Options
124»

Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90's Era wrote: »
    MAGA2020 wrote: »
    Yeah, I can say right now that Nas has a badder ? than Jay-Z. Nas got a prime Nikki while Jay-Z is ? 1998 Tina Knowles.

That Gucci bag from china town cant be better than the one from 5th ave..it might cost less,and look just as good...but na
    I take the real one allday.

Never ? with replica jerseys only authentics

Beyoncé was known 4 been ran thru never forget… #facts

They say that about almost every woman that is famous
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Where are all the nas lost trolls? 10 years ago yall said he lost the war because he was "broke" and signed with def jam. How about now??? Nas is living the GOAT bachelors lifestyle. He is 44. Unmarried. Good father. Entrepreneur. Hundreds of millions in the bank. Property. Cars. Women. His hairline is still intact. He looks the same as 96. ? 444 this how real black financial freedom looks like

And the crazy thing about Nas he carries himself like a boss. He not out touring like a monkey for live nation or making music dissing the youth to "stay competitive". He is in the cut making power moves like he rhymed about on lost tapes, ? son and HHID.

He dont have to share 50% of his nation with a ? off diva wife whom he just cheated on for a down grade

As you can see the baby seat is gone with kelis, destiny is a grown woman (No child support!) and he got nicki riding shotgun. Nas is a jet setter he can get up and go wherever nobody to answer to. That other ? drives around with 3 of em now aint it funny how art imitates life

Hundreds of millions in his bank account????
    Just because he's dating Nickki now?
    Y'all ? ? me

You should check out Nas'
    investment portfolio..

He's invested in at least two companies that are multi-billion dollar companies..
    LYFT & Dropbox..

That's not including the restaurants and shoe stores that he owns, or his clothing line that sells out in minutes when it hit stores, the Hennessy partnership, and touring all over the world for the past 5 years, his Mass Appeal record label and media outlet..

The list goes on but I ain't bout to sit here and name all that ? ..

If you seriously believe Nas has hundreds of millions in his bank account that means you are dumb period. This isn't rocket science. Nas does not even have 50cents money and right now 50 does not have hundreds of millions in his bank account. That's a whole lot of money to have in cash
    Besides Dre,Hov and puff nobody in hiphop right now can lay claim to having that type of money in cash. Maybe master P but I'm not sure of that either.
    Nas is doing good for himself,he's doing way better than before and I respect that but he's no where near the financial level your dumb ? want us to believe he is.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    man yall ? hilarious. and its always the same handfull of dudes.

I would gladly take any L that comes from ? and skeeting in beyonce.

and I wish I was as broke as Nas.

smh at yall.

Thx. I have nothing more to add to this.

Freepost.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stop counting rap ? pockets. ? disgusting B...

Unless you're getting a piece of their money y'all need to ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce got some lil ass baby teeth
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Only on the ic is being married to Beyonce compared to dating Nicki Minaj an L... Lol

Only on the ic is having a platinum album while being married to Beyonce an L... Lol

Let HOV's, b Ball's drop on their own

You ? 's Nut Ride these dude's like y'all Hustled wit' these ? 's personally

? 's digustin'
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    if the Life Nas and Jay living are L's i want that life of L's too

h5i7nece29yf.gif
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    @supergangster is on his holy pilgrimage to QB as we speak, since he was banned from the IC

:s:s:s

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "How enormous is Nas pockets
    Is a pop quiz for gossipers..

~Nas~
    https://youtu.be/9-K4812NZHo
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    thagreat45 wrote: »
    Good for NaS. He got a made up real life barbie he chillin wit worth millions like him. Me personally I wouldn't ? wit a chick that's been passed around by known ? but whatever. She in her 30s and chicks in they 30s done seen so much ? in they life regardless so idk but that whip clean as ? tho

No shot @ Nas but those r the chix he's into look @ his last wife....... Regardless Nas may not look old but he is & nikki is looking to settle down so this could be the perfect match
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are all the nas lost trolls? 10 years ago yall said he lost the war because he was "broke" and signed with def jam. How about now??? Nas is living the GOAT bachelors lifestyle. He is 44. Unmarried. Good father. Entrepreneur. Hundreds of millions in the bank. Property. Cars. Women. His hairline is still intact. He looks the same as 96. ? 444 this how real black financial freedom looks like

And the crazy thing about Nas he carries himself like a boss. He not out touring like a monkey for live nation or making music dissing the youth to "stay competitive". He is in the cut making power moves like he rhymed about on lost tapes, ? son and HHID.

He dont have to share 50% of his nation with a ? off diva wife whom he just cheated on for a down grade

As you can see the baby seat is gone with kelis, destiny is a grown woman (No child support!) and he got nicki riding shotgun. Nas is a jet setter he can get up and go wherever nobody to answer to. That other ? drives around with 3 of em now aint it funny how art imitates life
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Sooooooo... Somehow Jay losing? Lol

I think he meant NaS free to smash any chick now while HOV got confessional on wax about having extra marital affairs...

Marriage and side chicks

All those years people said Nas lost but he winning the most out of anybody

Sooooooo... Somehow Jay losing? Lol

I think he meant NaS free to smash any chick now while HOV got confessional on wax about having extra marital affairs...

Marriage and side chicks

Only on the ic is being married to Beyonce compared to dating Nicki Minaj an L... Lol

Only on the ic is having a platinum album while being married to Beyonce an L... Lol

Let HOV's, b Ball's drop on their own

You ? 's Nut Ride these dude's like y'all Hustled wit' these ? 's personally

? 's digustin'

All the ? ridery in these posts but u skipped all that to quote me?
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    LOL @ '? ridery'...

Aren't you one of the known Jigga warriors on this site?
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    p5t3p77rswz8.jpg

Here's the real photo. Me & Nicki hanging out in Queens in my brand new car

Well change ya avi cuz that's meek in it lolll....
  • thagreat45
    thagreat45 Members Posts: 133 ✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    thagreat45 wrote: »
    Good for NaS. He got a made up real life barbie he chillin wit worth millions like him. Me personally I wouldn't ? wit a chick that's been passed around by known ? but whatever. She in her 30s and chicks in they 30s done seen so much ? in they life regardless so idk but that whip clean as ? tho

No shot @ Nas but those r the chix he's into look @ his last wife....... Regardless Nas may not look old but he is & nikki is looking to settle down so this could be the perfect match

Yeah I guess it's possible, we'll see
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    p5t3p77rswz8.jpg

Here's the real photo. Me & Nicki hanging out in Queens in my brand new car

Well change ya avi cuz that's meek in it lolll....

It's updated
  • gee757
    Options
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

...I don't want Jay's Ether L tho' my nikka...That ? L is etched in stone forever...Nah...you can have that ? ...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

...I don't want Jay's Ether L tho' my nikka...That ? L is etched in stone forever...Nah...you can have that ? ...

That L aint even that bad sure he s-s-s-Stuttered but ended up richer afterwards and any other rapper wouldve been "where are they now" status after Ether
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol how has this turned into jay z and nas thread? They can get along but you lot can't?
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    Lol how has this turned into jay z and nas thread? They can get along but you lot can't?

NaS thread in the OP but as usual Jigga warriors get trolled easily: easy bait

And here we are...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

NaS thread in the OP but as usual Jigga warriors get trolled easily: easy bait

And here we are...

Works both ways.