in one episode, damn.
  • ocelot
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "For the Sake of the Believers! Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya!"

When the Amagai filler was going on in 08' and they had the whole "Fierce Fight! Amagai vs hitsugaya" title, I was hype because Amagai turned out to be a badass filler captain with his bankai and bakkouto. The 'fight' lasted 61 seconds and showed no indication as to who won or lost smh. I put no stock into this latest thing that they are doing with the fillers. Its likely the imposter Hitsugaya vs Byakuya, in which case Hitsugaya fans will ? because the dude will show some more moves, possibly some new ability or enhanced techniques from when he was trying jinzen in that cave

wait two of my favorite characters fought? i might watch this filler
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    wait two of my favorite characters fought? i might watch this filler

It was a good fight. Byakuya had some trill quoteables. He gon fight his reigai next
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My dog Komamura TANKED Soi Fon's Jakuho Raikoben. If you all forgot how powerful her bankai is, lemme tell you: Soi Fon's game is speed, Jakuho Raikoben Suzuembachi is a bankai that trades away speed for power and destruction. It's so powerful, she has to steady herself with some metal ? to keep from flying off somewhere. JRS is a nuke, designed for annihilation:

Byakuya vs Byakuya Reigai: good ? , but the original is tired af from hitsugaya reigai fight. Original need to use final scene (shukei: hakuteiken) white imperial sword and be done with it.

Yamamoto offed the three strongest captains not named him in soul society in one move, Ennetsu Jigoku is nothing to be ? with
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My dog Komamura TANKED Soi Fon's Jakuho Raikoben. If you all forgot how powerful her bankai is, lemme tell you: Soi Fon's game is speed, Jakuho Raikoben Suzuembachi is a bankai that trades away speed for power and destruction. It's so powerful, she has to steady herself with some metal ? to keep from flying off somewhere. JRS is a nuke, designed for annihilation:

Byakuya vs Byakuya Reigai: good ? , but the original is tired af from hitsugaya reigai fight. Original need to use final scene (shukei: hakuteiken) white imperial sword and be done with it.

Yamamoto offed the three strongest captains not named him in soul society in one move, Ennetsu Jigoku is nothing to be ? with

Bleach 327 ANIME ep link: http://www.goodanime.net/bleach-episode-327

Main bleach ep list link: http://www.goodanime.net/category/bleach
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    snappa wrote: »

Thanks, I watched the episode again, and it was still amazing. What did you think of it and Komamura tanking jrs?
  • ocelot
    edited June 2011
    Options
    aight this filler has got me interested.... im starting on episode 317 now
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Mayuri's a ? , got Kageroza all shook
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah this filler is going to be short. Kageroza's army has been defeated, and the previews have him all suffering and ? , he going bankai, ichigo going in and mugestuing that ass nh
  • ocelot
    edited July 2011
    Options
    this filler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of bleach archs....
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options

• gns
    edited July 2011
    Options

yo son stop playing, dont make me have to watch fillers
  • ocelot
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yo son stop playing, dont make me have to watch fillers

man its sad to say but it surpassed all my expectations....

Byakuya vs. Hitsugaya... two of my favorite characters in bleach and it wasnt even the best fight...
    thats how good the other fights were.....

i like villians who always have a plan/back up plan and the heros have to out smart the villians...

the past bleach arch be on some leap frog powr stategey.... ? is wack...

i dont care how they ? up the ending( which they will cuz its ichigos story) but these episodes have already got me full