WTF...... Limewire is shutdown

Options

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    All you have to do is download Realplayer and open up YouTube in the Realplayer browser.

Play a track or video, scroll your mouse in the upper right hand corner of the video (not while it's on fullscreen though), and click "download video."

wait... ? still using Real Player???
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Torrents? get Vuze http://www.vuze.com/ search http://btjunkie.org/ for downloads
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I shall try this my good sir...thank you

pirates gotta look out for one another. i know 2 people who have got letters from Comcast and Verizon saying "cut that ? out" from using piratebay.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i tried using the video2mp3 website, the download was successful, but my computer can't find the filk, trying to put this on my WMP....any help???
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    pirates gotta look out for one another. i know 2 people who have got letters from Comcast and Verizon saying "cut that ? out" from using piratebay.

dudes runnin BT on their phones now??? wheredeydothatat????
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How about you google the song or use torrents? And smh @ ? in here talking about not supporting their favorite artists because they broke/don't wanna spend money
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dudes runnin BT on their phones now??? wheredeydothatat????

Verizon offers amazing cable & internet service in some parts of the US... they call it Fios.
    ? better than any cable company i ever seen.

but yeah,upon gettin internet service from a company you do agree not to d/l anything illegally.
    most people just sign the ? and/or click "yes,i agree to the terms" and never think about it.

but cable companies have been sending letters to folks homes threatening to cut service if they dont stop using limewire and bittorrent. they put the writing in red letters too like a scare tactic
  • KarolinaSouftoLACali
    KarolinaSouftoLACali Members Posts: 864
    edited October 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    All you have to do is download Realplayer and open up YouTube in the Realplayer browser.

Play a track or video, scroll your mouse in the upper right hand corner of the video (not while it's on fullscreen though), and click "download video."

yea i download everything usin realplayer
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn...Limewire forreal?!?! What is this 2002?!

Vuze.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

/Thread
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Verizon offers amazing cable & internet service in some parts of the US... they call it Fios.
    ? better than any cable company i ever seen.

but yeah,upon gettin internet service from a company you do agree not to d/l anything illegally.
    most people just sign the ? and/or click "yes,i agree to the terms" and never think about it.

but cable companies have been sending letters to folks homes threatening to cut service if they dont stop using limewire and bittorrent. they put the writing in red letters too like a scare tactic

ah, gotcha.
  • Slimstak
    Slimstak Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Options
    GET YOUR HOT NEW HIP HOP MUSIC TRACKS! UPDATED DAILY WITH FREE HIP HOP MUSIC AND R&B MUSIC! DOWNLOAD FREE HOT NEW HIP HOP SONGS , DOWNLOAD FREE ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES, WATCH NEW NEW HIP HOP AND R&B MUSIC VIDEOS, WATCH THE HOTTEST FREESTYLES AND MUCH MORE! www.dopehood.com
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I use torrents, and direct links like megadownload mostly but limewire was still the best way to download individual songs. I fired it up every now and then to make albums of random songs.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I tried to get on earlier it said no
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? still use limewire? lol
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? still using PINE to get their email...
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Slimstak wrote: »
    Download new music at www.dopehood.com

lol @ this dude who saw the grand opportunity to plug his website so he signed up to post this
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited October 2010
    Options
    People still using the music cost too much and why should I pay whatever amount for an album with 2 good songs excuse? U do realize u can buy the songs u like individually for a $1 right? Subscription music is onlly $10 a month u can download as much as u want. It wouldn't ? u to support the artist and the industry every now and then. The economy ain't that bad.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    People still using the music cost too much and why should I pay whatever amount for an album with 2 good songs excuse? U do realize u can buy the songs u like individually for a $1 right? Subscription music is onlly $10 a month u can download as much as u want. It wouldn't ? u to support the artist and the industry every now and then. The economy ain't that bad.

Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying

I dont give a ? about supporting the artists/industry they dont give a ? about me

I've spent plenty on music before them days over sorry
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying

I dont give a ? about supporting the artists/industry they dont give a ? about me

Thats what im saying
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying

Thats what im saying

But I bet y'all the first ones wanting to get paid for all the work you put into something right? FOH you thieve ass ?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I still use it. What's the big problem in using it in 2010? It suits my needs perfectly, so why should I stop? Because it's not the "in" thing to do now? Is there a vital service that it's lacking? Because if not, I don't give a ? if it's not in style.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    But I bet y'all the first ones wanting to get paid for all the work you put into something right? FOH you thieve ass ?

They dont need my 10 bucks if they got yours
  • ShencotheMC
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They dont need my 10 bucks if they got yours

That's some old broke/cheap ? ?
  • Slimstak
    Slimstak Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol @ this dude who saw the grand opportunity to plug his website so he signed up to post this

I bet you checked it out.
    www.dopehood.com
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Slimstak wrote: »
    I bet you checked it out.

nah,
    it didnt

no disrespect to you or your site fam but im pretty happy with the ways i get my music already.

bittorrent
    filestube
    youtube converting...
    jus to name a few