Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    speilberg look like the type to just give the ? money or a small part in a movie just to keep ? cool and not hit the fan

Notice how he ended up marrying actresses that worked for him. Woody Allen style. Who will keep quiet better? a showbiz girl or a regular broad?

I hope not though.

I'm scared for George Lucas too. Please not Lucas.

Don't you dare. I would have to throw out my star wars collection

lucas can fall , steven cant

Episode 4,5,6 >>>>>>>>Any Steven movie imo

? please, even you don't believe that...

You don't believe the truth. You except it. ET was trash.

Nah chill ET a classic. War of the Worlds is what I would call trash.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speilberg look like the type to just give the ? money or a small part in a movie just to keep ? cool and not hit the fan

Notice how he ended up marrying actresses that worked for him. Woody Allen style. Who will keep quiet better? a showbiz girl or a regular broad?

I hope not though.

I'm scared for George Lucas too. Please not Lucas.

Don't you dare. I would have to throw out my star wars collection

lucas can fall , steven cant

Episode 4,5,6 >>>>>>>>Any Steven movie imo

? please, even you don't believe that...

You don't believe the truth. You except it. ET was trash.

Nah chill ET a classic. War of the Worlds is what I would call trash.

It was boring though
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollywood's eating it's self alive right now..
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The Oscars should be interesting next year..
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harvey better call Ray Donovan.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully his fat ass offs himself.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did he do
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

The Elites may take him out just because he knows too much about what everyone's done on the low.

idk theres no point in sayin "well everyone else was doin it then name drop" they just gonna say he lying to save his ass and what if hes the one who grabbed terry nuts terry about to lay him out lol
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    Two other Weinstein Company films that once monopolized the exec’s hopes and attention, Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara’s Mary Magdalene and The Upside, a Kevin Hart remake of the hit French import The Intouchables, have both been pushed to March of next year. Still, even with a stronger slate of films, Weinstein still would have been doomed this awards season. His alleged sins are simply too big and too many. His mea culpas too weak.

Over the years, Oscar voters have shown themselves to be a pretty forgiving organization (what’s that saying about people who live in glass houses?). Roman Polanski was eventually embraced 25 years after fleeing the country in ignominy, winning best director for 2002’s The Pianist. Mel Gibson was nominated for Best Director for Hacksaw Ridge (while he didn’t win, the film did pick up two Oscars). And Woody Allen still routinely gets nominated for screenwriting Oscars – and even won one for Midnight in Paris in 2012. But these sorts of second acts take time. And as unspeakable as all three of those men have allegedly acted in the past, one questions whether the staggering and sickening scope of the still-evolving claims against Weinstein are of an entirely different magnitude. To any reasonable person, it would seem Weinstein’s alleged offenses are too heinous to forgive.

In the short term, the mindset of Weinstein’s colleagues in the industry will be outrage, repulsion, sanctimony, and exile. Who knows how many more women will come forward? Who knows what other unspeakable acts and patterns will come to light? No one knows. But no one is going to risk rallying behind Weinstein either publicly or in the privacy of their homes as they fill out their ballots. Hollywood should be done with him. His enablers and coddlers should be done with him. And the Oscars should be done with him.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Elites may take him out just because he knows too much about what everyone's done on the low.

idk theres no point in sayin "well everyone else was doin it then name drop" they just gonna say he lying to save his ass and what if hes the one who grabbed terry nuts terry about to lay him out lol

Terry big for nothing ass ain't finna do ? . He weak for not checking that ? then piling on on twitter crying like a chick and still not naming names.

Yeah. He should of just kept it to himself
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like Kobe did Shaq
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that cara delevigne (however you spelt it.....model with the eyebrows gawddammit!) is speaking out on ? harvey
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that cara delevigne (however you spelt it.....model with the eyebrows gawddammit!) is speaking out on ? harvey
    Weinstein invited her to his hotel room, she said. Delevingne said she quickly declined and asked his assistant if her car was outside. The assistant said that it was not and that she should join Weinstein in his room, according to Delevingne...
    tenor.gif
  • Angeles1son85
    Options
    This ? weinstein is mad ill with the tactics lmaooo.

"answered none of his questions and hurried off the phone but before I hung up, he said to me that If I was ? or decided to be with a woman especially in public that I'd never get the role of a straight woman or make it as an actress in Hollywood."

that one had to make her rethink not goin into the room like damn i better go find a 9-5 lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't rate any of these ppl coming out the woodwork after the fact. Thats sucka ? .