Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Science is an empirical method.

Religion immediately eschews evidence.

They are not the same.

Black ass Howard was started by white people for the express purpose of indoctrinating Black people with a slave theology and their way of life.

True religion doesn't contradict True Science. If my religion tells me to seek the cause of the effect and study natural processes to sustain, improve and advance my life, then I am a not eschewing evidence, I embrace it.

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind- Albert Einstein

Wipe your mouf.................
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    you see if I just agree with the video, because you posted it, my people will call me a sellout house ? . So again ? you very much)

Not really. Black intellectuals have a lot to offer, it just that most of them have not made any significant impact like religion has in the black community, They need to start producing past rhetoric and mouthing theories from dead white men that bears no fruit.

Seriously, with all due respect, besides books what have they produced past that? Only thing worse is a black economist. The title alone is out loud laughable.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not really. Black intellectuals have a lot to offer, it just that most of them have not made any significant impact like religion has in the black community, They need to start producing past rhetoric and mouthing theories from dead white men that bears no fruit.

Seriously, with all due respect, besides books what have they produced past that? Only thing worse is a black economist. The title alone is out loud laughable.

Well I think the video they talk on this.

More people are running to and putting faith in the Church rather then the scientific community. If you have the masses going to Church and riding on it's side of course the other won't have an impact.
  • SPOOKTHEJIG
    SPOOKTHEJIG Banned Users Posts: 48
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All you need to know is that the Blackman is the original man it's simple as that ? your gutter religon(rely on) and your ? science I didn't desend from monkeys swinging from trees I would only believe that if I was a 85er aka dumb,deaf, and blind.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All you need to know is that the Blackman is the original man it's simple as that ? your gutter religon(rely on) and your ? science I didn't desend from monkeys swinging from trees I would only believe that if I was a 85er aka dumb,deaf, and blind.

Evolution doesn't say you were a monkey swinging from a tree
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Evolution seems pretty solid to me, but I can understand doubting it. I think to outright dismiss evolution and say there's no way it's real demonstrates an inability or refusal to think logically.

Evolution is a logically sound theory, and no one has been able to present evidence disproving it, only ask questions that we may not yet know the answer to.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well I think the video they talk on this.

More people are running to and putting faith in the Church rather then the scientific community. If you have the masses going to Church and riding on it's side of course the other won't have an impact.

Well then maybe you need to step your "science" game up. Or maybe you should study science more.

Social Engineers have steered people, so that is kind of weak.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Evolution seems pretty solid to me, but I can understand doubting it. I think to outright dismiss evolution and say there's no way it's real demonstrates an inability or refusal to think logically.

Evolution is a logically sound theory, and no one has been able to present evidence disproving it, only ask questions that we may not yet know the answer to.

Alot of the questions come from not knowing it also.

As evident by people saying "well there are still monkeys why didnt those become human"
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alot of the questions come from not knowing it also.

As evident by people saying "well there are still monkeys why didnt those become human"

Yeah, people rejecting evolution without understanding what the theory is. I already went on my rant about this, regarding economic schools of thought, in the Social Lounge the other week. When people don't fully understand something, they just ignore the part they don't understand and act like the small amount their mind can grasp is the theory in its entirety.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited October 2010
    Options

haha here comes to 5 percenter talented tenth ? .

must be feeling so smart with that supreme mathematics.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Black ass Howard was started by white people
    lmao

i applaud your ability to blame literally every single imaginable thing on the white man
    True religion doesn't contradict True Science.
    There is no true religion. Every religion is ? . Otherwise, it wouldn't be called religion.
    Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind- Albert Einstein
    Quote-mining and appealing to authority for the lauce. Einstein also said that organized religion is completely ridiculous. Einstein also said that quantum mechanics can't be right in its implications, and he was incorrect about that.
    Wipe your mouf.................
    No ? at thinking about another dude's mouth.

You're a racist, a ? , and a consistent L-taker.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao

i applaud your ability to blame literally every single imaginable thing on the white man

Don't get mad because it is the truth. Truth is like sunlight to your skin.
    Even more applaudable, is your ability to take quotes out of context when someone ? on you. But then again that is what you all do. I also applaud your steadfast neurotic obsessive with Black people.
    There is no true religion. Every religion is ? . Otherwise, it wouldn't be called religion.

Wrong. This is why scientists study and experiment, so they can advance the condition of the human being.

Quote-mining and appealing to authority for the lauce. Einstein also said that organized religion is completely ridiculous. Einstein also said that quantum mechanics can't be right in its implications, and he was incorrect about that.

I am not talking about organized religion aka that ? your people hoisted on folks. I am talking of true religion. See above answer for additional sonning.

No ? at thinking about another dude's mouth. You're a racist, a ? , and a consistent L-taker.

No racist. No ? (another one of your hatchet jobs). You check PM's, peruse 10 different sites all day, and deny your Jewish identity . Your whole existence is an L.
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    haha here comes to 5 percenter talented tenth ? .

must be feeling so smart with that supreme mathematics.

What?!?!?!

Stay in your lane Busayo. Your mixing ideologies. School us on Obasanjo hats or Hausa traditions or thugged out Lagos boys. Leave the stateside stuff to the yankees.

Fisher price my first Gods and Earth starter kit. lol
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol this ? still believes i can read other peoples PM's just because i said i could

shook ass ?

dude shuddering every time he logs in LOL
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It doesn't matter to me, I don't PM.

I just pointed that to highlight your obsessive compulsive neurotic behavior, Woody Allen.

Plus, you have multiple cyber personalities. That is shook as they come.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lies

? shook

Lying Crackers who cloak and change their ethnic identity while calling people ? forfeit their right to such claims.

No schlomo.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ich bin ein ?

Danke shein der Jude
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    german is one of those languages where you can only sound terrifying or ridiculous
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    2012, that opinion about the black church comes from the intellectual BLACKS having the discussion in the video in the first post

it is not an idea i generated myself

and i'm not reading your copy/paste job LOL
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options
    since when does White-racist trailer park trash, like you, become an authority on facts, truths, or nonsense regarding any church lying to any Black community?

And Black person who entertained this nonsense, of yours, either needs his head examined...or his face kicked-in! Except for the case of And Then;

he deserves both!

Ok Preacher Pork Chop. Go bow to your white Jesus slavemaster and beg for some crumbs off his table.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yon lame azz

lmao

im gonna imagine you as a shakespearian actor from now on

alas, yonder ?

be they real? nay!
  • And Step
    edited October 2010
    Options

ROOTS OF THE BLACK CHURCH

The First Colored Church in Savannah, Georgia in1777 is recognized as the first black church in the United States. Founded by George Leile, a slave licensed as the first Black Baptist preacher, the church ministered to both slaves and freemen, eventually becoming The First African Baptist Church.

So, who licensed him? Was it the slavemaster? And if so, You have to get permission from a slavemaster to preach ? 's word? What kind of doctrine would the slavemaster give you to teach other than that which would keep you under his control, since he licensed you and gave you his Bible? Ice Cube- The devil made you a slave and he gave you a Bible.

This would explain the dependence and fear on your former slavemaster and his children. It is in the genetic DNA of the civil rights movement to defer to whites.

Hey Ktulu, get in here for this one. If you know anything about Savannah and it's history, you know that it biggest and majority of the plantation owners and traders in that area were Jewish. Consider the irony of getting a license to preach the Bible from somebody named Goldberg who doesn't go to Church or believe in it.

Thats some ether right there.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    SMH, 2012 Just stay ruining threads. IC need to make a poster blocker that you can apply to your thread.