The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    where does goku vs jiren rank all time in dragonball fights

I wouldn't put it in the top 10 but it's up there.... These are the best fights in dragonball's history in my opinion:

#1. SSJ2 Goku vs. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta -- Classic fight, Vegeta and Goku held no punches. Vegeta won this fight even tho he had to trick Goku. Great dialogue and great combat in every way.

#2. Goku/Vegeta/Trunks vs. Black/Zamasu -- has to be #1 or 2, ? was getting TOSSED and you didn't know what was gonna happen. Everyone had their moment and they kept pushing the envelop and their limits even getting Vegito into the fray. Great battle and IMO the best one we've seen.

#3. Piccolo vs. Android 17 -- has to be in the top 5, Piccolo gave 17 that work. But 17 was no pushover. Piccolo was throwing down and beating that ? senseless, at certain points you thought it was even and could have gone either way.

#4. Goku vs. Frieza -- only person I ever seen break Goku's will. Frieza had Goku hallucinating seeing naked men Goku had never met LOLOL. Frieza broke him down mentally and physically. It was just so amazing.

#5. SSG Goku vs. Beerus -- Great fight, it's just a new generation of dragonball, it was just so well done. Wonder how it would have looked in the late 80s/early 90s.

#6. Goku vs. Cell -- you knew Cell was gonna win but aesthetically it was flawless, and NO Lonious Cell wasn't weaker than Goku man LOLOLOL

#7. Piccolo vs. Frieza -- This was a great fight, Piccolo prolly has the best fights in the series. You didn't know what he was capable of especially after absorbing Nail and going up against the strongest person in the galaxy.

#8. Goku/Vegeta vs. Kid Buu -- Buu is the only villain to do what no other villain could - destroy Earth and defeat Goku. This was a good fight but a dayum shame Kid Buu lost most of his power before being beaten by SSJ3 Goku.

Honourable Mentions: Android 16 vs. Imperfect Cell -- 16 ripped off all of Cell's limbs and then proceeded to crater that ? into oblivion. 17 and 18 wasted it tho not running away when he told them to SMMFH.

#9. SSJ2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell -- classic, everyone was a Gohan fan back then but when he went SSJ2 and bodied Cell !? Shhhiiieeeetttt. From before his transformation to after their fight was amazing.

#10. Vegeta vs. Frieza -- Frieza beat the hell outta Vegeta and straight up reduced him to tears. Need I remind you Vegeta is a grown ass man. He crushed Vegeta mentally and physically.

Honourable Mention: Goten vs. Trunks -- even tho Goten couldn't fly this was a good ass fight at the Martial Arts Tournament. Dope to see 2 rival generations fight for supremacy. Watching Vegeta smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it was pure ether LOLOL

Damn so you just gonna forget about the first fight between vegeta and goku?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that second episode was great one of the best ever
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't go back and read the previous pages because I'm a lazy ? , but going back to Frieza...Let's not forget in his gold form he bested ssj ? blue Goku but ran out of stamina. With his time back in hell meditating (training) I wonder how much stronger has he gotten.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun fact despite being stronger Goku had never beaten Vegeta and Even if you add the SSJ3 ? in the Buu saga Goku still lost for playing with his food and a loss is a loss.

Nah, if Goku would have went SSJ3 against Majin Vegeta he would have won, but he was saving his stamina and all that ish not to use up his time on earth. Not to mention the numerous time vegeta has mentioned that Kakarot has surpassed him yada yada yada.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rebriane shoulda been eliminated by getting outside help from her teammates....

Bruh the same thing happened with Goku's Genki Dama. I want that annoying fat ? gone too, but let's be fair here.

Why she gotta be a ? though? ?man yall need to stop disrespecting woman on here we got hoes on here that watches dbs smh
    Rebriane shoulda been eliminated by getting outside help from her teammates....

Bruh the same thing happened with Goku's Genki Dama. I want that annoying fat ? gone too, but let's be fair here.

Why she gotta be a ? though? ?man yall need to stop disrespecting woman on here we got hoes on here that watches dbs smh

Cosign. She's a ? not a ? . Runnin around trying to give her "love" to any ? she finds.

Both of these are ? hilarious.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Fun fact despite being stronger Goku had never beaten Vegeta and Even if you add the SSJ3 ? in the Buu saga Goku still lost for playing with his food and a loss is a loss.

