D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    geeboy wrote: »
    If Yeshua came right now for you @geeboy your soul would be lost forever. But because of His great love for you, He has given you another day to choose Him! Hallelujah!

You see @geeboy, love is patient and love is kind! And because ? is love, He is patient and kind towards you that is why He has not required your soul yet.

But one day soon, ? will say enough and then you will have to answer to Him. Woe unto you if you appear before His throne naked. Yes, woe unto you if you appear naked before His throne on that day!

Therefore repent and believe the gospel my friend! Will you come to Him today?

I don't believe in fairy tales my friend..!

What happens when you turn back to dust?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... "? Israel."

A curse is on you if you continue in that belief. Amen.
  • geeboy
    geeboy Members Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Yeshua came right now for you @geeboy your soul would be lost forever. But because of His great love for you, He has given you another day to choose Him! Hallelujah!

You see @geeboy, love is patient and love is kind! And because ? is love, He is patient and kind towards you that is why He has not required your soul yet.

But one day soon, ? will say enough and then you will have to answer to Him. Woe unto you if you appear before His throne naked. Yes, woe unto you if you appear naked before His throne on that day!

The exact same thing that was happening before I came to exist...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aka

"It's on sight when I see you if you talk about my Fathers land like that ever again. Swear on my life."

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options

Well Yes ? is "I Am" the self-existing One. But you will also stand before Him when you die.

Now this is the choice @geeboy @VIBE @dwade206 @Trillfate you can either

A) choose to meet King Yeshua as your Savior

Or

B ) choose to meet King Yeshua as your judge.

Whatever choice you make before you turn back to
    Dust will determine your eternal destiny.

Amen.

Will you choose A today my friends?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Will I actually get the meet this guy? Like real ? ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Will I actually get the meet this guy? Like real ? ?

Just as surely as you look your wife and kids in the face so shall you see ? on the day you die. Amen.

It is a guarantee.

Amen
  • VIBE
    Options
    Legit, I'm swinging on ? .
  • geeboy
    Options

Well Yes ? is "I Am" the self-existing One. But you will also stand before Him when you die.

Or

Amen.

Neither one of those things were going on before I came to exist so I highly doubt they'd be going on when I'm gone.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Legit, I'm swinging on ? .

Talk a big game now but then not so much. Can you fight the sun?

No!

So how can you fight the One who made the sun?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Or

Amen.

Neither one of those things were going on before I came to exist so I highly doubt they'd be going on when I'm gone.

Why gamble with your soul my friend? What's the point?
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm going to hell anyway, so no ? given. I'll slap him w his little golden sandals.
  • geeboy
    Options

Or

Amen.

You the only one gambling...waiting too walk on streets paved in gold... they got yo ass blood!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I'm going to hell anyway, so no ? given. I'll slap him w his little golden sandals.

I just don't understand why someone would willingly choose to go to the lake of fire?

It just doesn't compute in my brain.

All the sin you've ever committed in your life will be paid for if you fail to accept the substitute for your iniquity.

Look at what Yeshua endured on the cross for you and the world. And to openly reject that? Wow! How can anybody be forgiven? It's impossible. So tragic.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Or

Amen.

You the only one gambling...waiting too walk on streets paved in gold... they got yo ass blood!

The city is made of Gold as well! Hallelujah! And the city also has 12 foundations with each foundation being made of a precious stone! And the 12 gates are all made of one pearl!

In my Fathers house are many mansions! Hallelujah! You can have a part my friend if you humble yourself today! Amen! For there is more than enough room for you to dwell in the house of the LORD forever! Amen!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven made me an atheist

Knowledge n rational thought made me a atheist.

Forreal tho...if I had to label myself I'd be agnostic I guess...religion, especially Christianity is based on irrational entitlement. ? created this entire universe of which we know probly 5% about but ? is over here making sure your menial ass got a bill paid. Foh....all the ? he supposedly created he ain't worried about you bruh lmao.

I think all atheists should be labeled agnostic.

I've been getting science involved into my reading more often and I realize that to claim "there is no ? ", one needs evidence to prove that.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

Stating Gods existence is unknown is the truth. It doesn't mean it exists by that thought, either. We just don't know.

