edited November 2010
    Options
    hmm this is very interesting....
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that man is lyin his face off
    how the ? was pac supposed to be on some ? that materialized in the 00s?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    2+2 does not = 4 on this story
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    that man is lyin his face off
    how the ? was pac supposed to be on some ? that materialized in the 00s?

thread closed right here...cant ? nobody else say
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    R Kelly can sing. But I'm not gonna put any money in a child molesters pocket. I'm a responsible man tryna keep the community safe for kids like you.

Trey Songz ended R Kellys career just like Kellz did Aaron Hall.

wooooooooooooa........c'mon fam......seriosuly???
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    Lol how old are you? Because the tape clearly shows that ? and he tried to accuse his brother of him being the one in the tape, take that cape off

? nobody here is DENYING that R Kelly is not a molester...

i'm saying MJ been fiddling with little boys (he paid ? off, admitted he sleeps with youngins in his bed, etc) and them same ? who diss Kellz be supporting MJ like he jesus....

and ? who deny MJ's child fiddling antics are just as bad as those who deny Kellz molesting teenage girls

both of these dudes have issues...but how ? gonna diss one and worship the other just cuz he have beef with HOV? like come on son
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the gayest ? i saw was Funk Flex trying to blackball RKelly for molesting a teenage girl and then doing MJ tribute songs

? are unreal

"oh there was no evidence of mj molesting kids" lmaooo

how much more evidence do ? need, hero worshipping ass ?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I Wish is one of My favorite tunes period, even the remix is fckin ridiculous... If its about Pac then thats abit wack, coz its A deep tune, I thought it was probably about one of his bredrens... Anyways, I dont know how true that story is, I means Pac didnt even have A driving license, I know He still drove but still, you think He would roll with someone who DID have one atleast haha
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how is r.kelly a child molestor?
    them hoes was old enough to not be molested
    now is he a old man that ? young ? ?
    sure
    but he ain't a child molestor
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

i'm saying MJ been fiddling with little boys (he paid ? off, admitted he sleeps with youngins in his bed, etc) and them same ? who diss Kellz be supporting MJ like he jesus....

and ? who deny MJ's child fiddling antics are just as bad as those who deny Kellz molesting teenage girls

both of these dudes have issues...but how ? gonna diss one and worship the other just cuz he have beef with HOV? like come on son

Your on some professional misinformation ? . you work for the government or something? nobody is talking MJ or Hov. Your intentionally conflating the 2 so you can use the same old tired talking points. We talking bout R Kelly telling duck tales to get press coverage.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how is r.kelly a child molestor?
    them hoes was old enough to not be molested
    now is he a old man that ? young ? ?
    sure
    but he ain't a child molestor

cosign, that bish know what she was doing.

it aint like this ? was messing with a 9 or 10 year olders.
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Even if it was true, Im glad it never materialized.

Pac sounded much better with K-Ci and JoJo. They made good music with Pac.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RKelly was innocent
    MJ was innocent
    OJ was innocent
    Kobe was innocent

etc.

.... Stop the propaganda. If a black man beats his case, there's a 100% chance he didn't do the crime.... They like to make examples out of black entertainers, so if they can get him they will, and everyone who thinks logically knows this. Stop hating on your own people, simply because you're jealous of his success. Learn to think for yourself, and make your own educated observations.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

They went at MJ because of his money, the little kid when he got older even came out said his folks made him say that ? .
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RKelly was innocent - no
    MJ was innocent - probably
    OJ was innocent - maybe
    Kobe was innocent - yeah

etc.

.... Stop the propaganda. If a black man beats his case, there's a 100% chance he didn't do the crime.... They like to make examples out of black entertainers, so if they can get him they will, and everyone who thinks logically knows this. Stop hating on your own people, simply because you're jealous of his success. Learn to think for yourself, and make your own educated observations.

social injustice is bigger than race. if you have enough green the other colors don't matter. this aint the 80's anymore.

and yeah they do like to make examples outta black entertainers, but the system usually runs its course. show me a black entertainer who's been convicted of something they didnt do? now it seems more like the media and court of public opinion are doing the most damage.
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cosign, that bish know what she was doing.

it aint like this ? was messing with a 9 or 10 year olders.

lol the girl was 13...
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RKelly was innocent
    MJ was innocent
    OJ was innocent
    Kobe was innocent

etc.

LMAO You 4real??? He basically admitted later that He done it lol Hence why they fcked him up not so long ago... Money will get you off most things in America
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    RKelly was innocent
    MJ was innocent
    OJ was innocent
    Kobe was innocent

etc.

So the video was something made up by R. Kelly's brother to hate on the ? and bring him down? I see

Not to mention the ? OJ made a "If I did it Book" ? was throwing in ppl's face that he got away with it
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2010
    Options
    social injustice is bigger than race. if you have enough green the other colors don't matter. this aint the 80's anymore.

and yeah they do like to make examples outta black entertainers, but the system usually runs its course. show me a black entertainer who's been convicted of something they didnt do? now it seems more like the media and court of public opinion are doing the most damage.

Pac and Tyson
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tyson

Which incident you talking about?
  • ustreet_monsta
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Pac and Tyson

Maybe. I'm not up on the details of the Tyson situation enough to argue that one. Pac's whole situation reeked of a setup... since the cops had it in for him. Personally, I think a lot of brothers get hemmed up for ? charges cuz in most cases its he say/ she say and you know who the court is gonna side with.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol the girl was 13...

was she wet?
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Which incident you talking about?

the case with desrie washington... the chick that went to his room at 3am after a date to not bang
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Maybe. I'm not up on the details of the Tyson situation enough to argue that one. Pac's whole situation reeked of a setup... since the cops had it in for him. Personally, I think a lot of brothers get hemmed up for ? charges cuz in most cases its he say/ she say and you know who the court is gonna side with.

That is what i was saying to the other cat that Pac case was such ? i mean the girl that gave you head openly in a night club says you touched her on the ass with force. getdafuckouttaherewitdatbullshit ?
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    was she wet?

after eating her ass and her ? from behind I'm sure she was