Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

2. Meaning that Judgment is coming to the whole land= at a COUNTRY concert

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

4. Which means that the Biggest mass shooting in USA history signals it.

5. Took place at the harvest festival! Meaning that the harvest is coming!

6. Took place In sin city! Meaning that America has not repented of it's sins!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Truth hurts brother @Cain. But I have to call it like it is. The end is coming.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

etc.....(meaning plus more nations)

They all coming. The end starts with the fall of America. Amen.

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

i must admit.....i do follow certain ideas and teachings based on religion

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

so if i dont i will be punished?

punished because i have questions?

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

so why use a fear tactic to get me to follow you?

is this the matrix?

Don't take him serious bruh. Mass killings have been happening across the world since forever. People know this yet keep referencing the bible. Ironically all of these killings are done by people who are religious. This has nothing to do with prophecy or anything biblical. The US is not any more important to ? then the rest of the world. That guy is a certified clown.

Interesting. The only time in world history that there have been World Wars was last century and it happened 2 times. Yeshua said that in the last days Kingdom would fight against Kingdom and nation would fight against nation.

World War 2 was the greatest conflict the world has ever seen and that was just a little over 70 years ago. But this has nothing to do with prophecy?

giphy.gif

The world is on the brink of World War 3 but yet you are still believing this:

https://youtu.be/GPHkGS25ksg

Jokes on you. But hey, I can help you see the light. Will you come my friend?

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we going to.find out where he got these guns or nah I don't want to hear this deep.web ? either
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Now if you remember August 21, 2017 you might be able to discern a few things about this.

1. Shooting took place on The day after Yom Kippur, which was the fulfillment of the sign of the prophet Jonah.

3. Most unsuspecting place means no place is safe! The restraint of ? has been lifted!

7. ? gave America 40 days to repent on August 21, 2017. America failed to repent thus there is No way to avert what is coming! The judgment is sealed! America will be destroyed before the end of 2018.

8. Terrible times are ahead! Just imagine when all restraint is taken away (the rapture of the church)! This was just a microcosm of what it's going to be like in the Day of the Lord!

9. It will be No holds bar! Total evil! The devil will be unleashed with no restrainer! And the world will get 7 years of tribulation where ? will remove His restraining influence over evil. What a terrible day!

Amen.

I usually let you shine b with your religious beliefs but black people been massacred way before the Bible was rewritten and the world hasn't ending then and don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

As a Preacher of the faith I want disrespect you but you and others of your ilk seem like you want the world to end moreso than to save it.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Recently he seems to be doing more of the latter.

Although he probably sees it as trying to save people from eternal damnation.

Tough call.

I mean, is it really fear mongering if he's just prophesizing?

Hard to say.
    Prophets in the Bible never were off with there prophesies. That was one of the key ways people knew what they had to say is all the way official and that they should take heed.

You can’t prophecy and get it wrong causally a bunch of times and be legit and that’s in the Bible Deuteronomy 18:20-22

The tough part is cuz DoU isn’t totally wrong here... part of the main point is that, if you believe, we should all be obedient to ? and try to live in a way that we don’t have to worry about whether we gotta face his wrath or not, but most certainly not for the reasons DoU be throwing around, because what he saying he saying out his own presumptions and he can’t fundamentally back up using the Bible. And Believers supposed to be obedient and stay ready already just based on the word. Not outside signs shouldn’t be the thing that sway you. Nobody don’t know exactly what ? have in plan for this nation...but scriptures are clear that He always do stuff for a reason and we can be assured despite how it might look, always trust ? , even when your feelings try to tell you not to.

Everything I say is based on the Bible. All I did was post scriptures and people said all i do is use the bible. Now I give real world examples and expose the hidden works of darkness while using a biblical base and people say all i'm doing is fear mongering.

It's laughable if it weren't so sad. I use this method people say "i don't want to hear it", i use another method and people say "you are scaring me".

The bottom line is people don't want to accept King Yeshua. People don't want to repent. People don't want to be held accountable. People don't want to surrender.

But I will not stop proclaiming what thus saith the LORD. I can go line by line, precept upon precept about what is coming. It's all right in the scriptures.

