Options
13»

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    This isn't for me. The demo, or the game, is ? . I didn't like it one bit, I played up to the 2nd part and half way through I guess I turned it off. ? is stupid.

interesting. i wonder if ill have the same reaction.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I just didn't like it at all. The first thing that bugged me was the characters mouth while talking, this game should've been on top of it's game but ? looks like a talking character on PS2. Then the dude walks around holding a gun the whole time in front of him.

I'm sure the story line is good, it seems like it's good but I just don't like the feel of the game/way it plays. Oh well, boo hoo I lost out on one game.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I just didn't like it at all. The first thing that bugged me was the characters mouth while talking, this game should've been on top of it's game but ? looks like a talking character on PS2. Then the dude walks around holding a gun the whole time in front of him.
    this is why u dont like the demo? ur joking right?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    this is why u dont like the demo? ur joking right?

I just don't like the feel of it, ? damn arrest me for such a ? ' crime please...
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Six of one, half-a-dozen of the other: that's how Eurogamer compared the PS3 demo performance of Mass Effect 2 to the existing full Xbox 360 game.

But now BioWare has come out and revealed that that code was old; the full PS3 game, which launches on Friday, will be "noticeably better" than the demo.

"The demo was, for certification and testing reasons, about a two month older build than the final 'what you will play when you get it home' version," BioWare community man Chris Priestly wrote on the US PlayStation blog.

"I think you'll see that the game is noticeably better at launch."

The PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 "is not a simple port", as we told you last week, and has "clearer" and "more vibrant" in-game graphics and cinematics.

Downloadable add-ons Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker and Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC are bundled for free. And, as there's no Mass Effect 1 on PS3, an interactive comic preludes the game, summarising the story of the first game and allowing you to make the big decisions within it.

Mass Effect 2 scored 10/10 on Eurogamer and went on to become Eurogamer's Game of the Year 2010.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://ps3.ign.com/objects/142/14235018.html

"Mass Effect 2 on the PlayStation 3 is the best, most complete version of the game available. Sorry, Xbox 360 version. You were good. But this is better."