Carl Sagan told this story about a dragon in his garage

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/Dragon.htm

and we have to be able to test for a ? or gods, we haven't even found life on another planet yet

it's an unknown, so everyone should be agnostic, imo

In that case everybody is agnostic

Some ppl truthfully just don't believe there is a ?

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" This is stupid as ? BTW

DL is that dude.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just don't understand why someone would willingly choose to go to the lake of fire?

All the sin you've ever committed in your life will be paid for if you fail to accept the substitute for your iniquity.

Look at what Yeshua endured on the cross for you and the world. And to openly reject that? Wow! How can anybody be forgiven? It's impossible. So tragic.
    Cuz there ain't no muffuckin lake of fire goddamit!!!! :rage:

Ok, ok @DoUwant2go2Heaven so the vegas shooter Paddock is surely in the lake of fire for killing 59 ppl right?

So you're telling me that me vibe skip and dwade and any other non believers are on our way to the SAME PLACE as him?

So in your Gods eye mass murderers = non believers..

That's sick.
  • VIBE
    Options

I honestly willingly choose hell over ? and his heaven. I dislike his character in the Bible. I do like Jesus' character, though. I think he was a good person doing what he really believed in.

Again, hell is a separation from ? . Hell is not about actual burning - that symbolic of the spirit being separate from ? .

I don't believe anyone died for the sins of anyone. That story only is for the people it was written for. It's their culture. It's their religion.

BTW, what he endured on the cross wasn't uncommon for regular ass people. People were tortured far worse than Jesus was.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    you didnt answer my question @DoUwant2go2Heaven . are the isrealis doing what's right and acceptable to ? ????
    "34So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that ? shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him." Acts 10:34-35

Are the Israelis doing what's right and acceptable to him?????

https://youtu.be/Zhyrtq0y07o

https://youtu.be/u59ii5znkLI

https://youtu.be/BAeXbzVsnFY

https://youtu.be/h6-hLtGW1C0

israel-war-crimes.jpg.cf.jpg

israeli-war-crimes.jpg.cf.jpg

Israeli-War-Crimes-in-Gaza.jpg.cf.jpg

israel_war_crimes_gaza.jpg.cf.jpg

https://www.thenation.com/article/israels-war-crimes/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/palestinians-submit-israel-war-crime-evidence-icc-170920115342560.html

you didnt answer my question @DoUwant2go2Heaven . are the isrealis doing what's right and acceptable to ? ????

Of course not. The majority of them reject Yeshua. Only those who believe on the Son of ? are doing right and are acceptable to Abba. Hallelujah!

Lol at your contradictions. First of all let's not pretend like you haven't spent years justifying and making excuses for blatant Israeli war crimes and their genocide against the Palestinian people. Your defense of the indefensible destroyed any credibility you thought you ever had.

Then you said that what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is not right nor acceptable to ? . And you follow that up by saying that anyone who is willing to hold the neo-apartheid Zionist state of Israel accountable for their crimes against humanity will be cursed by ? . Why would ? curse anyone who stands against war crimes, inhumanity and against a nation in which the majority as you said "reject Yeshua". Why would ? curse anyone who who stands against a nation who commits acts that you said are not right or acceptable to ? ? You just totally contradicted Acts 10:34-35.

You are full of ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven . Take your ? elsewhere homie. That ? ? ain't selling over here bruh.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The devil, hell, eternal fire, etc are all made up stories people use to keep little kids in line.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Cuz there ain't no muffuckin lake of fire goddamit!!!! :rage:

Ok, ok @DoUwant2go2Heaven so the vegas shooter Paddock is surely in the lake of fire for killing 59 ppl right?

So you're telling me that me vibe skip and dwade and any other non believers are on our way to the SAME PLACE as him?

So in your Gods eye mass murderers = non believers..

That's sick.

1. Lake of fire isn't opened for business yet.
    2. Those who die without Christ go to hell which is located in the center of the earth.
    3. Hell is a holding tank for all the wicked until the last day.
    4. On the last day, the final judgment will take place, then the Lake of Fire will be opened for business.
    5. Yes, if you die without Christ you will go to hell first and then to the Lake of fire forever.

