"Pac was supposed to be on the best of both worlds not Jay" - R kelly

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the case with desrie washington... the chick that went to his room at 3am after a date to not bang

ah indeed she knew the deal, although I'll say if she said stop... ? gotta stop, though telling that ? that doesn't seem like the brightest of ideas...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    after eating her ass and her ? from behind I'm sure she was

he was eating that?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    was she wet?

LOL...haha
  • elpresador
    elpresador Members Posts: 7
    edited November 2010
    Options
    R. Kelly was only cool/relevant during the '96 Space Jam era... lmao.
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he was eating that?

like it was Popeye's in them holes
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    like it was Popeye's in them holes

so he put hotsauce in them holes?
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I Wish is one of My favorite tunes period, even the remix is fckin ridiculous... If its about Pac then thats abit wack, coz its A deep tune, I thought it was probably about one of his bredrens... Anyways, I dont know how true that story is, I means Pac didnt even have A driving license, I know He still drove but still, you think He would roll with someone who DID have one atleast haha

naw pac did roll like that, Mariah Carey told a similar story, she saw him in that same ride and he was hollarin at her....

also pac attended R Kelly concerts with Suge one time, and all the chicks started goin crazy, he took all the attention away from kellz...
  • thesynthesis
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Your on some professional misinformation ? . you work for the government or something? nobody is talking MJ or Hov. Your intentionally conflating the 2 so you can use the same old tired talking points. We talking bout R Kelly telling duck tales to get press coverage.

why r kelly need to lie?

its not like artists dont write songs and then record them some years later

there are songs which artists put down years before and then put them to one side and come back and finish them off when the time is right and put them out

if kellz say he made the song with pac in mind and it was a project he wanted to work with him on it den why is it so unbelievable?

there is actually a document online and u have pac planning his album, and he clearly writes the songs names "featuring r kelly"....

? here acting like pac never met kellz, when he done attended his concerts
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    uolag wrote: »
    lol.....ok........then......

I didn't see the video but you know how people be saying all blacks look alike.....same as asians and caucasians and what not......i'm sure you've seen dudes especially us black men that look exactly like another........those people in the jury saw more than us and know more facts......so i'm going with the jury

I saw the video back n the day. It was def Kells. But it was if i remember three dif girls on there. The one who ass he ate n the other girl where older women and legal the one at the end was the little girl.......and she looked like a little girl. I couldnt even watch her part that ? was disgusting cuz she actually looked 13-14
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    naw pac did roll like that, Mariah Carey told a similar story, she saw him in that same ride and he was hollarin at her....

also pac attended R Kelly concerts with Suge one time, and all the chicks started goin crazy, he took all the attention away from kellz...

lol you know Kellz ain't like that ? . ? love the attention on him
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so he put hotsauce in them holes?

more like barbque sauce, finger lickin
  • thesynthesis
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MARIAH ON TUPAC

On her way back upstairs from the photo room, she passes through the kitchen. On the wall hangs a framed photo of Tupac Shakur immersed in a bubble bath. She fans herself dramatically as she points it out. "Everybody always told me that he liked my music and I was always complimented by that."

When asked if they ever met, Mariah lets out a rush of breath. "Mmm hmmm... It was at the Grammys. He was driving by in this white Rolls Royce -- this was when I was still with Tommy -- and he just stops and I see him, and he's like, 'Hey Mariah.'" She does her best Tupac-in-a-white-Rolls-Royce impersonation: one hand on the wheel, one arm hanging out the window. "I just said hi and then I had to go back in. He said, 'Bye Mariah,' and I ran back inside like this..." She runs up the stairs to the alcove, lifting an imaginary ball gown and looking wistfully over her shoulder. "Ahhhh," she groans, half-laughing. "It could have been perfect."
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    more like barbque sauce, finger lickin

he was hitting that raw?
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MARIAH ON TUPAC

On her way back upstairs from the photo room, she passes through the kitchen. On the wall hangs a framed photo of Tupac Shakur immersed in a bubble bath. She fans herself dramatically as she points it out. "Everybody always told me that he liked my music and I was always complimented by that."

When asked if they ever met, Mariah lets out a rush of breath. "Mmm hmmm... It was at the Grammys. He was driving by in this white Rolls Royce -- this was when I was still with Tommy -- and he just stops and I see him, and he's like, 'Hey Mariah.'" She does her best Tupac-in-a-white-Rolls-Royce impersonation: one hand on the wheel, one arm hanging out the window. "I just said hi and then I had to go back in. He said, 'Bye Mariah,' and I ran back inside like this..." She runs up the stairs to the alcove, lifting an imaginary ball gown and looking wistfully over her shoulder. "Ahhhh," she groans, half-laughing. "It could have been perfect."

lol she wanted to ? that ?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    pac>>>>>>>>>>camel
  • thesynthesis
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol she wanted to ? that ?

word, she said she wud have ended up marrying pac....

beyonce said something similar in her interview with vogue, which explains hovs line "Ladies love me long time like 2Pac's soul"

beyonce be in the bed dreaming about pac, while hov firing blanks in her ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shoulda coulda eastwoulda

why the ? we still talkin bout this dead ? its 2010
  • MR.CJ
    edited November 2010
    Options
    word, she said she wud have ended up marrying pac....

beyonce said something similar in her interview with vogue, which explains hovs line "Ladies love me long time like 2Pac's soul"

beyonce be in the bed dreaming about pac, while hov firing blanks in her ?

u got a link?

lol @ jay-z shooting blanks
  • thesynthesis
    edited November 2010
    Options
    u got a link?

lol @ jay-z shooting blanks

no i dont fam, this interview was around 5-7 years ago

basically the question was

"who would you like to go on a dinner date, dead or alive"

she said "tupac, i found him interesting" or something along those lines

she was still dating hov at the time, so i was surpirzed she never said BIGGY

but that explains Jayz line in Venus and Mars, he's talking about Beyonce

"shawty from the south, oh, I think she like me,
    Shawty like Pac, me Big Poppa,
    screaming hit em up, I'm screaming who shot ya,
    I'm on that red wine, shawty like white,
    same sh-t different toilet,
    we both getting nice,
    me I'm from the apple which means I'm the Mac,
    she's a PC, she lives in my lap.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LMFAO @ ? denying that was R'uh Kelly in that video... just like the Chappelle and Boondocks said, he would have to give out his social along with a shoutout from his grandma to convince some people.
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shoulda coulda eastwoulda

why the ? we still talkin bout this dead ? its 2010

smart girl :)
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not sure why kats have such a hard time believing this considering the Tracks pac already was making for the Ladies back in the day and his classics with Jon B and Jodeci shows he would have mixed well with Kellz for this type of album...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dead@ jay stans gettin mad n ? lmao

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MARIAH ON TUPAC

Damn you know Pac would have hit 1st opportunity...
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They never work on a song together so I dont know about that because Kelis was on that east rapper ? . I would have been cool though. I wonder how Pac would have acted on tour with him though.