And if anybody is interested we can start by understanding the 6th trumpet of Revelation which is directly tied to Ezekiel 38-39 and Revelation 17-18.

This is what is about to happen. Amen.

? been coming for how long already? Is it walking, taking water breaks and ? ?
    That stuff was written by people...the same people believed all kinds of other bs that doesnt seem to exist anymore or gets conveniently overlooked.
  • 808HiLife808
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

this is what i dont get. and please understand this is coming from a respectful place.
    but why the fukk does the end coming have to do with giving your life over the religion?

but i always have to question.....why put me in a do or die horrible death situation?

join me or perish.

the very humans we are, question things and thats how we progress and utilize the earth we was given, correct?

is this the matrix?

Don't take him serious bruh. Mass killings have been happening across the world since forever. People know this yet keep referencing the bible. Ironically all of these killings are done by people who are religious. This has nothing to do with prophecy or anything biblical. The US is not any more important to ? then the rest of the world. That guy is a certified clown.

Interesting. The only time in world history that there have been World Wars was last century and it happened 2 times. Yeshua said that in the last days Kingdom would fight against Kingdom and nation would fight against nation.

World War 2 was the greatest conflict the world has ever seen and that was just a little over 70 years ago. But this has nothing to do with prophecy?

giphy.gif

...so kindgoms didnt fight kingdoms in other civilizations before the us was even a thing?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

join me or perish.

is this the matrix?

giphy.gif

There were wars before WW2 idiot. Asians, Africans and Europeans all went to war with each other before guns, bombs and other advanced weapons existed. Ever heard of Samurai, Romans and Spartans? They killed each other with primitive weapons. WW2 is the biggest documented conflict and the world and this country still exists ? .
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

? : Son, after the slaughter of millions they just dropped a new horrific weapon they named "atomic" on the eastern man.
    Isn't about time you return to save them? Medammit!

Jesus: No I'm waiting on them to realize the the signs first. I give them about 70 years when true horrors befall them. Like blood moons & random cacs shooting people. After they decode the connection I shall return!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we going to.find out where he got these guns or nah I don't want to hear this deep.web ? either

Gun shops

jus seen an interview w/ dude who sold him a shotgun I think
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    This was found on 4Chan...
    by7tuuhtjz8j.jpg
    X7bx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

you wouldve had to stay inside for almost a month..
    so how far can one of these guns fire?

Most of warfare bullets can go about 1km away. Most of them are deadly till 500 meters.

We are talking about WAR WEAPONS. PLUS HOW THE POLICE WILL PINPOINT THE SHOOTERS ONCE THEY GET SILENCERS?

that ? is utterly gloomy. THE NRA IS TERRORIZING ITS OWN PEOPLE. SILENCERS.

Right now i might get surveilled by the french national security just based on typing that. But yall on another level: you can freely get war weapins and silencers !!

Sadly amazing America

Again..too many movies
    https://youtu.be/hG634O-HnHE

Ooooook. Sooooo you still have to give me a logic reason for CIVILIANS carrying MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS!! Silencers or not, pink AK 47 or not, only an american will try to argue about that nonsense.

With a handgun that bastard wouldnt have killed 59 people and injured 500 people.

500 ? hundred!!

You know what you still can pen a letter to the victims' familly telling them that it aint about guns. You can tweet with tem or even post in their facebook walls. If you really about it just do it fam...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Anderson Cooper brought up the initial reports of there being multiple shooters instead of just one a little while ago. We had reports last night of there being at least two shooters, even on the news reports. Now suddenly only one.

Anderson also brought up the reports that the dude supposedly shot a security guard through the door to the room, then that changed to a LV cop getting shot in the leg through the door, then it being that dude killed himself before the cops breached the door.

Reminds me of the Texas shootings when initially it was 3 shooters............firing from 3 different buildings...........in a triangulated position.

Then it was down to one shooter in less than a day.

Tbh i feel there was more shooters . That dude had so much guns and just to go out by killin himself .

the initial reports was that there was at least two shooters.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anderson Cooper brought up the initial reports of there being multiple shooters instead of just one a little while ago. We had reports last night of there being at least two shooters, even on the news reports. Now suddenly only one.

