Young Dolph Shot

Options

Comments

• Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If gotti moving like this he might as well keep pushing till they beg for mercy on all levels

idk what you talkin bout homie, but my comment was to buddy with the frankestein storyline and posting videos as verification
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude aint far off in what he saying tho. Majority of these hop hops beefs be over ? . Gotti did sleep with gucci ole lady and that was part of the reason the fell out... along with gotti buddying up with ti and jeezy and him releasing his tape on 10/17. Dolph was hittin his ole lady2... all these are factors along with gotti being a slick hater
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mane I think Gotti folks just crashed out thinking they riding for Gotti, Gotti ain't stupid n he probably preach to them fools don't do anything to bring unwanted attention
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look man. Before you go full scooby do detective agency on here. Consider the fact that idgaf about none of what you post....past, present or future.

And for you, and ? like you, to think these ? crossin state boarders to carry out a beef with a ? over a broad, is gee-level insane

Bruh, expound on it then
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look man. Before you go full scooby do detective agency on here. Consider the fact that idgaf about none of what you post....past, present or future.

And for you, and ? like you, to think these ? crossin state boarders to carry out a beef with a ? over a broad, is gee-level insane

Bruh, expound on it then

Mfs think is sum street ? an it originally wasn't … Dolph aired Gotti out … when I 1st made this account 2 years ago I told ya bout this beef but mfs wasn't up on tha Dolph wave been rockin wit bra since stand still
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    THIS beef is over the fact that every chance Dolph got to spit venom, he did, and in public form. Gotti basically reached to shake his hand and Dolph said no thank you and proceeded to spit on his name in the media. You a damn duck if you think Gotti gon pop every ? that hit his ugly ass bm.

If y'all don't know nothin bout Gotti, you know whatever's goin on between him and someone else hes usually handling it behind the camera. Dolph got a lot of money, couple hittas and a big mouth. This is why he at where he at.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS beef is over the fact that every chance Dolph got to spit venom, he did, and in public form. Gotti basically reached to shake his hand and Dolph said no thank you and proceeded to spit on his name in the media. You a damn duck if you think Gotti gon pop every ? that hit his ugly ass bm.

If y'all don't know nothin bout Gotti, you know whatever's goin on between him and someone else hes usually handling it behind the camera. Dolph got a lot of money, couple hittas and a big mouth. This is why he at where he at.

Word to him keeping Three 6 and Project Pat's name in his mouth for years right? Word to his best song ever being a diss song to a ? that looks like Kenan Thompson right?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you said a whole lot of nothing
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

Word to him keeping Three 6 and Project Pat's name in his mouth for years right? Word to his best song ever being a diss song to a ? that looks like Kenan Thompson right?

Bruh if this is your logic, then you should mention all his songs that he dissed anybody in. The point is, before it got to a song, it's documented that it started elsewhere with the mic off. But you got it my g.

you said a whole lot of nothing

Far as you go, if all of that says nothin to you, then it ain't for you.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    ? I'm not even a fan of neither of these ? music. But where I'm from, we respect the shooter. Like it or not. That's just what it is.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    My theory is that Gotti at the height of his career may have a problem with dolph but he not stupid enough to do it himself, but he has a click of crash dummies who Will whether he say so or not
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    All I see is a bunch of ? speculating about what "hoe" ? Gotti did. It's apparent man, String prop'd Marlo. Marlo says no. String and Marlo war. Except ain't nobody on String side dropped. I'll say it's dumb for sure.

But don't confuse a shooter with just any ? that's willing to shoot a gun. Two different things bruh.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Both these wack ? need to off each other and be done with it, do hip hop a favor
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    "where I'm from, we respect the shooter"

Man if you don't get this niggativity tf outta here

Says the ? at the kiddie table in a Gotti and Dolph thread. Watch out lil dawg
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Bruh said that like dolph shooter or any of these street ? shooters are honorable, nah fam I don't get ur logic on that one
  • miami cane
    miami cane Members Posts: 83 ✭✭
    Options
    Wow.. "we respect the shooter"?? Man ? . ? is missing they target. Lol. ? really think shooting another man is something special. Wow.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    Bruh said that like dolph shooter or any of these street ? shooters are honorable, nah fam I don't get ur logic on that one
    miami cane wrote: »
    Wow.. "we respect the shooter"?? Man ? . ? is missing they target. Lol. ? really think shooting another man is something special. Wow.

? woke and can't read at the same time

Like it or not. That's just what it is.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    I can read just fine thank u, I just don't get ur logic is all, no need to respond if u weren't gonna elaborate it's all good lol
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    I can read just fine thank u, I just don't get ur logic is all, no need to respond if u weren't gonna elaborate it's all good lol

Ok I'll say your interpretation skills are lacking. It's honestly a modern adaptation of one of the most archaic forms of logic....and don't lol me dog, that ? ? .
  • Roster Player #99
    Options

Ok I'll say your interpretation skills are lacking. It's honestly a modern adaptation of one of the most archaic forms of logic....and don't lol me dog, that ? ? .

U trying to hard to b smart and hard online bruh, I'm just an avi. I don't care. U got it my guy. Respect shooters....

You don't care but you asked for an elaboration. Just learn how to sit down when you suppose to....