Do you like super spicy food?

Options
13»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Nope. I got acid re-flux. Can't even eat onions, tomatoes or garlic anymore. Had to stop eating the old bay off of ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    There's a limit to how hot I like my sauces. My stomach wouldn't tolerate anything past a habenaro.

When I was in the cooking portion of home ec in hs they had a challenge to see who wanted to eat a habanero...me and this other dude did it cuz this Mexican chick that sat by us said they weren't that hot.....my ? i was drinking milk for the next 2 periods.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love spicy food. It is really the only thing I eat now.
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    l2q95yn7vydu.jpg

This is it. I was just talking to my wife about going to the Asian supermarket to grab some this weekend

Kimchi is fermented cabbage with mixed spices. Usually eat it room temperature.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like a little spice but would never go any further than the medium sauce, just enough to tickle the mouth I ain't trying to ? around like Homer did.

giphy.gif

homer%20ice%20cream.gif
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like spicy food and can take super spicy food but it's not a preference for it to be YouTube challenge hot because it destroys the flavor of the food.

I have won a couple of those restaurant challenges where you have to eat like 12 of their hottest wings in a time limit without a drink and you get a t-shirt and free food.

But again I don't really enjoy super duper spicy food. I just have a really high tolerance for extra spicy sauce and peppers.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I love spicy food
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The spicier the better....?
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A little kick is good but I can't do super spicy.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I picture it feeling like a fire coming up through your sinuses into your eye sockets. While your eyes feel like they are going to fall through your skull from the holes that the reaper has now burned through the roof of your mouth. It then strangles you while your eyes are flooding with tears and nose is forcing all the snot in your body down your face.

Jumping, kneeling, rolling on the ground, running in circles.....ect holy ghost type ? .

Probably trying to make some kind of pact with a higher power about not doing it again if it takes the pain away.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options