Bleach, No More Deicide: Let's talk about it.

Options

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    yo son stop playing, dont make me have to watch fillers

This filler is not a long one, probably 15-20 episodes tops. They kept it short and made some good fights. The animation is on point for this filler. There are also some very good quotables from the characters.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I didn't care for the Hitsugaya vs Byakuya fight. It just seemed like all they did were special moves and the fight lacked actual good swordmanship. That's why I ? with Samurai Champloo because they actually sword fight whereas in Bleach, a lot of the times (not all), it just seems like they have swords as an accessory; No bashing Bleach though.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This filler is not a long one, probably 15-20 episodes tops. They kept it short and made some good fights. The animation is on point for this filler. There are also some very good quotables from the characters.

ok then y'all convinced me, what's the number of the episode i should start at?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ok then y'all convinced me, what's the number of the episode i should start at?

Episode #317: "Unusual Incident in Seireitei?! Gotei 13 Invading Army Arc!"

[video]http://www.animeseason.com/bleach-episode-317/[/video]
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I didn't care for the Hitsugaya vs Byakuya fight. It just seemed like all they did were special moves and the fight lacked actual good swordmanship. That's why I ? with Samurai Champloo because they actually sword fight whereas in Bleach, a lot of the times (not all), it just seems like they have swords as an accessory; No bashing Bleach though.

that is true... but i look at bleach like i would with a allstar game... a lot of entertainment than by the books skills... i dont take bleach seriously ... ill check out Samurai Champloo though
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kurotsuchi was ? in today's episode. He should've injected Kageroza with the superdrug like he did to Szayel Aporo Grantz, the 8th Espada.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This filler ends at episode 334, so 18 episodes in total.

Special 10th aniversary ending theme is the new ending. Good song, but it sucks when good songs are used as endings.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Book of the End ? on Kyouka Suigestu.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nozomi's zanpaktou is like Ukitake's- it absorbs and redirects stuff. Difference is, she requires more reiatsu to do it
  • angelsmith90
    angelsmith90 Members Posts: 11
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Have already watch it and it was awesome! episode
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Maybe Unohana has a double shikai like Yumichika. Yumichika's first shikai allow him to fight without his true shikai being seen. Unohana's first shikai heals shinigami, maybe her true shikai near bankai level
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    that is true... but i look at bleach like i would with a allstar game... a lot of entertainment than by the books skills... i dont take bleach seriously ... ill check out Samurai Champloo though

I understood your frustrations after watching today's episode. Someone suppose to tell me that Nozomi, who just got her shikaiback, is going to off 3 captains?? It could be argued that if we are basing power levels off filler, her zanpaktou (similar to Ukitake's) is a better absorb/redirect than sogyo no kotowari. This chick almost Aizen level with shikai ffs! It's a sick zanpaktou though, Yammamoto stepping in next week to quell that power of hers.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Chad and Orihime is some straight ? .

Tuskishima's powers = to insert himself into the memories of others, but he can't alter their memories anymore than that.

Which basically means that they just stood by and watch as Tukishima tried to ? Ichigo, and watch as Ichigo was being stabbed in the chest, lol. Horrible ass friends, after all the ? Ichigo has done for them.

Then there was the fact that they were in the same room when tukishima started talking about his power, and they didn't realize they were victims of his power not even once, lol.

A few weeks ago we were cracking hella jokes about Ichigo being a bettleborg/power ranger on apforums.net.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »

Tuskishima's powers = to insert himself into the memories of others, but he can't alter their memories anymore than that.

Which basically means that they just stood by and watch as Tukishima tried to ? Ichigo, and watch as Ichigo was being stabbed in the chest, lol. Horrible ass friends, after all the ? Ichigo has done for them.

Then there was the fact that they were in the same room when tukishima started talking about his power, and they didn't realize they were victims of his power not even once, lol.

A few weeks ago we were cracking hella jokes about Ichigo being a bettleborg/power ranger on apforums.net.

Because Bleach is ? horrible lol. For some reason, I can't stop reading/watching it. It's like a train wreck that you can't stop watching to see what ? they come up with next.

They really need to wrap this ? up tho. Ichigo beats Ginjo and they other guy, he finishes high school, he gets offered a spot in the Gotei 13, the end. Yeah, that's pretty bad but it can't be any worse than the ? they been spewing lately.

400+ chapters yet we still haven't seen Unohana or Yachiru fight....foh.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »

NO NO NO, YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG

HE DOES NOT ALTER THEIR MEMORIES, GINJO WAS VERY CLEAR ABOUT THAT

The sword alters their past. Huge ? difference. Its like a bankai version of Aizen's illusion power. He goes back in time and becomes family to his victims.

Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit, that's why my theory was that Tsukishima was Aizen in Bankai mode and Soul Society imprisoned some Gigai like the suckers they are.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn yall still on Bleach? I left that ? alone over 3 years ago.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ginjou going down, smh @ him thinking getsuga tensho was Ichigo's practice swing.

Renji was trill this chapter, him and ikkaku aren't captains yet
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bleach just did the same ole, ichigo has no hope , then gets a power boost and pawns everybody angle ...smh

The sad part about that is i still enjoyed the chapter lol

All the captains were on their Rozay(bauce) swag, sitting down just watching ichigo about to whoop ole boys ass, renji and ikkaku were on their thug ? 2...? look like they were ready to jump ginjou ? ass.

Of course this is bleach, so rukia saying the power ginjou stole was just the top layer of ichigos shinagami powers mixed with fulbring, and he had more inside him....makes no ? sense since he supposedly lost ALL his powers completely just a month or so ago.....but meh, oh well lol.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Looks like there wil be more episodes. At least we will see a new bankai
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2011
    Options
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/461/18

Ginjou is not ? around. First substitute shinigami? Oh ? , his fullbring is actually a cover for his zanpaktou. Hollow Ichigo gon mugestu his ass
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [video]http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-jigoku-hen-watch/261181[/video]

Peep the new bleach movie. Solid movie, villain getting "created" in hell in the opening minutes from bones all chained up, crazy ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So we gon act like the villain in the movie ain't chillin with Aizen on the 8th level?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kenpachi bawse!
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Byakuya vs Tsukishima