Says the woman beater

an who beat a woman?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Yall really allowed trillfate to stay and not ob.... wow
    Who ‘allowed’ Sleep to stay? The mods? What reason they have to ban him?
    ? ain’t posted in Donkey since and I doubt ppl bout to chase him around the site to run him off. We both know he got alias’ I’m deck for these types of situations. Either way, he choosing to stay safe in other parts now is his choice

Who ‘allowed’ OB to leave? No. I don’t recall anything that was spotted or said that warranted her to slow down posting but history shows it don’t take much to ‘run females off’. Maybe she tired of reading about the ? every other day. Or maybe Repping convinced her to stop posting, he already got 5 bodies under his belt. Either way, OB choosing to stay away is her choice

I’m not sure how ‘y’all’ allowed anything. Ob could have put the nail in his coffin with more ? and him tricking but she chose to ignore that route. Something most females do. Sleep could have really did damage had he dropped her nudes but he ain’t got them, cause he a liar.

They both still embarrassed and will be back within the end of the month. Bet.

I posted yesterday, slime.

I'm not embarrassed. Trillfate's harassment is something I cannot describe in one word. It's nice to have a break.
    I didn’t think you left as the OP and others suggested

I don’t think you have to answer to why you choose to separate yaself from him or the situation but it’s seems the majority feels as if you must have a detailed and discussed plan of action for why you ain’t posting in these threads
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Duh, it's the IC where you lose for explaining and also lose for not explaining.

Hey ? :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain’t posted in Donkey since and I doubt ppl bout to chase him around the site to run him off. We both know he got alias’ I’m deck for these types of situations. Either way, he choosing to stay safe in other parts now is his choice

Who ‘allowed’ OB to leave? No. I don’t recall anything that was spotted or said that warranted her to slow down posting but history shows it don’t take much to ‘run females off’. Maybe she tired of reading about the ? every other day. Or maybe Repping convinced her to stop posting, he already got 5 bodies under his belt. Either way, OB choosing to stay away is her choice

I’m not sure how ‘y’all’ allowed anything. Ob could have put the nail in his coffin with more ? and him tricking but she chose to ignore that route. Something most females do. Sleep could have really did damage had he dropped her nudes but he ain’t got them, cause he a liar.

I'm not embarrassed. Trillfate's harassment is something I cannot describe in one word. It's nice to have a break.

The queen is back ? !
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOooooo, that Lux gif is now stolen
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

why u keep getting trolled u blonde ass broad?

U comeback just for More lying and grandstanding.

Harassment is buzzword for the Internet but i bet u didn't tell your boyfriend anything about u being "harassed" did u ? N Scott?

U gave me your cell. I didn't ask for it

U gave me your home phone number, i didn't ask for it..

The bold = more lies
    [img][/img]

See how you tell Petty lies about nothing.. that's what you do best..

You're not innocent ?
  • Kat
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf......uh ohhh
    yall both cool with me
    imma stay outta this
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need to post allalat...

Mods delete Trillfates feels post.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Harassment is buzzword for the Internet but i bet u didn't tell your boyfriend anything about u being "harassed" did u ? N Scott?

[img][/img]

The bold = more lies
    93127t4b9ezg.png

You're not innocent ?
    Lol she called you yesterday? Yesterday?

If true, why the lies OB?
  • Kat
    Options
    Why you gonna quote it chi..he could have screenshot that months ago.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

[img][/img]

The bold = more lies
    93127t4b9ezg.png

You're not innocent ? N. Scott
    Lol she called you yesterday? Yesterday?

If true, why the lies OB?

Noticed the date missing lol
This discussion has been closed.