• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol@

50cent = WOODFACE
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY u r a straight housenigger lol@ that cracka no wonder ya square ass b ? bout proper English grammar on a hip hop/blk musik site...... @darthrozay is a racist cracka u fool he use 2 b on here actin blk typin ? & ? till jg pulled that shady crackkkas hoe card & exposed him & posted his pic n the reason & guess wat?.....he wasn't blk that muthafuka was a cracka & he looks like a tru culture vulture shady cracka Justin Bieber & that cracka got roasted that's y he changed his SN...? that crackas opinion & existence

Literally my first time seeing this post lol

It's just brothas like u ? me u r so quick to knock a blk man but trust & protect shady crackkka s like feminem & Justin Bieber aka @DarthRozay on some massah WE sick ? ...

Bruh, I'm not finna carry on a year-long argument :joy:

Nah...I wasn't tryna argue I was just explaining y I said wat I said n that old post @ u..

All ima say is this, sometimes I rock with u, sometimes I don't. No time for negativity my ? . Life is way too short.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My face book trafic fina come thru on this interview im link my life
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My face book trafic fina come thru on this interview im link my life

Drop that track you were talkin bout recordin...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol@

50cent = WOODFACE
    @LcnsdbyROYALTY u r a straight housenigger lol@ that cracka no wonder ya square ass b ? bout proper English grammar on a hip hop/blk musik site...... @darthrozay is a racist cracka u fool he use 2 b on here actin blk typin ? & ? till jg pulled that shady crackkkas hoe card & exposed him & posted his pic n the reason & guess wat?.....he wasn't blk that muthafuka was a cracka & he looks like a tru culture vulture shady cracka Justin Bieber & that cracka got roasted that's y he changed his SN...? that crackas opinion & existence

It's just brothas like u ? me u r so quick to knock a blk man but trust & protect shady crackkka s like feminem & Justin Bieber aka @DarthRozay on some massah WE sick ? ...

Nah...I wasn't tryna argue I was just explaining y I said wat I said n that old post @ u..

All ima say is this, sometimes I rock with u, sometimes I don't. No time for negativity my ? . Life is way too short.

Fam the only reason I made a comment cuz u spoke on that old post.......I was not tryna argue I was just explaining y I said that too u ? these shady crackkkas like feminem & @DarthRozay let the crackkkas plantation burn down.... peace
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Umm how i upload it
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm how i upload it

Upload it to youtube or soundcloud then post the link...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@

50cent = WOODFACE

Fam the only reason I made a comment cuz u spoke on that old post.......I was not tryna argue I was just explaining y I said that too u ? these shady crackkkas like feminem & @DarthRozay let the crackkkas plantation burn down.... peace

you want my attention so badly, typin my sn and male flirting! no mannn!
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? reminded me of that XXXtentacion freestyle
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DOPE POSTER...

THE ? GRAMMAR ADDS MORE COMEDIC VALUE.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Im do sound clound for my ? song its on my face messenger
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackgod813 does the 813 represent anything?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blackgod813- Well I prayed to die to ? day an night I was mutilating my body ...i didn't get over anything I just try not to think about things I'm crying as I type.this.....No I would not like to share a song just a quote....hot summer nights watching roaches fight reading the bible hoping ? take my life.... remove me from the book of life like jobe an forgive me for the seed I've sewn..

5th Letter-Keep your head up bro.

Lol at Jamacia having to respond to that
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter-Did those things happen to you on here or are you saying you witnessed it on here?

Blackgod813- I saw it feared it stayed up at night wat happen to the pro black girl who really wasn t pro black

What happened to her?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest poster on this site. Respect
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    5th Letter-Did those things happen to you on here or are you saying you witnessed it on here?

Blackgod813- I saw it feared it stayed up at night wat happen to the pro black girl who really wasn t pro black

What happened to her?

I think she was six or cuntlyfe or one in the same
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    ? said him, Gee, Shenco and supergangsta were the 4 horsemen lmao

:joy: y'all gotta stop comin for my ? Shenco, he dropped Classics regardless of what y'all talm bout lol