Post Your Whip. (PIX Inside)

Options

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this thread is exactly what i expected hahahaha Bimmers & Mercs prolly making payments on all of em if not some hooptie with rims.

i drive an 07 civic SI sedan. JDM tuned clean and simple. will post pics later today, prob the only Honda in this thread

Good luck holdin' on to that seein' as how you live in Seattle...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tell me more about this "pedal jack" you speak of...........
  • ShawnCoonery
    ShawnCoonery Members Posts: 211
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Good luck holdin' on to that seein' as how you live in Seattle...

Word…they love to steal Hondas,Acuras and Dodge Chargers up there…Seattle isn't that rough though well at least not where I'm at
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    car was stolen before i bought it but owner had a lowjack and recovered it before any damage was done.

i lowjacked it, and have a pedal jack for my clutch which is IMPOSSIBLE to steal. People who steal cars see that and give up, it aint no broke red wheel club.

if you want my car you gon have to tow that ? .

mugenvisorsbythood84.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- Red JDM H's
    - Lowered on Eibach Pro Kit Springs (1.2 in front, 1.0 in. rear)
    - AEM Short Ram Intake
    - Skunk2 Megapower R full exhaust.
    - Mugen Visors
    - 15% tint.
    - ECU Flashpro Tuned

smh @ you pushing that yellow frog...

use another image host site.. tinypic or something
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^^^ here you go

30vj9cg.jpg

n pico its right here http://www.autosportcatalog.com/home-and-vehicle-security/pedal-jack-anti-theft-device.cfm?mgsku=pp1079&sc=52219&mr:trackingCode=837CC323-14AE-DE11-93DB-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

i attach it to my clutch pedal to be "extra" safe but on your brake should be just as good. It is a great thing to have to know your whip is secure well worth the money. I know many honda owners that have them and a few thieves who say they walk away once they see the yellow hahaha mainly because its saw proof.

i got some ? in my car that u have to type a code or the car wont start dope ?
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this thread is exactly what i expected hahahaha Bimmers & Mercs prolly making payments on all of em if not some hooptie with rims.

i drive an 07 civic SI sedan. JDM tuned clean and simple. will post pics later today, prob the only Honda in this thread

No Payments over here Homie i learned my lesson yrs ago. But i have a Honda Van too so you'res isnt the only Honda.

Im feeling that Civic too, i wouldnt buy it for myself but that mf'r is hard.
  • ShawnCoonery
    edited October 2011
    Options

nope my cars are all paid for…and the Range I'm shopping for now will be paid for too
  • ShawnCoonery
    edited October 2011
    Options

nope my cars are all paid for…and the Range I'm shopping for now will be paid for too
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yo I nearly had A touch, as you seen from the pics My car got written off/totaled (2days after i got it)

Well I rang the insurance company seeing how its all going thru...

They said they where sending Me A brand new one! I was like WORD! As if the car is under A year old and only done few thousand miles, they dont give you the cash of whats its worth now (£37,000, but I know A guy at Mercedes Dealer, so got it for £34,000) the give you A brand new one (£56k plus) I was like YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, I had A come up!!!

Then She said, oh wait, you wernt the first owner of the vehicle, We made A mistake :-( lol

Couldnt believe My luck for few minutes haha

So Im just gonna have to wait for the insurance to go though still...
  • water ur seeds
    edited October 2011
    Options

what range you looking for starrr???

i had a diesel v8 range rover sport, i got one piece of advice, if your gonna get one, i highly recommend you get one from a dealer with a warranty... because when them ? go wrong they get expensive lol they are full of electrics...

i had couple minor problems with mine, nothing serious, but as it was under the dealer warranty, but had it not been, would cost quite bit...

i wouldnt get another range, they are ? to deal with and up their own ass, they are nice cars, but after the warranty was about to run out, i got rid of that ? lol
  • ShawnCoonery
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what range you looking for starrr???

i had a diesel v8 range rover sport, i got one piece of advice, if your gonna get one, i highly recommend you get one from a dealer with a warranty... because when them ? go wrong they get expensive lol they are full of electrics...

i had couple minor problems with mine, nothing serious, but as it was under the dealer warranty, but had it not been, would cost quite bit...

i wouldnt get another range, they are ? to deal with and up their own ass, they are nice cars, but after the warranty was about to run out, i got rid of that ? lol

The one I'm looking at is a 09 5.0 v8 Gas engine its Gun metal color and its from the dealership…yeah the maintenance on luxury cars are nothing to play with lol
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    air ride setup just done over the summer...went from this...
    4863452557_688d8a92b6_o-1.jpg

to...

119f7e28.jpg
    581d3604.jpg
    2c1df24f.jpg
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Good to see some solid whips in this ? ... I gots to post mine up
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Got new car the other week... As you know My ML got 'totaled' within 2 days of getting it :-(

Well the insurance's settled on A 'knock for knock'... Which means that I have to sort My car out and the other dude has to sort his out... Which is A fcking joke as it was his fault... So My insurance got hit for the best part of 37k!!! So My insurance said that they wont re-insure Me on A 4x4 or A car worth over 20k or over 2LTR for 12-18months... Fcking ? ...

Its allgood though, I managed to get A dope 5series, ex demo car, owned by the manager at BMW Dealer, still smells brand new, with only 8000 miles... 2ltr diesel, does 58mpg, crazy lmao... Nice cream/beige interior, mad comfy...

photo_2.png

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2011
    Options
    photo-2.png

photo_3.jpg

Incase you didnt see the pics, heres My 2day old ML on life support, it cercum to its injuries lol RIP

carrr12.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This was it at the start of its life lol

car2.jpg

car222.jpg

car2222.jpg
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i miss my bimmer sometimes... nice ride water
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    suppose to have an accord but i gotta front the cash for my brother's bail.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    suppose to have an accord but i gotta front the cash for my brother's bail.

did he do it??
    if so let that ? sit there and stew on it. lol

get that ride..
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    i miss my bimmer sometimes... nice ride water

cheers brother...
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nice B-Dub Water. It pays to have insurance out in these streets
  • water ur seeds
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nice B-Dub Water. It pays to have insurance out in these streets

safe bro... yeah man i woulda been fcked without it!!! i was wearing seat belt, my bredren told me that if insurance found out they could void it, i was ? myself think they i could end up 37gs down lol
  • king hassan
    edited November 2011
    Options
    safe bro... yeah man i woulda been fcked without it!!! i was wearing seat belt, my bredren told me that if insurance found out they could void it, i was ? myself think they i could end up 37gs down lol
    MOs Def. You would'nt believe how many cats ride around here without it. And they do the most reckless driving
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    d6f18969.jpg
  • king hassan
    edited December 2011
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Dont know how much longer I am going to hold onto this joint.. I want to get the 2012.. But here is what Im in for the moment...

photo-4.jpg
    348853189-3.jpg

Man that ? is clean right there my dude! damn