• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can u be the main heroes at all? I know it would be boring if everyone was Batman and Superman

No!

It's finished downloading.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    can u be the main heroes at all? I know it would be boring if everyone was Batman and Superman

no, BUT i think the special edition has a batman adventure and u can be him
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wait,,,if you have PS Plus you can get in w/o a key???
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^Yeah!

Yo it sound great through my theater system.Controls are tight so far.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    damn,,,so sony has pushed my hand on this PS Plus thing

i been used to not paying,,,gotta go ahead and shell out the 17.99

still beats those XBOX live prices though
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    For those that have not played it yet... the install is a pain in the ass!! Took me 4 hours to download it.. but after that, the intro movie was BANANANANAS!! Got the create a hero/villain part and wow!! Customization is off the CHAIN!!! Getting out of Brainacs ship is boring but after that... game is crazzy! I love it!! I think I am going to buy it. It's definitely on my buy list after playing the beta. If your a hero, obviously you do hero stuff BUT on the side while being doing heroic things, Batman, Superman and other DC hereos will ask you for help... You can fight crime in the city or do missions. When fighting crime in the city, you can fight other villains. Not just CPU villains but people that created themselves as villains.

Now these villains are also a pain the ass! They come and spawn camp your area. Some of them level 20 , some lower. They also have missions as well but... game is amazing... it's GREAT! I don't know if it has an online fee but what from what i know... if you got PS+ your covered... which i do!! WIN !!!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How do you change the color on your hero/villian suit ??
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Go to Pallets I think... not sure... should be there... when you click costume
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't know if it has an online fee but what from what i know... if you got PS+ your covered... which i do!! WIN !!!

if, and only if, this is true, i will buy this and ps+ first day.
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    roughly 50% post... :(
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Go to Pallets I think... not sure... should be there... when you click costume

Yeah, it was. I missed it my first play through but I made a new dude.

This ? is pretty bad ass, a bit repetitive but as you level up you're able to unlock better/more powerful moves. I'm "Red Atom", lol some bad ass dude though. He's a medium, flying evil dude, all red/white with an 'atom' emblem in the middle of his chest. Cape, full head mask, body suit. He's better than my first guy, who was a brute and was actually pretty weak compared to this guy.
  • bookert
    bookert Members Posts: 76
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if anyone has a PS3 key they arent using please PM me
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man i forgot to do this yesterday.
    Cotdamn how fast did the codes get taken, someone hoook me up dammit !
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok so im either making Panthro or a chromed out guy named Steelo/Steelo Green... lol which one should i do?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am a villian in real life,, so i made myself,, if you see a blk guy running around wit a ak47,, thats me "The Terrorist". i fell asleep,, im still in that ship,,after this wake & bake. imma go play i some more.

is there a way to invite ur friends to the city ur in?
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am a villian in real life,, so i made myself,, if you see a blk guy running around wit a ak47,, thats me "The Terrorist". i fell asleep,, im still in that ship,,after this wake & bake. imma go play i some more.

is there a way to invite ur friends to the city ur in?

Nah I just started up the chat window on the XMB and we told each other where to meet at...watch out though b/c it'll make the ps3 freeze..

edit: my dudes name is SpyKiatrist
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nah I just started up the chat window on the XMB and we told each other where to meet at...watch out though b/c it'll make the ps3 freeze..

edit: my dudes name is SpyKiatrist

i see,, when i opened my xmb it lagged hella hard,, this game is growing on me fast
  • earth two superman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bookert wrote: »
    if anyone has a PS3 key they arent using please PM me

i had 6 but i saw you needed some so i gave them away to random PS3 users on facebook lol
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm on the part where you need to summon your demons to ? the Sentinals, so I go to summon my demons in those floating portals and then he keeps doing the summon over and over and over and is stuck there doing that ? . Then I die, because I can't do anything to get out of that and I'm being attacked. Then I can't even move my guy, I can move the camera and I see dudes running around flying etc but I can't move. ? sucks, I'm addicted to this game lol
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I'm on the part where you need to summon your demons to ? the Sentinals, so I go to summon my demons in those floating portals and then he keeps doing the summon over and over and over and is stuck there doing that ? . Then I die, because I can't do anything to get out of that and I'm being attacked. Then I can't even move my guy, I can move the camera and I see dudes running around flying etc but I can't move. ? sucks, I'm addicted to this game lol

i think thats the first mission once ur off the ship,, im stuck on that part,,
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i had 6 but i saw you needed some so i gave them away to random PS3 users on facebook lol

lmao,,damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i think thats the first mission once ur off the ship,, im stuck on that part,,

Nah, it's like the 3rd or 4th. It took my ? forever to figure out the ? ' 1st mission. ? was like, oh, okay.

If it is the first mission, you gotta meet up with some dude and he tells you to battle them fools in front of that house.

You're in some China District or something, and in front of that Chinese looking building, where everyone is fighting, THAT building you need to go to. Its the left side of the house, inside the walkways, there's a guy there, he's marked to see, so talk to him.
  • Dakari
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wat about a gun totin ? named icecap?