Options
    Bruh....

Bruh.....

Reppintime went from obfresh to marley
    Trillfate went from marley to obfresh
    obfresh turn around and went from reppintime to trillfate

IMG_0625.gif

kobe.gif

We don't give participation championships or have you been posting in this watered down era too long?

tumblr_nh9qqtICYD1rqkpceo1_500.gif

Stop comparing me with Smush Parker

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's worth the read...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm wondering if I can add this to the IC top 10 moments of 2017. Can someone give me a rundown or cliffnotes of what happened ? And no I'm not going through 720 posts y'all know I d

If you not gonna put the work in fam...
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Bruh....

Bruh.....

Reppintime went from obfresh to marley
    Trillfate went from marley to obfresh
    obfresh turn around and went from reppintime to trillfate

IMG_0625.gif

kobe.gif

We don't give participation championships or have you been posting in this watered down era too long?

tumblr_nh9qqtICYD1rqkpceo1_500.gif

Stop comparing me with Smush Parker

I've always repected you as a poster. You did a lot for this place can't say the same for trillfate he never went diamond in donkey, got exposed by a girl then took chicity swag as the simp king and that turned into what this?? Getting kicked to the curb again??

Na couldn't be me
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why trill holdn his cards

Time to go all IN!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate. ? that ? she a hoe i hope u send that ? to her boyfriend
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Send me the nudes the ic almost over i drop it an take the bullets
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Idk why trill holdn his cards

Time to go all IN!

He loves her and hopes that they can resolve their differences in an amicable fashion.

Knowing @trillfate he probably still got one of marley numbers from 2013 loolol. Let me get this straight this dude is 35 and fell in love over 2 phone call conversations?? lmao isn't that some ? 7th graders do. Trillfate cut this ? out you making yourself look bad naa ? that you making yourself look horrible. Look at your legacy around here you've nothing is this how you really wanna go out
  • thatboydizz
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ain't entertaining this no mo b
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels

Why is that your business ?

Focus on the IC drama Dizz
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

They put it out there so they might as well put it all the way out there. I seen this ? to many times. Holding it in makes everything worst. I know you don't condone cheating @MsSouthern you think its okay her cheating all this time??
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

They put it out there so they might as well put it all the way out there. I seen this ? to many times. Holding it in makes everything worst. I know you don't condone cheating @MsSouthern you think its okay her cheating all this time??

Maybe they have an open relationship ?

But

Of course I dint condone cheating. I also don't condone bringing the IC in someone's real life

Keep the drama here

There is enough material for you to have 2-3 plat threads easily without worrying about @obnoxiouslyfresh relationship

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why ya'll keep @'n her tho
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels

Doing all of what? For 1, me talking to Sleep as a FRIIIIEEEEEEENNND pre-dates my relationship.

And For 2. Those pics were sent 2 years ago & the reason I know that is because a little birdie whispered to me that he dropped that same pic in a mass pm and I was told that TWO whoooooole years ago. He and I do not swap pictures. We was never on that. He dropped 2 because he only has 2. That gun ran out of bullets very fast. We werent calling each other on the regular. I can count how many times I've talked to him.

This ? ridiculous. I was deliberate in NOT exploiting that man's feelings. Yall can play crazy if you want to. You aint bout to raise my blood pressure with this stupid ? .

that explains it, you guys.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that's it I guess. He only had 2 pics, he dropped them so DELETE this ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslfresh why you doing all this and been in a committed relationship for the longest? You wrong on so many levels

Doing all of what? For 1, me talking to Sleep as a FRIIIIEEEEEEENNND pre-dates my relationship.

And For 2. Those pics were sent 2 years ago & the reason I know that is because a little birdie whispered to me that he dropped that same pic in a mass pm and I was told that TWO whoooooole years ago. He and I do not swap pictures. We was never on that. He dropped 2 because he only has 2. That gun ran out of bullets very fast. We werent calling each other on the regular. I can count how many times I've talked to him.

This ? ridiculous. I was deliberate in NOT exploiting that man's feelings. Yall can play crazy if you want to. You aint bout to raise my blood pressure with this stupid ? .

Many lies in this post
This discussion has been closed.