WTF...... Limewire is shutdown

Options

Comments

• Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shenco stop cryin dog,I couldnt care less about nothin u sayin

The industry/artists the real thieves droppin albums wit 3 good songs and 12 wack ones for 11.99
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Slimstak
    Slimstak Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah,
    it didnt

no disrespect to you or your site fam but im pretty happy with the ways i get my music already.

bittorrent
    filestube
    youtube converting...
    jus to name a few

You tube converting has low sound quality bit torrent takes forever and files tube sux and no disrespect.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yo my dude, how you download ? off youtube. Actually I have program on my computer I just copy the songs but I wanna just download it straight off youtube.

Go to youtube typing in the song you want in the search engine then, open a new tab put in listentoyoutube.com, copy the web address in the previous tab & put it in the search engine on the listentoyoutube site, let it process then it says download MP3 (download song doesn't have to necessarily be put in MP3) then the song should open up in windows media player, click on the library tab and then right-click on the name of the song, look for the "open file location" option, then a new window show open up just find the name of the song and then click & drag it to your desktop.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Slimstak wrote: »
    You tube converting has low sound quality bit torrent takes forever and files tube sux and no disrespect.

maybe on your end,
    but i dont experience those issues
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have the same issue with Youtube conversions. The sound quality is terrible compared to my dl's from LW.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have the same issue with Youtube conversions. The sound quality is terrible compared to my dl's from LW.

Well I know now when I download stuff from youtube that you can either pick standard or high quality but I honestly can't tell the difference though. I stopped using Limewire a long time ago and stuff like that really just puts more wear and tear on a computer than it should I think that's why my old computer crashed.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

You could just buy the real thing.

lol @ people who spend money on ringtones and iphone applications, but complain about paying for music.

The same people claiming hip hop is dead and artist dont make quality albums stay runnin to megaupload for their favorite artist latest album. lol.

But then again, its so easy to download an album now, its hard not to.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I don't need to buy the real thing when the quality from Limewire is just fine :)

And I don't bother downloading whole albums anymore because 9 times out of 10 I'll only like 1 or 2 songs.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And I don't pay for ringtones/apps anymore either.

The only thing I'm really still paying for at this point is movies.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I stop ? with Limewire years ago, less and less people I know still use that ? .
  • Slimstak
    edited October 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    ummm is it gona give me a bunch of crazy viruses? I just got a new laptop buddy....

GET YOUR HOT NEW HIP HOP MUSIC 2009 TRACKS! UPDATED DAILY WITH FREE HIP HOP MUSIC AND R&B MUSIC! DOWNLOAD FREE HOT NEW HIP HOP SONGS 2009, DOWNLOAD FREE ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES, WATCH NEW NEW HIP HOP AND R&B MUSIC VIDEOS, WATCH THE HOTTEST FREESTYLES AND MUCH MORE!
    www.dopehood.com
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited October 2010
    Options
    may it rest in eternal peace.
  • Slimstak
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And I don't pay for ringtones/apps anymore either.

The only thing I'm really still paying for at this point is movies.

http://watchnewfilms.com/
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh I have a ton of websites to watch movies, but I still prefer the experience of going to watch one in a theater.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shenco stop cryin dog,I couldnt care less about nothin u sayin

The industry/artists the real thieves droppin albums wit 3 good songs and 12 wack ones for 11.99

double negative? lol it's obvious you do care if you responded to me, but real talk that's why you download the album for a preview listen. If you ? with it and it's one of your favorite artists you SHOULD cop the album. That's just some old cheap/broke ? ? at the end of the day
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PR how do you get an IKEA expansion pack for Sims 3 from TPB? I got the torrent but every time I mount it, it keeps asking for disc 1 even when I mount disc 1. I really need that expansion. It's a matter of life or death.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao yeah you hear about the huge lawsuit tpb went under? the dudes that run the site took a big bullet for everyone...people wanted ip addresses of everyone that has contributed to the site, the people refused and paid a HUGE fine for it...that's why the have t-shirts and ? now lol

Piratebay is government run now
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hang on. I think I deleted it b/c I'm never on there.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dammit I know how to download it. Don't be cute.

Edit: I'll do it in a little while. If you're still online I'll find ya.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No I'm gonna download it back. I may need it.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao yeah you hear about the huge lawsuit tpb went under? the dudes that run the site took a big bullet for everyone...people wanted ip addresses of everyone that has contributed to the site, the people refused and paid a HUGE fine for it...that's why the have t-shirts and ? now lol

wow,
    i did not know about that.
    i been wondering why it fell in numbers.

it used to be the go to spot( besides demonoid) then all of a sudden fake torrents and viruses started poppin up everywhere.
    the first week a movie would be out there would be 24 torrents sayin they have a R5 rip with 15,000 seeders in 7 hours............. and no comments

yeah,i knew something was up

then those who fell for the trick got the first 15 seconds of the movie(the credits) and it would freeze and tell you to d/l something else and/or this is infrigement

i jus said phucc it.. kickass for life
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ryder225 wrote: »
    video2mp3.net You're Welcome

*right click saves*
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    da ? , no wonder that ? aint been working recently and like someone already said I got frostwire. kinda of good in a way. now I can cancel my pro trial without paying ? .
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If u got antivirus just google the mp3s. Mediafire always work for me