The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Options

Comments

• ROFL.GUY
    ROFL.GUY Members Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao its clear this kid is a blatant troll or 15-18 years old

Lol @ No One knows those songs

Im not from NYC never been there and I can Vouch people bump biggie all the time where im from and L.A.D.>>>>AEOM

Pac is garbage all his music sounds dated just cuz he got 17 albums compared to biggies 2 means nothin his 'work ethic' produced mad trash

big gets NO BURN out here in CA why cant you understand that? hes not respected here as a top mc..
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    big gets NO BURN out here in CA why cant you understand that? hes not respected here as a top mc..

im a big fan i own both his albums

that boring dark eastcoast sound dont go well with beaches palm trees and sunshine ya dig!?
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lad is literally better in every aspect of being a cd.

Oh and Big>>>>>>>>2pac.
  • ROFL.GUY
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2h5ppw9.jpg

Of course cali hates biggie they murdered him but theres more than the state of cali

biggie gets plenty of 'burn' out here

No pac no west coast music this is what im bumpin right now in da whip

ROLF @ you showing your BIASED

all east coast music and your hating on pac.. cant beleive it..
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2h5ppw9.jpg

Biggie gets played and respected outside cali this what im bumpin right now in my whip

Thats all that matters

Cali is trash

just like the ? that birthed you....lmao @ my dude feeling real tough saying that over the computer....smh stop playing ya self homie
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao @ the east coast nut huggers in here...hell some of you cats aint from or never been to ny yet you holding on for dear life...cutting the circulation the ? off

the fact is both albums are great...but don't go the groupie route and say "oh LAD ? all over AEOM" when it's just one mill away from tying or surpassing(lets not even talk about the yet to be re-certified album sales)

that's like The Heat sayin they blew The Lakers out by a point....? we're one point away from tying & beating you smh

better yet, let's be real... AEOM has broke more boundaries than LAD

the point is both are legendary albums, just because you don't like pac doesn't mean that album hasn't made history
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Some ? like Pac some ? like Biggie, what's the argument about
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I usually don't agree with tommy, but LAD is easily better than AEOM
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I will say that directly in yo face and will do nothin but stand there

No repercussions

Lmao u gonna fight me cuz Im statin Facts about wack ass cali? ? shut the ? up and get back in yo sons bunk bed you ?

lmmfao!!! you are real ? funny bruh....cut the tough guy act homie...you & i both know that you aint built from that type of breed

that lil sparkle of ? in you would be internally bleedin if that were ever happen

lmao @ you wasting no time to e-thug all over the internet....early in the morning tho bruh, lmao

? your life
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cali is trash its nothin but wildfires,daytons,gold combs,khaki's,bandana rags wit chucks

Loser ass ?

looks like the ny nut hugging, e-thug who criticizes a place where he's never been, probably got too much ? in his blood to step away from the computer to come, and has only seen what he's talking about on TV is the loser...if that aint a loser idk what is......

loser.jpg

again i say.....? your life
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LAD is a classic, but i dont listen to it much anymore, somewhat to dark for me, if i was born and raised in NY, i'd appreciate it more...

AEOM i can put on and relive the 90's summer again...

different vibes,
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Man look at you e-warriors cali this ny this. You lames have got to let it go........if your not willing to meet up and squab it out your basically key smashing smfh.

im more than willing....hell im eagerly wanting to
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I disagree with the basis of this thread
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've been following this thread with great interest
    and wholeheartedly agree with the general consensus shared by most that Tupac was garbage.

Good work gents!
  • DanknDrank
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've been following this thread with great interest
    and wholeheartedly agree with the general consensus shared by most that Tupac was garbage.

Good work gents!

general consensus???....lmao, it's just you and a few east coast sack-chasers, yall aint no damn body
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    All Eyez On Me and Life After Death are the two best hip hop albums of all time, but AEOM > LAD.

And warm spacious LA >>>>>>>>>> cold cramped NY.
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    why you got a YOUNG 10yr old MJ in your avi?

channeling that inner MJ?
    That's how old he is himself, you can tell by his posts.
    AEOM is literally better in every aspect of being a cd.

Oh and 2Pac>>>>>>>>Big.
    Fixed
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao @ the east coast nut huggers in here...hell some of you cats aint from or never been to ny yet you holding on for dear life...cutting the circulation the ? off
    nnmdd0.jpg
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    if your not willing to meet up and squab it out your basically key smashing smfh.
    I been willin to meet up wit Tommy and beat that ass n/h.
  • XplicitX
    XplicitX Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I usually don't agree with tommy, but LAD is easily better than AEOM