Anderson also brought up the reports that the dude supposedly shot a security guard through the door to the room, then that changed to a LV cop getting shot in the leg through the door, then it being that dude killed himself before the cops breached the door.

Reminds me of the Texas shootings when initially it was 3 shooters............firing from 3 different buildings...........in a triangulated position.

Then it was down to one shooter in less than a day.

Tbh i feel there was more shooters . That dude had so much guns and just to go out by killin himself .

the initial reports was that there was at least two shooters.

Perhaps thats becuz he knocked out 2 different windows in the hotel and had multiple guns on tripods
  • konceptjones
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Why would a "suspected white supremisist" try to ? hundreds of white people at a country music fest.

Tariq with the stretch armstrong reach

to get the race war started

A white man would ? white people to start a race war?

tenor.gif

Well to be fair Charles Manson killed those people and planned to blame it on black folks to start a race war. So the concept ain't foreign.
    How did that work out for this criminal mastermind?

tumblr_o5r4bmVUbK1uvtpv2o1_400.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

tenor.gif

so that's where all these new ? got their dance moves from...
  • konceptjones
    Options

he got 'em from a gun store in St George, Utah. Not too far from where he lived.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    10 suitcases and no one felt that was a bit off.. think people need to open their eyes a bit more.. i know its in hindsight but thats crazy

idk if you dont travel a lot or not, but in a place like vegas with COUNTLESS performers and actors that have teams and entourages with them, seeing some one bring multiple suitcases in a hotel would NOT raise a red flag. chill with the hindsight

Cs

Or maybe just maybe the shooter did multiple trips
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Yeah, I respect @DoUwant2go2Heaven for doing the Lord's work..........but there's a thin line between speaking the word and fear mongering.

Tough call.

Hard to say.

A prudent person foresees the evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished. Thus because most of the world has no fear of ? they are being destroyed for lack of knowledge.

The blind are leading the blind straight into the pit.

So because ? has given me discernment to see things i have to warn people that their house is on fire and if they don't hurry up and put out the fire with water, they will be burned alive forever! This is what a friend does. A friend loves at all times by speaking the truth, even if it hurts.

I will not back down from speaking the truth. Judgment is coming and if people can't see it, that's on them; but at least they will be warned if they cross my path. Amen.

...and if some of the people that got hit at that concert were on the same level of this ? as you are, then what? If they got hit and didnt die...are paralyzed for life...mentally traumatized for life, then what?

Life goes on. I die tonight, who cares? You die tonight, who cares? What matters is where will your soul appear when you turn back to dust. That is why I do what I do.

Our life is nothing but a vapor. Here today, gone tomorrow. But our soul endure forever. And if you die in your sins you will loathe the day you were born for all eternity. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Amen.

Tough call.

Hard to say.
    Prophets in the Bible never were off with there prophesies. That was one of the key ways people knew what they had to say is all the way official and that they should take heed.

You can’t prophecy and get it wrong causally a bunch of times and be legit and that’s in the Bible Deuteronomy 18:20-22

The tough part is cuz DoU isn’t totally wrong here... part of the main point is that, if you believe, we should all be obedient to ? and try to live in a way that we don’t have to worry about whether we gotta face his wrath or not, but most certainly not for the reasons DoU be throwing around, because what he saying he saying out his own presumptions and he can’t fundamentally back up using the Bible. And Believers supposed to be obedient and stay ready already just based on the word. Not outside signs shouldn’t be the thing that sway you. Nobody don’t know exactly what ? have in plan for this nation...but scriptures are clear that He always do stuff for a reason and we can be assured despite how it might look, always trust ? , even when your feelings try to tell you not to.

Everything I say is based on the Bible. All I did was post scriptures and people said all i do is use the bible. Now I give real world examples and expose the hidden works of darkness while using a biblical base and people say all i'm doing is fear mongering.

It's laughable if it weren't so sad. I use this method people say "i don't want to hear it", i use another method and people say "you are scaring me".

The bottom line is people don't want to accept King Yeshua. People don't want to repent. People don't want to be held accountable. People don't want to surrender.

