Comments

• Germsinyamouth
    Germsinyamouth Members Posts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Now, as I was saying before I was interupted
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    If I was trillfate I'd go about this differently
    You remember how in the first thread you was defending the stalking?

I mean all this aggressiveness to her and threats...for what

I mean, if ima be wit the ? ? , ima be wit the ? ?

I ain't the type of ? to be a scorned lova..

But, if i was..'me, all these background cats asking for this and that, I'd spam the da ? outtta their inbox wit exclusive content and tell em to post it

? do they care, u can plug one hole, but u can't plug twelve. And for every ? they ban, I'd toss the ? to anotha ? . U gone have to ban 20 ? ? wit me

But...that's not how I get down..so

And ? ya band

Can't stop the germ baby..
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    And i don't give ? back
    You crazy! I’m getting that ? back one way or the other. You can’t leave with no explanation and keep my ? . That’s not how the game goes.

#GiveTheShirtBack

I can and i will. I'll snatch your hoodie, walk out of your life and post a pic with it on ig.

Andyouaintgonedoshit

^^^^^ crazy biitch alert; had a ex do that to me...her brother got beat up for her transgression

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLS0FPNK_gK8z6NV5UIkCCjXWr4Uj8309LUzxuq5c2E_faNfYr

k2foq4xgx3sj.gif
    Actually I'm a post that story in the Scumbag thread
    You called me one for no reason, so i did ? .
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    And i don't give ? back
    You crazy! I’m getting that ? back one way or the other. You can’t leave with no explanation and keep my ? . That’s not how the game goes.

#GiveTheShirtBack

I can and i will. I'll snatch your hoodie, walk out of your life and post a pic with it on ig.

Andyouaintgonedoshit

^^^^^ crazy biitch alert; had a ex do that to me...her brother got beat up for her transgression

smh...? can have a hoodie

you ever lose your whole house? like ALL your ? ?

Story time?

the whole ? unfoled here the last time mane...ya'll already know

I've had that happen twice....first time it was just all clothes, shoes, and ?

second time I came home to a wide open front door and the whole crib empty, except for my cut up and bleached clothes in a pile on the floor, my computer in the tub, and random food slung across the walls and ?

til this day im really only mad about my childhood pictures.... a whole book and another bag full of my whole life

You need to make a thread about it once this dies down
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now, as I was saying before I was interupted
    You remember how in the first thread you was defending the stalking?

I mean all this aggressiveness to her and threats...for what

I mean, if ima be wit the ? ? , ima be wit the ? ?

I ain't the type of ? to be a scorned lova..

But, if i was..'me, all these background cats asking for this and that, I'd spam the da ? outtta their inbox wit exclusive content and tell em to post it

? do they care, u can plug one hole, but u can't plug twelve. And for every ? they ban, I'd toss the ? to anotha ? . U gone have to ban 20 ? ? wit me

But...that's not how I get down..so

And ? ya band

Can't stop the germ baby..
    A man has no name?

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i don't give ? back

#GiveTheShirtBack

Andyouaintgonedoshit

Story time?

second time I came home to a wide open front door and the whole crib empty, except for my cut up and bleached clothes in a pile on the floor, my computer in the tub, and random food slung across the walls and ?

til this day im really only mad about my childhood pictures.... a whole book and another bag full of my whole life

03zf9ni61jtc.gif

...cot damn.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That man needs chemical castration, straight up ? .

How you this deep in your feelings from convo? Wasn't even this bad after Marley gave him the Nutella pics.

Ob send him nudes of her flicking the bean or some ? ? Smh.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn how many accounts can be make in an hour
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i don't give ? back

#GiveTheShirtBack

Andyouaintgonedoshit

Story time?

there was a thread man....years ago

I went to jail, she had my phone and computer, played like me on here, catfished some info, got me banned

I got out and hit up the homie @Kat to get me back in

rest is golden

I'll try to find it
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Trillfate, apexxx

A pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors.
    SolemnSauce

...hmmm.

He might have let him use his acct

"If i was Trillfate..."

MV5BZTJiNGM2NjItNDRiYy00ZjY0LTgwNTItZDBmZGRlODQ4YThkL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY5ODI4NDk@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

? I wasn't ready for that lol
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILLBOT wrote: »
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Trillfate, apexxx, TellYourBoyfriend, BirdLies

Numbers do not feel. Do not bleed or weep or hope. They do not know bravery or sacrifice. Love or allegiance. At the very apex of callousness you will find only ones and zeroes.
    Germsinyamouth

fwgy32h88k4e.png
    Look at you....emotional
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i don't give ? back

#GiveTheShirtBack

Andyouaintgonedoshit

Story time?

There was a thread. 2 or 3x Diamond, FOF status. Best thread of like 14 or 15

Then it got wiped due to legal reasons.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I get that tidal account login though

inb4 somebody creates a fake female account and finesses Trill out of that login.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Can I get that tidal account login though

inb4 somebody creates a fake female account and finesses Trill out of that login.

Before that you'll get 50 emails on how his last girlfriend ? did him wrong
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i don't give ? back

#GiveTheShirtBack

Andyouaintgonedoshit

Story time?

the ? ???sue the broad for your ? ...u cant put a price on sentimental value

lmfao you think like a up nawf ?

you cant sue your bm for damaging what they deem "community property"

she lived there (which only means she had a shirt hanging in the closet) so it was all her ? too

law says she can do what she wants with it

man u made it sound like it was some chick that u were smashing that was squatting at ur crib
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate can you pm me them obnoxiouslyfresh nudes? I ain't got no horse in this race I just want to see that round brown of hers
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you hate females so damn bad?

Did your babysitter violate you?

This ? the Rorschach of the IC.

Trillfate's Journal
    OCTOBER 9, 2017

Slept all day. Awoken at 4:37. Landlady complaining about smell. She has five children by five different fathers. I am sure she cheats on welfare. Soon it will be dark. Beneath me, this awful city, it screams like an abattoir full of ? children. Los Angelos. On Friday night, a comedian died in New York. Somebody knows why. Down there...somebody knows. The dusk reeks of fornication and bad consciences. I believe I shall take my exercise.

Brah i had to google wat ? thank u..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And i don't give ? back

#GiveTheShirtBack

Andyouaintgonedoshit

Story time?

there was a thread man....years ago

I went to jail, she had my phone and computer, played like me on here, catfished some info, got me banned

I got out and hit up the homie @Kat to get me back in

rest is golden

I'll try to find it

See some white girls get you out of jail. :P
This discussion has been closed.