Over 2000 DC Universe PS3 & PC Beta Codes Available

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    externals dont work for games/demos

well he is screwed then unless he delete his data.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    <==== signed up with the quickness
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL ... When I found this on the net, I said... Dammmmmmmmmmmn! Terrorist is going to be ? , he was asking about the codes yesterday and now he has PSN+ lol........... Whatever Beta Codes I find, I share with everyone... If there is a Beta out, believe, I'll be looking on the net, until I find it....

LOL,, DAMN RIGHT,, im outta,, while my girl outta 20 bucks,, you owe me buss
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gotdamn this thing is taking forever to dl. im gonna go do more shopping and come back to this only being 50% done lol

thats what i had heard but i wasnt sure.

where did u get ur hard drive and how big/how much was it?

you can go to newegg or tigerdirect.com

any place you would think that would carry it, Best Buy and stores like that

I got mine at a mom and pop computer store, it was the same price you would find it online.

it has to be 2.5'' SATA 5400 or 72000 rpm, PS3 has standard 5400 but 7200 works too
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL,, DAMN RIGHT,, im outta,, while my girl outta 20 bucks,, you owe me buss

LOL You already got your $20 worth of games .... We are even
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL You already got your $20 worth of games .... We are even

break it down ? ,,where i got 20 bones worth of games that you hooked me up with?? and dont say that " Return of the Mountie" game either,,lmao
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its a long ass download lol, I wont be able to tell you until later

dsl internet+trying to download this game=EPIC fail smh hopefully it magically speeds up
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dsl internet+trying to download this game=EPIC fail smh hopefully it magically speeds up

you can quit game and it will resume from where it was, you can just start it back when you about to sleep
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yo,, i look to see who all online and i see:

I_NEED_Mines
    renegade410
    smoke313
    superman915
    vibe8610

plus myself are all downloading this ? ,, what ya'll go be? Heros? or villains?,, imma be a Bad guy,, Name "Brotha Man",, a nice and calm guy until child support was put on him,, now he a ruthless boxcutter murderer with the ability to run fast.
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mine downloaded in like 5min... i gotta ? tho so i'll install and play it later
  • VulcanRaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ROFL@ me thinking about how fast the file downloaded -back with Comast internet after dealing with Verizon- and then realizing the initial install will take about two hours.? almost half way done though.Comcast ? is much faster.SMH@ Verizon calling 1-1.5 Mbps High Speed internet.
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yo,, i look to see who all online and i see:

I_NEED_Mines
    renegade410
    smoke313
    superman915
    vibe8610

plus myself are all downloading this ? ,, what ya'll go be? Heros? or villains?,, imma be a Bad guy,, Name "Brotha Man",, a nice and calm guy until child support was put on him,, now he a ruthless boxcutter murderer with the ability to run fast.

imma be a villain named Incognegro
  • VulcanRaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »

LOL! I got to ? too,but I got to wait a few hours until I'm in the house alone so I can do it with the door open n/h.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »

lol,, best do it now,, so it will atleast be dl'n while you do you ,, if i didnt have my 360,, i'd been said ? this
  • VulcanRaven
    edited December 2010
    Options

Is that 410 in your name for Maryland? If so you must be ? with Verizon.Unless it's Fios Verizon is slow.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    LOL! I got to ? too,but I got to wait a few hours until I'm in the house alone so I can do it with the door open n/h.

lol wtf

I dont know anything about the game since I aint been following it, dont know what Imma be
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Is that 410 in your name for Maryland? If so you must be ? with Verizon.Unless it's Fios Verizon is slow.

yup...i live in the city so fios aint avaliable and everybody says comcast sucks....tried every internet from clear to sprints and none of it can ? with fios
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol wtf

I dont know anything about the game since I aint been following it, dont know what Imma be

a Street-Fighter,,, that was easy,,lol
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so you tellin me this ? gonna take 3hrs to install?
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
  • VulcanRaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yup...i live in the city so fios aint avaliable and everybody says comcast sucks....tried every internet from clear to sprints and none of it can ? with fios

Yeah Comcast is trash,but their fastest internet service and best TV service is everywhere.I am in the county and Fios is not available where I live.So I can not get that Vios internet speed.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I tell you all. Forget about letting it install now. It's a long long wait. Something like 11Gb. I just play whatever game and then when I'm not playing or when I'm going out or gone to sleep, I leave it to continue installing. lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im gonna be a hispanic joker type called El Pendejo

or maybe like an evil priest called Unchristlike
  • WildcatOffense
    WildcatOffense Members Posts: 961
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I take an L for having an Xbox. :(
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im gonna be a hispanic joker type called El Pendejo

lmao,, i can see it now,, that laugh
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can u be the main heroes at all? I know it would be boring if everyone was Batman and Superman