7 day theory ? all over LAD.
    also..i wouldnt say LAD is "easily" better than AEOM. not by a long shot.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Tupac for me, he just brought so many emotions in his music although Biggie might be better lyrically I think actually Big Pun and Royce Da 5'9 got him beat in those apartments
  • allah universal
    allah universal Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ill say this. I listened to tupac in 8t grade...then i got smarter. yes he had lyrical talent yes he could put words together well and had a ? load of an effect on people but word is bond the man was a thug which shouldn't be celebrated. Rap should fight ignorance and not spread it. When tupac came out with hit em up i lost any respect i had for him. some might say he ? on biggy in that song but some might also say he was wining like a little ? because he couldn't stand that another person would be proclaimed the best rapper alive (which wasn't true for either of them because ghostface killah was alive then and still is know) so he instigated rap beef like most wack artist do so they have the spot light on them and cans ell more albums like a hoe who sucks ? for money. Now lets talk about B.I.G remmeber that song who shot ya? if you don't take a listen because if that is like some say a reply to hit em up or a dis song to tupac in general it really shows that there are rappers who really don't give a ? about ? who will tell you straight up they don't ? around. B I G didn't have to tell you how gangsta he was you could ell and not some lame ass crip ignorant thug type of gangster that tupac was although i do see signs of his intelligence (to bad his actions didn't show that) big rapped like the words came out naturally like that. ? listen to kick in the door or ? bleed. you wont find more gangsta tupac songs or better tupac songs for that matter, BIg was gangst like alcapone was gangsta, look up who frank white is and then you'll realize why big used that as his name. Tupac=fake ? , Biggy= real ? .
    "todays agenda,
    i got the suitcase up in the sentra
    go to room 112
    tell them 'blanco" sent ya (a reference to frank white)
    feel the strangest if no money exchanges
    i got these cats in range's
    to leave those ? 's brainless.
    all they tote is stainless
    you just remain as,
    calm as possible make the deal go through
    if not heres 12 shots we know how you do
    pleas emake yo killings clean
    slugs up in between
    they eyes, like true lies
    ? em and flee the scene
    just bring back the coke or the cream!!!!!!
    i wrote that from memory not to mention that verse got me some much needed respect in cook county jail when some other ? were spitten ?
    another good line is "? i like em brainless, guns i like em stainless steal i wan't the ? fortune like the wheel"
    but word is bond best rapper alive is ghostface killah he gets on the mic and screams for the whole track, smartest rapper is gza ? doesn't even need to cuss he'll already defeat you in his head before he ever speaks a word, most talented has got to be rza man has got to be the best producer and dj to ever enter the game, ya thats right dr dre doesn't hold a candle if you think about mentioning the chronic then you clearly havent heard the beats on liquid swords, only buil for cuban linx or enter the 36 chambers. Yea wu tang are the gods of rap pay respect, we don't ask you to kneel we just ask you to bob your head. don't forget Q tip from a tribe called quest or guru from gangstar either. peace, knowledge ? .
  • allah universal
    allah universal Members Posts: 2
    edited November 2011
    Options
    All Eyez On Me and Life After Death are the two best hip hop albums of all time, but AEOM > LAD.

And warm spacious LA >>>>>>>>>> cold cramped NY.

That's how old he is himself, you can tell by his posts.

Fixed

nnmdd0.jpg

I been willin to meet up wit Tommy and beat that ass n/h.

best album? you forget enter the 36 chambers? or have you just not heard it? have you not heard of liquid swords? have you not heard of only built for cuban linx? have you not heard of ironman? how did u miss these crucial albums that will exceed any rap you've mention respect to guru of course but dude? every song on all those albums i mentioned are better then any other song by any artist you mentione. word is bond. the fact that jay z is up there just means you haven't ever heard of wu tang clan so i don't blame you i guess. damn what kind of worle do we live in i can tell you like gangsta rap and not ? as main stream radio ? but dude go pirate the album ironman by ghostface killah and i think it will change your whole ? up, then do it with liquid swords by gza then do it with only built for cuban linx by raekwon and if you haven't listened to enter the 36 then maybe all hope is lost ? ? ill send you the linx if you want
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    looks like the ny nut hugging, e-thug who criticizes a place where he's never been, probably got too much ? in his blood to step away from the computer to come, and has only seen what he's talking about on TV is the loser...if that aint a loser idk what is......

loser.jpg

again i say.....? your life
    209oxgl_th.jpg.gif
    best album? you forget enter the 36 chambers? or have you just not heard it? have you not heard of liquid swords? have you not heard of only built for cuban linx? have you not heard of ironman? how did u miss these crucial albums that will exceed any rap you've mention respect to guru of course but dude? every song on all those albums i mentioned are better then any other song by any artist you mentione. word is bond. the fact that jay z is up there just means you haven't ever heard of wu tang clan so i don't blame you i guess. damn what kind of worle do we live in i can tell you like gangsta rap and not ? as main stream radio ? but dude go pirate the album ironman by ghostface killah and i think it will change your whole ? up, then do it with liquid swords by gza then do it with only built for cuban linx by raekwon and if you haven't listened to enter the 36 then maybe all hope is lost ? ? ill send you the linx if you want
    1z50t2p.jpg..........
  • wiil4nd
    wiil4nd Members Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2h5ppw9.jpg

Biggie gets played and respected outside cali this what im bumpin right now in my whip

Thats all that matters

Cali is trash
    Damn you are form the CHi and No Twista No Common? What a sad pathetic dickrider you are where you lock out your own town with the exception of another NYC Dickrider from it...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Damn you are form the CHi and No Twista No Common? What a sad pathetic dickrider you are where you lock out your own town with the exception of another NYC Dickrider from it...
    Take the turbin off and get the sand out your eyes you terrorist,and read homeboy its 6 songs featuring Chitowns own Kanye west

And twista is garbage,common aint whip music thats headphone music
    aww like I said You only have another NYC Dickrider in your playlist sad ? . Twista is dope and hella personable My boys did a show with him a few years back and he blew the ? up and the after party. You are a sad piece of work having 2 of the best MC's in the game from your town and you rather ? the out of town kats...
  • samkaveli
    samkaveli Members Posts: 572
    Options
    Lol at you dusty ass east.coast west.coast ? still talking about this old ass beef I see why tho because NY Cali is.ironic enuff like Pac n Big old dead in irrelevant.