The holiness of ? is perfect and absolute. Without forgivness of sins by the blood of Yeshua:
    The liar
    The thief
    The whoremonger
    The murderer
    The fornicator
    The adulterer
    The idolater
    The abuser of themselves with mankind
    The drunkard
    The sorcerer
    The reviler
    The unbeliever
    etc.

will all have their part in the Lake that burns with fire.

I have no heaven to put you in and I have no hell to put you in. But Yeshua does. And He has made the rules. If you want to gamble with your soul and enter into eternity apart from Him, only you will have deal with the eternal consequences for your choice.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "34So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that ? shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him." Acts 10:34-35

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/palestinians-submit-israel-war-crime-evidence-icc-170920115342560.html

Of course not. The majority of them reject Yeshua. Only those who believe on the Son of ? are doing right and are acceptable to Abba. Hallelujah!

Lol at your contradictions. First of all let's not pretend like you haven't spent years justifying and making excuses for blatant Israeli war crimes and their genocide against the Palestinian people. Your defense of the indefensible destroyed any credibility you thought you ever had.

Then you said that what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians is not right nor acceptable to ? . And you follow that up by saying that anyone who is willing to hold the neo-apartheid Zionist state of Israel accountable for their crimes against humanity will be cursed by ? . Why would ? curse anyone who stands against war crimes, inhumanity and against a nation in which the majority as you said "reject Yeshua". Why would ? curse anyone who who stands against a nation who commits acts that you said are not right or acceptable to ? ? You just totally contradicted Acts 10:34-35.

You are full of ? @DoUwant2go2Heaven . Take your ? elsewhere homie. That ? ? ain't selling over here bruh.

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3

it's as simple as that. Amen.

Curse Israel you will be cursed. For when you do you are cursing the blessing that came from Israel;

YESHUA HA MASHIACH!

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    The devil, hell, eternal fire, etc are all made up stories people use to keep little kids in line.

You can deny the reality until you turn back to dust my friend, but the very nano-second you give up the ghost, you will know just as you are known.

Woe worth the day if you turn back to dust without the blood of Yeshua, yes, Woe worth the day!

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I honestly willingly choose hell over ? and his heaven. I dislike his character in the Bible. I do like Jesus' character, though. I think he was a good person doing what he really believed in.

Again, hell is a separation from ? . Hell is not about actual burning - that symbolic of the spirit being separate from ? .

I don't believe anyone died for the sins of anyone. That story only is for the people it was written for. It's their culture. It's their religion.

BTW, what he endured on the cross wasn't uncommon for regular ass people. People were tortured far worse than Jesus was.

Everything you said goes against everything that is written though. So what you've done is fashioned a "? " of your own imagination that fits your world view.

Because all that you said, even about how Yeshua died on the cross is false.

The Bible says that on the cross Yeshua's appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and His form was marred beyond human likeness.

This is ? talking. If He said it, that is the truth. Yeshua didn't even look human when He died.

It was the devils only chance to actually hurt ? and he pulled out all the stops. But it was all the Fathers plan. it was His plan to crush the Son so that His anger against sin could be satisfied by the sinless life of His Son dying in our place. The Just for the unjust. The righteous for the unrighteous.

But the devil is so dumb that he didn't realize or understand the plan of redemption. Yes, none of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Oh the greatness of the manifold wisdom of ? ! How wonderful are His thoughts and how exceeding great are His plans! That are past finding out! What a ? ! What a ? ! What a ? !

hallelujah!
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." Genesis 12:3

it's as simple as that. Amen.

Curse Israel you will be cursed. For when you do you are cursing the blessing that came from Israel;

YESHUA HA MASHIACH!

Amen.

That scripture only makes sense in the context of this conversation if you think the racist ass, zionist, war mongering Isrealis of today are the same people that ? spoke to in the old testament. Not even you can be dumb enough to think that today's Isrealis = ancient Hebrews. Gtfohwtbs