Nah, if Goku would have went SSJ3 against Majin Vegeta he would have won, but he was saving his stamina and all that ish not to use up his time on earth. Not to mention the numerous time vegeta has mentioned that Kakarot has surpassed him yada yada yada.

But that didn't happen LOLOL

When they fought Vegeta won all their fights. An L is an L Goku got knocked the ? out in the Buu saga fight.

The last time (Goku vs Majin Vegeta) doesn't count since that ? cheapshot tha ? outta Goku. ? whether he beat him, Goku was clearly stronger at that point.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Xenoverse 2 is actually fun

how does the data sync from xv1 work? I was guh as ? that I had to do that ? immediately since I restarted xv1 and dont have the good supers/ultimates

Yea ? is dope. You insert XV1 and then go ? yourself you ? ass ?

lmaooooooooooo i forgot about this
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how does the data sync from xv1 work? I was guh as ? that I had to do that ? immediately since I restarted xv1 and dont have the good supers/ultimates

i dont remember this
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

i dont remember this

Lmao you were mad at me about something we were arguing about
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...idk if anyone mentioned it already but...I thought these ? couldn't fly...? Lol
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hit was doing a little too well in that preview for next episode on rewatch. Hit has been hiding his real power this whole time, or Jiren lost more energy during his fight with Goku than we think.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit was doing a little too well in that preview for next episode on rewatch. Guess is either Hit has been hiding his real power this whole time, or Jiren lost more energy during his fight with Goku than we think.
    Hit atcually put a dent in jiren chest. Also hit has gotten stronger
  • gemini86
    Options
    So...idk if anyone mentioned it already but...I thought these ? couldn't fly...? Lol

They weren’t flying. They were falling with style
  • gemini86
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dragonball Super 109 Deleted Scene with subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQe-JVxs8U
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    One thing that has me second guessing black is Zamasu is that black used a ka Mae a maeha wave in an attempt to destroy trunks. During goku and Zamasu 1st and i bet only sparring match goku never used that technique.

Avi bet that black is a Zamasu who went back in time

@OmegaConflict
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That short clip implies jiren was struggling for a bit before he refocused. Hmmmmm
  • OmegaConflict
    edited October 2017
    Options

That short clip implies jiren was struggling for a bit before he refocused. Hmmmmm

Are you saying he was weakend? Because he still defeated UI goku, a more powerful goku
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

I thought about that as I was watching the episode but forgot to mention it. ? was so ? dope I didn't even mind that retcon.
    but uh... the writing is trash. *flees*
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

But that didn't happen LOLOL

When they fought Vegeta won all their fights. An L is an L Goku got knocked the ? out in the Buu saga fight.

The last time (Goku vs Majin Vegeta) doesn't count since that ? cheapshot tha ? outta Goku. ? whether he beat him, Goku was clearly stronger at that point.

And he still lost, Vegeta could have killed him afterwards while he was unconscious. You can say "it ain't fair Vegeta let Cell go perfect when he was clearly stronger" again, it doesn't matter because he let it happen and lost that fight. Goku paid the price for playing with his food.

Tha ? are you talkin bout!? They agreed to postpone the fight before Vegeta made that ? ? move (thus, the fight was technically over). We don't prop sneak attacks, my ? .
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Are you saying he was weakend? Because he still defeated UI goku, a more powerful goku

Nope simply saying he was surprised at gokus strength for a split second, refocused and it was a wrap. And he didnt defeat UI goku. That power was temporary as you can see goku knew it so he went as hard as he could with the knees to jiren chest and the last punch before he was drained again, but he was drained right before the last punch. Why you think jiren said that was his limit? He knew goku was running out of power as well. Obviously gokus eyes changing were a dead giveaway
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how does anybody beat jiren at this point?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Throw sand in his eyes, stab that ? or something im not trying to get erased
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Muthafuckers actually working as a team and attacking together like Whis has implied earlier on in the series instead of going 1 on 1 for starters....I think it'll be dope if they make Frieza bridge that gap to further his agenda
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Muthafuckers actually working as a team and attacking together like Whis has implied earlier on in the series instead of going 1 on 1 for starters....I think it'll be dope if they make Frieza bridge that gap to further his agenda

Jiren can make your eyes pop out from clenching his fist, I doubt it