But I will not stop proclaiming what thus saith the LORD. I can go line by line, precept upon precept about what is coming. It's all right in the scriptures.

And if anybody is interested we can start by understanding the 6th trumpet of Revelation which is directly tied to Ezekiel 38-39 and Revelation 17-18.

This is what is about to happen. Amen.

? been coming for how long already? Is it walking, taking water breaks and ? ?
    That stuff was written by people...the same people believed all kinds of other bs that doesnt seem to exist anymore or gets conveniently overlooked.

You have to have the spirit of ? to understand the mind of ? my friend. Reading the scriptures without the Holy Spirit will not give you spiritual wisdom, understanding, or knowledge.

I want to help people come to grips with these things, but as you can see, just look in this thread, nobody wants to understand. All people want to do is call names, bash ? , and hate everything He says.

But yet here people are dissecting everything else but what's really happening. Go figure.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion is a cult that was made to control people . Why do i need to claim a religion to have a relationship wit ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

join me or perish.

is this the matrix?

giphy.gif

...so kindgoms didnt fight kingdoms in other civilizations before the us was even a thing?

Of course they did. But when Jesus was asked about the end of the age by His disciples He was directly referencing our time in relation to the time of the end.

It's right here:

3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.
    Matthew 24:3-8

Never in the history of the world, prior to World War 1 was the whole world involved in a conflict.

The "New World" was only discovered by the Europeans some 500+ years ago. World War was not possible until our time, the generation of the end. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

join me or perish.

is this the matrix?

giphy.gif

There were wars before WW2 idiot. Asians, Africans and Europeans all went to war with each other before guns, bombs and other advanced weapons existed. Ever heard of Samurai, Romans and Spartans? They killed each other with primitive weapons. WW2 is the biggest documented conflict and the world and this country still exists ? .

Wrong again! How could the whole world be in conflict when the "New World" was only discovered 500+ years ago?

Don't worry, i'll wait.....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »

Amen.

? : Son, after the slaughter of millions they just dropped a new horrific weapon they named "atomic" on the eastern man.
    Isn't about time you return to save them? Medammit!

Jesus: No I'm waiting on them to realize the the signs first. I give them about 70 years when true horrors befall them. Like blood moons & random cacs shooting people. After they decode the connection I shall return!

Yeshua said His coming is connected with signs in the heavens. Just like when He first came, there was the star of Bethlehem that the wise men from the east saw.

? doesn't change my friend. What He did in the past, He will do again in the future. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

And just to verify what I am saying, here is the scripture that lets us know that the 2nd time Yeshua comes it will be connected to Signs in the heavens and trouble on the earth:

"25“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
    Luke 21:25-28

Amen.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    be lucky I'm not a mod.. I would've done my job the second you started this ?
  • 808HiLife808
    edited October 2017
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

join me or perish.

is this the matrix?

giphy.gif

Of course they did. But when Jesus was asked about the end of the age by His disciples He was directly referencing our time in relation to the time of the end.

It's right here:

3As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

Never in the history of the world, prior to World War 1 was the whole world involved in a conflict.

The "New World" was only discovered by the Europeans some 500+ years ago. World War was not possible until our time, the generation of the end. Amen.

In those days the "world" wasnt as big either...for all we know their world stopped as far as they could see..look at all the stuff dude has them believing in north korea..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Religion is a cult that was made to control people . Why do i need to claim a religion to have a relationship wit ? ?

Rickyrich religion will never save you. How did you come to the conclusion that religion will save your soul from the lake of fire?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Russia
    China
    North Korea
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Venezuela

ISIS
    Al Queda
    Taliban
    Hamas
    Hezbollah
    Boko Haram

join me or perish.

is this the matrix?

giphy.gif

It's right here:

In those days the "world" wasnt as big either...for all we know their world stopped as far as they could see..

Yeshua is ? my friend. He created the world. He knew that the "New World" existed and all the people who were living there already.

So of course He had the "New world" in mind when He was talking about the end of the age and how Kingdom would rise against Kingdom and nation against nation! This happened in our times, 100 years ago the whole world was involved in conflict, including the "New World".

Please open up your heart to receive this knowledge and truth. Amen.